Adultery Wife and her colleague at his farmhouse
I slowly start stroking Venkat’s cock and he shudders and a moan escapes his mouth Akki continues to finger me with 2 fingers rhythmically thrusting them in and out and I start stroking Venkat’s cock faster and he moans louder…….

Akki looks into my eyes and increases the speed I could not hold back anymore as the pleasure was too hard to control and I involuntarily open my mouth and move towards Venkat’s pulsating cock and before even I am aware I’m sucking his cock and gaging on it and Akkis intensity increases even more.. Venkat’s moans louder and louder asking me to continue

Suddenly Akki stops and pulls me closer to him and with this sudden move I leave Venkat’s cock and come in an embrace with Akki… he looks at Venkat and says

A: for what you did I shall leave you high and dry today…. I shall make you beg for forgiveness
S: meekly I respond it’s both our fault please don’t punish him alone
V: yes it’s both our fault I’m sorry for what happened at my farmhouse
A: shhhhhhhh!!! I’m not done yet Venky today I’m gonna fuck her in front of you and if you ask me forgiveness correctly mind you correctly who knows you may stand a chance for a threesome today!!!! But only if my ego gets satisfied!!!!!

V: bastard!!!! You are making me go mad with this arrangement and having your ego satisfied!!!!

A: ooh yes!!! For the pain I endured this is required!! Now STFU and do as I say if you wanna be a part of any action!!

He turns me around and spreads my legs a little and spanks my ass hard!!!! Aaaaaahhhhhh!!!! Ouchhhhhhhh!!!!!! I shriek in pain….. phaaaaaaaattttttt!!!! He slaps again aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! I shout in pain again!!!!!!!!!!!! Bitch you want another cock is it???? Asking this phaaaaaatttttttt!!!! One more blow lands on my ass!!!! Aaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!! I cry in pain!!!! I am gonna punish you saying he spanks me 4 5 times and my ass cheeks turn red with pain and pleasure….. somewhere inside me things were becoming hornier and I started enjoying it!!!!! He slowly kneels down holds each of my ass cheek spreads them and digs his face deep and starts licking my ass hole!!

Aaahhhhhh!!!! Ummmmhhhhhh!!!!! Yeeesssss!!! Baby!!!!!!!!!!!! Liiicccckkkkkkk!!!!! Meeeeeeeee!!!!!! Is all I could say!!!!! I instantly lowered my gaze on the black cock of Venky and bend a little and hold his balls and take the cock in my mouth and start slurping the same!!! I could never imagine I would see this day where my husband is licking me and I’m sucking Venkat’s cock!!! As Akki slides his tongue in my ass hole I go harder on Venky and he is moaning in pleasure and moving his hips up and down as his hands are tied!!!!

This goes on for a couple of minutes and then Akki gets up and asks me to stop what I am doing!!! I stop and look at him and seeing Venky in that helpless situation brings a winning smile on his face!!

A: ok Venky I shall strike a deal with you if you agree we both can have shrey for tonight without any boundaries what say???

V: Bastard!!! Do I have an option I really wanna dig my cock into her please tell me I accept it!!!

A: as you have made shrey take your cock in the ass let me be the guest to tear your ass with the dildo lying here!!!! Saying that Akki picked up the 9 inch monster dildo we bought from a shop!!!

S: Akki no!!!!!!! It will be too painful for him!!! Please be considerate!!!

A: shrey was It not painful for you in the starting and later did you not enjoy tell me???
S: hmmmmmmm is all i could say
V: You fucker!!! You are taking advantage of me in this helpless situation!!! If your ego gets satisfied with that so be it I can’t hold longer I wanna fuck your wife!!!!

A: ok great!!! Smilingly Akki puts some gel onto it and asks Venky to turn around and breathe through mouth!!!!

Slowly he starts inserting the dildo into his ass!!!! Venky screams loudly!!!! Asaaaaahhhhhhhhhgg!!!!! Noooooooooo!!!!!! Itssssssss painiiiinggggggg!!!!! Pleaseeeeeeee spareeee meeee!!!!!!!!!! And it glides 1/4 into his ass and Akki was thoroughly enjoying debauchery of Venkat’s ass

A: Now you understand how it feels to insert your cock into asshole???? This pain getting inflicted was the same I went through sometime back when shrey said you fucked her like your bitch for 2 days…..

S: I was feeling sad for Venkat and went to the head and held his cheeks and started smooching him to console him!!! He had tears in his eyes and was bearing all this just for the sake of me!!! Now I shouted at Akki to stop it!!! Your ego got satisfied now right so stop your devilish act now!!!!

Akki looked into my eyes and came close to me and pulled me into his arms and smooched me hard and said ok shrey!!! On one condition I shall leave him!!! We both shall make love to you on this very bed till you drop!!!

Hearing this butterflies were running in my stomach as what started off as a 2 nights saga quickly turned into a threesome which I could not have imagined!!!!! I was having the same feeling I had

Akki went near Venkat and opened his handcuff and let him free he shook his hands and said

A: bygones are bygones so let’s keep the grudge aside and enjoy the one lady we both fell for!! Tonight’s love making should be remembered forever in the memory of all of us what say he asked???

V: looking into his eyes for all that I have done and you have done I forgive and forget!!! Let’s feast on the masterpiece which lies ahead of us!!!!

They both were naked and together saw me for the first time I felt 4 eyes preying on me together and was enjoying the attention given to me!! My heart was racing faster thinking about what’s gonna happen next and how am I going to be loved and drilled by my guys I could clearly see that they had a plan which was coming together and I was ready for the debauchery that is in store for me this night. I was sure none of my holes would be spared and my body would be filled with hickeys… thinking what lies ahead was making me so wet that I was shivering and my legs were becoming weak.

Conclusion part on Sunday!!!!
[+] 4 users Like Assworshipper88's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife and her colleague at his farmhouse - by Assworshipper88 - 01-12-2023, 08:37 PM