Adultery He, She, Husband (Completed)
Chapter 21 (continued)

Husband

I had been doing the final editing and preparation of all my documents and presentation material. I will be leaving the office shortly. After finishing early lunch at home, we should leave home by around 12.30. From here it is a five and a half to six hours drive to Bangalore. As I’m driving there with my family with me I want to reach there before it becomes too dark. I was planning on leaving the office at eleven.

I called Bhavani," "Are you both ready? I will be home in a little short while."

"I have to get Avinash ready first only then I can get ready myself," my wife replied.

"Have you finished cooking? Let's have our lunch quickly and leave by 12.30."

"Yes, lunch is ready, the only problem is getting Avinash to eat, you know how much problem he will give. "

"Try to feed him as fast as possible. I would like to reach Bangalore before it gets dark."

"Okay, I'll do that."

"Have you done all the packing?" I asked her.

"Yes, everything is done, including yours,” she replied.

"Okay good, I'll be back soon."

I did a final checking and left for home. When I reached home Avinash had finished eating and was ready. Bavani was waiting for me and we had our midday meal together.

"Avinash ate his lunch without giving any trouble today."

"Is that so dear," I asked smiling at him.

"Yes daddy, you eat quickly too. We have to go to Bangalore."

"He ate properly today because we were going to Bangalore otherwise only I know the problem he gives" Bhavani said smiling too.

Avinash was very excited to go to Bangalore. Since I was practically busy with office work almost all of the time I very rarely took them on holidays like this. In fact, any travel was basically for unavoidable family events. Bavani too must have had the same desire as my son. Anyway, we managed to leave the house by twelve twenty itself.

As it was a long journey, after a while Avinash fell asleep in the back seat. Bhavani kept talking to me all the way through the trip. She was animatedly telling me on where all she wanted to visit there and what she and Girja had planned.

"When can you join us?" She asked looking at my face.

"According to the time table given, every day’s session ends at five o'clock, but in practise that doesn’t happen like that more often than not . Somehow, it usually drags on until six o'clock."

"My God, that what mean after you shower and freshen up, it will be at least six thirty to seven before you can join us?"

"Well you know that’s how work is. You and Avinash go and enjoy yourselves first."

"Avinash is the one who is going to miss you very much. He was looking forward to roaming around with you."

"Why only him? Won’t you miss me?" I asked looking at her face for her reaction.

"Why would I be missing you," she said, smiling at me, "I have someone else there who will take care of me."

"What? Somebody else?"

"I am talking about  Girja, who did you think I was talking about .. my boyfriend?" she smiled mischievously at me.

This was the Bavani of old when we were newly married and had become close. The teasing .. the laughter .. the joy. There was an openness, no apparent deceit in her demeanour. This was not a woman who was involved in anything underhand. This is a new Bavani I was seeing again. I have to accept that a large part of the blame lay at my feet. I had thought just providing for her and our son would be enough. Things must have been very boring for her. Now I’m seeing a brightness and joy in her. I resolved to somehow set aside time at least twice a year when we have a family outing when we can forget everything and just relax and enjoy ourselves. Our lives … and our marriage … needs that type of recharge and renewal. We reached the hotel around seven o'clock and the first thing we did was to check in to the room. The room was very comfortable with a double bed and a single bed. It would be convenient for us because the conference would be in the same hotel. As I had brought my family along I would have to take care of the extra cost.

“Let me inform Girja that we have arrived here, shall I?” Bavani asked me.

“Sure, go ahead.”

Bavani made the call and after a few seconds she spoke, "Hi, Bhavani here, we have just arrived....hmmm....yes...can't meet today, see you tomorrow. You know the hotel we are staying at. Hmmm...yes. ....Same here, bye."

"Girja will come and pick us up tomorrow. She told us to wait in the lobby at nine o'clock."

After freshening up we went and had our dinner at a good restaurant near the hotel. We retired to bed around ten o'clock that evening. After the long journey we were very tired and were soon asleep.

He

"Yes, darling I can't wait to see you tomorrow. I want you so much baby, um...bye."

I gave Girja the phone back to her. Girja smiled at me leeringly.

"Now that your sweetheart is here you’re so happy aren’t you.” Then noticing the huge bump in front of my pants she said,” You get like this just hearing her voice?." She said in wonder as grabbed me over my pant zip and squeezed my cock which was causing the bump there.

Girja was amazed by how hard my erection was. “Just talking to her causes this but with me I have to fondle you first to get it up. What magic has she got in that pussy of hers? She can make you react like this just by her voice, now I’m feeling jealous of her.”

I smiled at Girja puzzlement. How could she know about the pleasure I get when my cock is gripped tightly by Bavani’s priceless tight pussy?  Girja’s husband never seemed to bother much about her. She was practically available to me whenever I needed her. I even have a suspicion that even if he knew she was sleeping around he wouldn't care too much about it. But Bavani case was not like that. Her husband makes every effort to make sure she is his woman. He wants to preserve her wonderful womanhood as a treasure that should only belong to him. She was worth it as she was truly a treasure. So, seducing such a woman was no mean achievement.  Now despite his efforts to safeguard what was supposed to be his alone, I have tasted her honey dripping womanhood many times. I have brought his wife to the mindset that I have the first right to enjoy it not him. The time has come for my full success. The ultimate victory is almost within my grasp. She is willing to accept the challenge posed of who will between the two of us would have their heir growing in her womb. I had asked her to text me after her husband had fallen asleep. He had driven a long way. Surely he will be tired and fall asleep quickly. Bavani on the other had won’t be able to sleep so easily in the excitement of meeting me tomorrow. Surely she will do as I asked her. As expected she messaged me. I looked at the time, it was exactly 10.23pm.

'Hi my love, still awake?'

'How can I sleep when you are so close and yet I can't be with you.'

'I feel the same too honey, he's lying by my side snoring, I wish it was you here.'

'Why? To be snoring instead of him?’

‘No you idiot ha .. ha .. if you were here would you be sleeping and snoring.’

'Hee .. hee, I'm sure I won't be snoring like your husband. Instead of doing what he should and snoring like this is why he let you slip into my arms.’

'I was such a good wife rascal you have spoiled me.'

'No darling, I simply adored your beauty. I know its worth.'

‘hmm .. muahh … kiss you for that baby.’

‘Only your kisses are not enough for me I’ll take what I want tomorrow.’

‘No chance, my son will be with me ha .. ha..’

‘I know how to handle him’

‘What will you do?’

‘Buy him an ice cream like I did at the wedding .. then I can taste his mother’s cream.’

‘There will be no bigger problem than that you fool.’

‘Why Bavani?’

‘He knows you, all he has to do is tell that to my husband and we will be finished.’

“Don’t worry I have a plan he won’t ever see me.’

Hmm ok, ok, I can’t wait till tomorrow to see you.'

'Is everyone asleep? Shall I come there?'

"Oh no, that’s a dangerous risk."

'It will be thrilling like at the wedding house. While your husband and child are sleeping we will make sweet love.'

‘Are you kidding me, that day he was drunk now if we get caught my marriage will be over.’

‘But I’m so desperate to see you Bavani dear.’

‘Same here sweetheart, only one more night darling be patient.’

‘After that?’

‘After that I’ll give you everything you want.’

‘Yes .. yes .. can’t wait for that.’

Our verbal caresses lasted for about an hour. We decided to sleep now so that we can be fresh and full of energy to enjoy the pleasures that we have waiting for us tomorrow.

'I want to keep talking to you baby but tomorrow is there for us.'

'Yes Vikram honey for me too. I look forward to seeing you much more than you.'

'Your desire can’t be as great as mine.'

'Why do you say that Vikram.'

‘Earlier when I spoke on the phone to you Girja saw something that was proof of my desire for you.’

“What? What happened?’

‘The moment I heard your voice there was a huge reaction inside my pants. Girja was astounded to see it.’

Since there was no response from her for a while I continued to text. ‘She was jealous your voice had that effect on me while I don’t react that way even if she touches me.’

Finally I saw that she was typing. ‘You awful rascal I’m only important for you for that one thing.’ Though she wrote like that I knew she would have been pleased. Bavani wanted to be the only special woman for me. I continuously sent a few messages to her.

‘It’s not that sweetie only you cause this in me.’

‘I’m crazy only for you.’

‘Even now it’s so hard I’m trying my best not to touch it.’

‘The next fingers that touch it must be yours.’

‘Don’t you feel like that too?’

Now I waited to see what she replied. The only answer from her was ‘hmm.’

‘What does hmm mean?’

‘Yes I too.’

‘You too? Your pussy is leaking too?’

‘Chee idiot .. I’m going to sleep otherwise you’ll make me do something now, bye I love you.’

‘Me too baby.’

After that no message came from her and I went to sleep too.

She

It took several minutes for the smile on my face to fully disappear. Even then the smile kept reappearing every time I thought of what he had said. He has so much of desire for me. My voice could do this to him, my god? I was very proud to hear of what Girja had said .. that no other woman had affected him like this. Well, I’m no different am I. I can feel the wetness in my pussy. This is what happens to me when I talk to Vikram. Just as Vikram finds it difficult to control himself, so do I. I saw my husband lying next to me. He was sleeping so peacefully. It is best for all that he remains ignorant about my great love affair. What he doesn’t know can cause any hurt to him. It would have caused him great agony if he had read my messages to Vikram and his to me. The pain caused would not only be because I have had an illicit physical relationship with Vikram but also that I have openly written to Vikram that I loved him. One thing though my feelings about engaging in this deceit has changed. Now the feeling of guilt is much lesser and it is more of a feeling of sympathy I had for my husband that I had to fool him. Why should I be the only one who has to forgo those delightful pleasures? I on my part give my husband all the pleasures he could ever want and I don’t deny him anything in sex. It’s just that I get what he can't give with someone else, that's all. I’m not faulting him either. He tries but nature has not given him the ability to give the bliss Vikram does. This age where sex and its pleasures are important is only for a few years, I don’t want to have regrets later in my life. The next morning, Avinash and I were in the lobby waiting for Girja. My husband had gone for the conference as it was already time. When Girja saw us, she walked towards us with a smiling face and came and hugged me.

She whispered into my ear, "Your lover will follow us. Every now and then I will keep your son occupied. You go and cuddle with him at those times."

Looking at my son, she said, "Hello Avinash, look what Aunty bought for you," and she gave him a big bar of chocolate.

"Thank you Aunty," he said politely as he took it.

"How are you going to go, are we going to take a taxi?" I asked her.

“No need Bavani, my husband’s car is with me. He would only be back from out of town around eight this evening. All of us would then go for dinner together.”

What I wanted was to be with Vikram all the time but that was not possible and we have to play safe so this was for the best but I still asked,” Why the need for dinner. We’ll take care of it ourselves.”

“You be quiet, there’s a reason for it,” She said.

As we reached Girja’s car I casually looked around to see where my lover was. I spied Vikram's car that was parked about  forty meters away. He was standing outside and when he saw me he waved to me. My heart skipped a beat here.

After I got into the car I asked her,” Where are we going first?”

“We’ll make a visit to Tipu Sultan’s palace, you have to tell your husband that you did go around sightseeing don’t you?”

When we got there, we parked the car and went inside. After spending almost 30 minutes there, Girja softly said, "You say you have to go to the restroom but you go to where my car is parked. I will take care of Avinash in the meanwhile."

“Mummy has to go to the ladies Avinash, you be with Aunty till I come back.”

“No ma, I want to come with you.”

“Listen dear a man cannot go to the lady’s bathroom you are a man aren’t you. Let mummy go there and do what she wants to, you stay with Aunty like a good boy,” Girja said as she smiled mischievously at me. My face turned red with embarrassment. I left without saying anything.

I quickly went to where we parked the car. There were three other cars parked close to our car but none of them were Vikram’s car. I scanned around to see where he was. I saw his car parked further back after another two cars. He was standing there leaning on his car. Seeing me he waved me over. As I walked towards him I nervously looked around me though I didn’t have any reason to do so because the very few people around there were all strangers to me. As I was reaching close he got into the back seat of the car and signalled me to get in too. When I got in we looked at each other with a happy smile on our faces.

"Hi darling," he said.

"Hi love," I said.

After that there was no need for words. Almost at the same time we hugged each other tightly. Soon my lipstick was gone from my lips and the remnants were smeared on his lips. His hands grazed my body. My hands went inside his t-shirt and caressed his body. There was no one moving close to our car and his heavily tinted car windows would make it difficult for anyone to see inside in any case. New vehicles that arrived had to park at a distance as there was no more space here. It was only after several minutes that we caught our breath again. As our lips parted his hand was still kneading my breast.

"It's been over a month since we were together and I've missed you so much sweetie."

Hearing what I said, he smiled happily and said, "That’s how I feel too Bhavani."

He took my hand and placed it on his pant zip. I grabbed my plaything happily and kneaded it. Again, our lips came together in a deep kiss. His hand slipped inside my t-shirt to play directly with my soft mound while our tongues caressed each other. I pushed my chest forward to give him greater access to my breast.

He pushed up my bra and tried to free my breast but in vain. He stopped kissing me, pulled out his hand and lifted my t-shirt above my chest to expose my bra clad breasts.

“Someone might come Vikram .. don’t,” I said.

“We can see anyone coming here from quite afar we can adjust our clothes before that, don’t worry.”

While I was helped him by  holding my t-shirt in one hand, he pushed up my bra and my tits tumbled out from the bar cups. He grabbed my breasts directly now and started kneading them.

"Ssss…Vikram….ahh…"

"You have beautiful tits darling I just want to suck it."

I was getting into full sex mood too as my nipples swelled up to its maximum girth. “Then what are you waiting for .. suck.”

He slurped, nibbled, and painted my stiff nipple with the tip of his tongue. While doing this he tried to unzip his pants but found it difficult to do so as he was busy sucking on my breast and so I helped him to do it. I tried to push his innerwear out of the way and it was now he who helped me.  I took out his magnificent pleasure tool. That coiled snake snarled as it sprang out.

“Shake my cock baby with your silky fingers,” he groaned.

I grabbed the rogue sex weapon of my  lover and began to stroke it slowly.

“Hmm .. yes … good,” He moaned with my rubbery nipple still in his mouth.

It felt so good to me too to have that hot and hard flesh in my fingers. How many wonders this had done in my moist womanhood. I was soon to experience that again.

"Vikram I can't stay here for long my son will start asking for me."

"Wait a little longer darling, just another five minutes."

He wanted to put his hand inside my jeans from the waistband.

"Not this now Vikram, I'll be giving you everything later won’t I, be patient."

"Just let me touch your pussy once. I'll keep sniffing that sweet smell of your arousal the whole time till we can be together."

"Yech .. what's there in that smell you rascal .. you’re terrible you know that,” I said laughing.

“How would you know intoxicating it is … only I know that my love.”

I felt a bit embarrassed when he said that but this time when he tried to put his hand in I gave way to him by pulling in my stomach. His hand slid in and his fingers went straight to my clit. The tip of his finger caressed my entrance.

“ahhh … Darling ..,” I moaned.

Even though I enjoyed the caress of his fingers for a couple of minutes the thought of my son looking for me didn't let me fully enjoy it.

"Ok Vikram, I'll have to go now, please," I begged him.

"Okay, but suck me first for a few seconds."

I expect he won’t let me go if I didn’t do this. "Just a few seconds okay,” I said to him.

"Promise, that's all,” he said to me like an innocent boy.

I grabbed his cock and shook it a little. Precum was glistening on the reddish bud.  I didn't wipe it off but instead licked it clean. Its taste was nothing new to me. I took the head of his penis in my mouth and sucked on it.

"Yes ..  yes ..  that's it, suck my cock baby."

I shook my head up and down as I gulped down on that hot rod. By the time I took my mouth off his pole all the precum was sucked off clean.  

I caressed his cheek lovingly and said,” Wait dear, just a little while more. We have the whole afternoon ahead of us."

“Yes darling … I’m going to make you mine .. my wife and take your pussy that will be rightfully mine after that. I’ll make you scream enough .. enough .. just wait and see.”

“We’ll see who is going to win, this big boy or I,” I said as I stroked his hard as rock cock. Truth is there would be no losers in this love battle between us, only winners. Really if there was to be any loser in all this it can only be my husband.  

I readjusted my clothes, put on a fresh coat of lipstick, smiled at him once more before I left. When I saw Girja her mischievous smile bloomed again on her face.

"How Was It. Good?” She teased me.

"Why did you take so long mommy ?" My son asked.

How can I tell him that I Vikram uncle had been sucking on my tits and that I had his cock in my mouth. Before I could say anything Girja said,” Your mummy had to adjust her clothes, that’s why she took some time.”

He looked at me with those innocent eyes and asked me,” Why did you do that mummy?”

I was blinking on what to say. That is what that happens when you are engaged in something wrong. Coherent thoughts don’t come easily. Again, Girja came to my rescue.

“When you go to the bathroom you have to take off your trousers don’t you and then put it back on. It’s the same for your mummy.”

He seemed to be satisfied with that and luckily didn’t ask anything further. Girja whispered to me,” hmm fresh lipstick, did he lick off the old one.”

“Please Girja .. don’t tease me mercilessly.”

“What is there to be shy about it. He yearns for you so he wouldn’t have left you alone.”

After finishing here, we went to the KR market close by and then to a mall. There, while Girja looked after Avinash where the kids were playing while I sneaked off stealthily and played with Vikram. Kissing while alone in the lift. Rubbing each other in the trial room. He quickly pulled up my t-shirt to suck on my tits while he undid my jeans and pushed the panties to one side as he slid his fingers in my pussy. I struggled to control myself from moaning because of the salesgirl outside. She actually thought we were man and wife .. or who knows maybe not. I’m sure there must have been other cheating couples who had done this here. The salesgirl surely would be worldly wise. I squatted there and sucked his cock before he bent me over and fucked me for a few seconds. It all fueled our desire for the afternoon's main show. We wouldn’t have been inside there for even five minutes but I felt very shy when we got out on seeing the knowing smile on the salesgirl’s face.

Girja, Avinash and I finished our midday meal and left for her house. Vikram had left half an hour before us. Girja's children were playing in her friend's apartment, which was just below her apartment. We left Avinash to play with them.

"The places we visited would suffice to tell your husband where all we went. Let's just say that we were tired and we came to rest at my house,” Girja said.

That was true, Avinash was a very young boy and it was reasonable to say that he was tired and we decided to take some rest. I knew there was no rest for me because Vikram was waiting ready for me in his apartment right opposite. Girja had everything at hand and she getting me ready to be a bride once more. 
[+] 5 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
He, She, Husband (Completed) - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 01:28 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 15-06-2023, 01:31 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Fing fing - 15-06-2023, 01:56 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Eswar P - 15-06-2023, 02:20 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 02:38 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Givemeextra - 15-06-2023, 03:15 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 16-06-2023, 01:12 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Susheela143 - 16-06-2023, 07:41 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 16-06-2023, 11:10 PM