Adultery Sexy MOM with her Official Colleague Mr. GAJENDRA (UPDATED)
Wink 
Story continues from its last part :

Suddenly I heard uncle's phone started ringing. But he was so much lost in the pleasure that he didn't give importance to his phone .  And both ladies too didn't bothered about that call coming on his phone. 

It had been 5 minutes passed of aunty's riding over his dick. Now uncle left mom's lips and and said her to sit over his face. Mom laughed and said -"You are getting naughty day by day."
Now mom aparted her legs on either side of his head and made herself sat on his face. Her wet clean shaven pussy got attached over uncle's lips. Uncle started sucking her clitoris. At first he sucked and licked it slowly and within 2 minutes his pace increased. Mom's eyes were closed and she was enjoying his lips running over her pussy.  
She was saying -" Ohhh Gajendra...ohh my...oh my...oh...Baby...you are so...ohh yeah...my baby..yeah..."
On the other hand Sonam aunty was riding him very hard. Her enormous boobs were bouncing with each thrust hshe was giving over his dick. She then hold both of her boobs in her hands and pressed them . She All three were in heaven that time. Few more minutes passed like that and then I saw mom moaned loudly -"Ohhhhh my goddd.....Gajendraaahhhhhh...."
Saying this she spurted out her juice over uncle's face. She was sighing heaving. It was an intense orgasm for my mom. Aunty was busy in her own pleasure. She just saw mom's orgasm and then again closed her eyes and started riding with more speed. Then mom took her blouse that was lying on the side of the bed and cleaned the love juices scattered over uncle's face by that. Uncle eyes were closed and he was breathing heavily. Through his face I can interpret that he is close to his next ejaculation.

Mom put her boobs on uncle's lips after cleaning her love juices from uncle's face.
At first uncle started to suck her nipples one by one alternatively but after 5 minutes he increased his speed of sucking and squeezing more part of her boobs flesh along with nipples through his mouth.
I could not hold that much load in my dick and I cummed inside my trouser standing there outside. I wanted to go inside the house and wash myself after ejaculating but I wanted to see how these ladies make him cum again . Hence I stayed there.

5 more minutes passed , then I saw aunty aparted herself from over the uncle's dick and then put his dick in between her cleavage and started rubbing it through her huge boobs. Uncle was busy in sucking mom's boobs vigorously. Getting that titfuck from aunty for more than 10 minutes suddenly Uncle left my mom's boobs and started focusing on aunty's boobs rubbing activity with his dick. 
Uncle started moaning a little. Mom was caring his forehead and roaming her fingers in his hair.  Aunty slowed down the speed of titfuck a little, to which uncle said with heavy breathing -"Ohh...don't stop... don't stop .yeahhhh baby rub it faster...Ohh yeah...aah...aahhhh..."
Hearing uncle's words aunty again increased her speed of titfucking and after 2 minutes uncle's dick exploded with huge jets of sperm in between her cleavage reaching upto her face and dripping over her boobs.  Uncle grunted loudly saying aunty's name -"Sonammmmm......aaahhhhh....ohh my god....aaahhh baby...."
Mom and aunty laughed while he ejaculated in between those enormous boobs . Aunty took his dick in her mouth and started sucking it hungrily. She was a good dick sucker just like my mom. Uncle was sighing heavily. He was sweating lot too. Then aunty  climbed over him and hugged him tightly. Same my mom did. She too hugged him tightly. Their naked bodies were shining in the room light. Uncle was in between both ladies. His face was towards mom and mom's boobs were crushed against his hairy chest and from behind aunty's boobs were crushed against his back portion.

Watching him in such condition made me hard again after few minutes of ejaculation. They kept lying in that position for more than 20 minutes. I was now getting tired standing there. Hence I decide to go inside the house. It was morning and sunlight was coming on my house boundary wall. As I turned to go inside the house I saw uncle aparted both the ladies and said something in the ear of my mom. Mom laughed a little and said -"Your stock is increasing with your age Gajendra."
Aunty too laughed and replied over mom's words -"You are right Sreerupa...He has a great stock."

I again made myself attached to the window . I then saw uncle started fucking my mom in doggy style. Aunty too made herself in doggy position. Both women boobs were hanging like cow's udder.
Uncle was thursting my mom hard....after 2-3 minutes of thursting he took out his dick from her anus and put it into aunty's. Now he bean thursting aunty with same speed like mom. This went for another 15 minutes. He alternatively fucked both ladies back. 

Thenafter 20 minutes of fucking he said breathing heavily -"I am about to cum...aahhh...where will you take this time ?"
Aunty and turned towards him and uplifted his arms. Through her gesture it was clear that she wanted him to cum on her fully waxed armpits. Mom too turned herself towards him and she too upliftedher arms like aunty. Both ladies wanted to make him cum on their clean shaved ,fully waxed armpits. Uncle then started rubbing his dick hard by his hand and after few seconds he spurted out the sperm jets on their armpits. This time his intensity of ejaculating was little less than the previous ones and the sperm was little watery too. But he groaned more loudly. 

After spurting out the last drop of his semen, he fell on the bed. Breathing and moaning heavily. He was totally exhausted. And it was obvious for any man. Within a time I terval of 2 hours he reached orgasm 3 times. Mom and aunty made themselves lie beside him with their head in uncle's chest. 

The eyes of all of the three were closed. I needed to cum again watching them. But this time I went inside the house holding my hard dick and went directly into the washroom. There I again masturbated remembering those activities of them and immediately my dick started making my sperm fall on the washroom's floor. After getting fully satisfied with my masturbation I cleaned myself and then came out of the washroom. I saw it was 7:30 AM. I spent more than 2 hours watching them from that window. Mom's room was still locked.

I was feeling blanked by that time. I never expected my mom will do this. I was making a plan to reveal uncle's womanising behaviour infront of my mom. But now my every plan was destroyed due to mom's such involvement in that threesome. 
I was not getting the idea why all this is happening. Then I realised that the only way to clear all these confusioms is to talk directly to uncle . I have to ask uncle and make him aware that I know everything. Only he can remove my every confusion regarding his and those ladies affair among which one is my mother. 

I took my mobile and again went outside and reach there where I used to see them having fun. I saw they were sleeping together in the same position. Uncle was holding both ladies in his arms. I took 2 pics of them. And quickly came inside my house.
As it was morning , I opened the main gate of the house and then came to my room. I then lie on my bed and then made myself relax.
About 10 minutes had passed I heard someone made the door bell of our house rang. The door bell must be listened by mom , uncle and aunty too . 
I had no idea who came early morning that time. I rushed towards the door and I saw my dad was standing there...

To be continued....

Next update coming soon...

Give your reviews regarding this part...
[+] 8 users Like Ayush0098's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexy mom with her official colleague Mr. Gajendra (UPDATED) - by Ayush0098 - 26-11-2023, 09:28 PM