Adultery Badminton court challenge led to unexpected wife swap
Bug 
Continues.....

After priya brought me to a massive and messy climax with semen on her face making it messy and making me shake with excitement of my own orgasm. Then priya removed my wife's panties which she had kept inside glove box and started wiping my spattered semen from my legs and t-shirt. 

There were few drops on the steering wheel and the dashboard too. She wiped one large glob up with her finger and ostentatiously sucked her finger clean before leaning over and whispering in my ear "I guess i was able to fulfil your fantasy of Throat-fucking. But I'm little worried how our spouses will react to our wild make-out".

we both just sat for a while in awkward silence. The smell of semen and sex was overpowering the whole cabin. I could hear noises coming from the back seat.

Actually i was little afraid how Amar would react of me throat-fucking his wife and spraying my cum on her face as some considers it disrespectful. My wife has never let me do that. I hardly dare look in the mirror but felt compelled to see it all through to the end.

(While I was looking in the mirror, Amar saw me. For a instance i dropped by view from back)

Amar- Hey Aditya that's unfair. I gave you a proper show, got you worked up and excited. while all you did was hide from me. I couldn't see anything, except just heard her gagging and coughing while you fucked her face. Man i can't believe i missed such a hot show.

(After hearing all this from Amar I felt relieved and turned back. I could see that priya also turned back at that same moment. Maybe she was worried to face her husband)

Pallavi- What! "fucked her face" No way he did that. 

Amar- Yes he did, i couldn't see but I definitely heard Priya gagging like someone choked her to death. Also just look at her face, red as wine, doesn't it look 'fucked up'.

(Now the atmosphere has lightened which thereby reduced all of ours stress)

Pallavi- Damn! Is it true Priya.

Priya- yesss, hehhhe I did take whole of his cock down my throat. 

Pallavi - Damn! How could you manage to take it whole and let him face fuck you. I struggle to even give him a blowjob. He is too big to fit in a mouth! 

Priya- Hehhe what can i say, I'm built different(flicking her hair). I got my secret technique and experience. 

Amar -Oh shut up! You don't have any experience of cock sucking. You never did it for me.

Priya- You asshole, why do you keep spilling our secrets. 

(Looking at me in pleading eyes) I'm sorry honey, I had lied to you, just to get your attention. But I did good nah? 

Me- hey..hey don't listen to them, you were amazing. See just by talking about Blowjob, my dick is hard again.

Priya- Really, do you want me to go again. I Will do it adii, i will do anything for my love.

Me- Wow, is this a dream. I can't believe a beauty queen like you is determined to blow me again. Do i start believing that I'm a hottest man alive.

Priya- (Whispering) Yes you are the most hottest man that i have come across.

(Looking deep in my eyes) I love you Adii, i have never felt this kind of attraction and excitement for anyone before. Please make me yours Adii. Please... Claim my body and soul. 

Me- God damn woman, you can make any man crazy with such talking. Gosh i'm getting hard again. I promise you priya, i will tame your horny pussy. Just that I'm not Amar, i don't like to do fairy talks. My way is less talking and more action. So just wait for the moment.

(I kissed on her forehead in pure bliss which she accepted by coming forward and closing her eyes)  But before that let's check how our spouses are doing and let's confirm everything is ok and there is not regrets.

Priya- Hey Pallavi, so how was the experience. How would you rate my husband. 

Pallavi - "I can't believe all this happened!". I don't know what to say? I'm completely stunned and feeling dizzy right now.

Priya - Oh Pallavi you do realise that Amar stuck his thick cock in your pretty cunt right and gave you one hell of a hard fuck. So it's obvious for a woman to feel dizzy after such a hard round of sex. Actually After watching you both behaving like a new-wed couples, I'm really curious to know from you how you felt cause you were screaming, moaning and thrashing like hell.

Now Amar put his arm around her shoulders and whispered something in her ear while moving his hand on her thigs, but she shrugged him off and hugged herself tightly, pressing her knees hard together like a small child.  

Pallavi - you are such a Womaniser Amar.  At first I thought we were just fooling around, sort of a kissing and petting party. I never thought it would go that far... And I kept thinking that he would stop before things went too far...but i guess he was determined to break my chastity huh!

God everything happened so quickly, Before I knew i was nude in a blink of a eye. Then he started exciting me with his oral skills. The final nail in the coffin was his cock. Amar perfectly knew how to arouse me with his cock. When his big head was pressing against my pussy it compelled me completely surrender to him. By then it was too late, and I was too wet and too turned on to stop him from fucking me.

(Something had changed in her. My pretty, wife would never have used the 'f' word before except while our lovemaking. I looked across at her beautiful face. Her eyes were wide, excited and surprisingly defiant for a woman who had just fucked her husband's friend as he watched. I felt an unfamiliar excitement within me too) 

Priya - So your saying it was all Amar doing and you didn't do anything. But i swear i saw you opening your thigs wider to get him fully inside you, while you were equally thrusting your hips toward his cock and fucking him. Also we all did hear your loud moans urging him to fuck you harder. Now tell me the truth dear didn't you had a pretty orgasm.

Pallavi- Mmh gosh Priya I'm feeling very shy to say this in front of Aditya.

Priya- Oh come on dear, you got fucked right in front of him. Then what's there to shy now. Just chill we are like a family now. Or else i think we have give you another shot of whiskey to get you lose your inhibitions. Anyways I'm sure Aditya will love to hear it from your mouth, what do you say honey?

Me- yeah, I mean that would be pretty exciting to hear it from my wife. So go on honey don't think much, let's enjoy the moment.

Pallavi - Well Overall, it was amazing for most part. It was my first time feeling a different cock. Also I would say you were pretty much correct priya, that big head is awesome. It really hurted in beginning as it stretched me and the way he was pounding like a maniac added more to pain. But after I got used to it, it felt incredible to get stretched so much. But I didn't liked the way he finished it. He came so early. He really lacks stamina and consistency. I was requesting him to let me finish but in the end it seemed like I was having sex with slob. 

Amar- Slob! Seriously, after giving you such amazing orgasm.

Pallavi- That's what I'm saying you were good in the beginning but you didn't get me finished. When you don't finish your partner that's gonna leave her sexually unsatisfied. 

Priya- So how was he in overall technique and uniqueness. Also how did you liked his idea of single push to remember it.

Pallavi- gosh! I'm feeling so naughty to say this openly. But today I'm all open.

Pallavi - Honestly I kind of like his idea of remembering longer due to it's effectiveness. At that time, l would have said it was a horrible idea cause it hurt like hell. The way he gave me those quick powerful thrusts penetrating me in such a brutal way. For few seconds I felt like he really tore my pussy with that big head of his thing. Seriously I didn't felt this pain when loosing my virginity cause Aditya was so gentle with me. But now that I'm still feeling that burning sensation. It keeps me reminding of our lovemaking and this crazy afternoon vibe. Also I'm pretty sure I would be sore by tomorrow.

Amar- see, i told you in the beginning. You will remember this moment for your whole life. You will never forget that I was the one that made you sore. You will cherish remembering this moment. 

Me- Honey, you still didn't say anything about his technique.

Pallavi - It was just ok honey, nothing much special. Just that he knew properly how to use his penis, using to his advantage. But It's just nothing compared to your way of lovemaking honey. You would have kept doing it for hours, making me cum multiple times till I passed out. 

Amar- what! He fucked you, till you passed out!

Pallavi - Yes he is big and got out of the World stamina to stay hard for long hours. Also he has kind of telepathic mind to know exactly what I need in that moment and he will perfectly execute it, giving all pleasures. He's such a great lover and now I feel extremely lucky to have him as my husband. 

(I could see priya look at me in wide eyes and stared at my limp cock and grinned looking at me) 

Amar- Woah..woah, now I'm really tempted to watch this monster in action. Also I think it's only fair that now you both have your thing. Come on guy's, you both come to this back seat while we sifted front. 

Priya- Yess that would be great. God, I have been so horny whole day. Finally I'm gonna get something inside me. 

Amar- Hey buddy, we heard a lot about your capabilities. Now you should stick to it and put on a great show for all of us. 

Pallavi - what's with this watching thing. Why are you so excited! 

Amar- Oh Pallavi, you just don't know about it. Watching your partner with someone else would make you so horny and excitement that you could have a orgasm just watching them. Now let me help you in this. I tell you how to get pleasure from watching. Come on you both, let's shift already, I wanna see that big dick in action.

Me- No Amar i can't in the back seat. It won't fit. 

Priya- what you mean by 'won't fit'.

Me- i meant my body won't fit in the back seat. It's seat not width enough and doesn't have much space to have fun. Most importantly I want our first-time to be wild and incredible. Also I have to entertain them too(i winked at them) 

Pallavi - well then how about we meet in our house in the next weekend.

Priya- What! I can't wait for that long. After watching you have such amazing orgasm, my body is yearning for a proper fuck. please Pallavi understand my problem and find some solutions to this. 

Pallavi - Heehhee i can understand priya. But what to do now, you won't be comfortable in the back as you both are much taller than us. 

Amar- Wait! I have a incredible solution. There's a good lodging hotel and restaurant nearby. We can get there. First we could have some food and drinks then later have some fun. It's a weekend after all, so it's no issue if we are late to home.

Me- Wow yaar, you are such a handy person. I'm all up for it. Bloody hell I just can't wait anymore priya. 

Priya- Aww same here honey. Yeah Amar that would be amazing and safe. Also I think we all are hungry since morning. It would be good to have something to eat.

Me- Oh! Then honestly I have to eat a pretty thing Afterall (Eyeing her crotch area).

Priya- Shhhh cheee not that. Anyways I know you will have your way by saying something sweet and I will surely fall for it and let you have your way. Such a easy going I'm. But still I want some fuel to get inside your body to get you even stronger. 

Amar- be careful with your words dear. Don't get him too hyped and horny. Didn't you heard it from Pallavi, your boy made her pass out. Now i don't wanna walk with a shaky and limping lady.

(All of us laughed out loud at this) 

Me- Hey Amar I had a doubt, if you already knew there's a hotel nearby then you could have taken us there before. We wouldn't had come to this bush in the middle of the forest. 

Amar- Actually there are many reasons. Firstly i didn't knew we would go all the way to sex. Secondly I was too horny to divert my mind and think about it. Lastly and most important reason is, I always had a fantasy to fuck someone's wife hard in the back of a vehicle, make her scream in agony, while her helpless husband drove that vehicle. It's like seducing a reluctant hot wife to fuck you willingly is a Victory. Creaming her is a Great Victory. Creaming her in front of her husband is Total Conquest, and I believe Pallavi had been truly conquered by my dick. That's it, that was my fantasy.

Me- hahahah wow, I'm pretty sure last one is the only reason. You and your crazy ass fantasies never gets old. 

Pallavi - gosh i can't believe you tricked us all in this Forest for your stupid fantasy. Your such a annoying wild man. 

Amar- Interestingly "it's the same man that you got attracted and let him beat your pussy thoroughly". For proof there's my potent cum leaking out of your pussy. Now how's that for a punch line.  

We all laughed out loud and Pallavi started playfully hitting Amar. 

After a while both our wives gave back each other clothes that they had kept and we began to get dressed clumsily facing each other. 

Now I turned on the car and sat back to drive the way Amar was directing me. 

Now we were moving towards our 2nd phase of this unexpected wife swap adventure.
[+] 9 users Like Mortalbeast's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Badminton court challenge led to unexpected wife swap - by Mortalbeast - 26-11-2023, 05:05 PM