Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incest I knocked on my sister's door
You have a big, cum-filled sack," Diana whispered, massaging me, tugging me. "How much do you have left in there for me?"

I answered with grunts and groans. She spanked my ass several times, then, in the mirror, I watched her reach around her ass and pet her pussy from behind. I almost came again, but then she pulled her hand from between her legs and lifted her fingers to my mouth. She slipped her digits between my lips, saying, "Suck them; they're covered with my pussy juices."

And, oh my fucking god, they were. The sweet, honey-like flavor of her teen pussy liquefied in my mouth, sparking my taste buds to life before they ran down my throat. Her fingers left my mouth and moved back down to my ass, through my crack, stopping at my asshole.

"Oh fuck," I said when I felt her middle finger push against my anal ring.

"That's right," Diana whispered. "Take it for me, Timmy. Take it for your big sister."

And I did. God, oh fuck, I did. Her fingers aren't big, thank God, and she pushed and slid and eased her middle finger into my asshole, stretching and pushing my muscles in ways that I never knew could feel so good. Was it because my sister was doing it to me? I don't know, but I knew that I would never, ever, let anyone else do this to me--never ever.

As I moaned, my sister jerked my cock and fingered my ass, massaging me deep and in places that forced me to stand on my toes with pleasure. I shook, I shuddered, I grunted and groaned. I loved it.

"That's it, baby," Diana teased. "This is part of your punishment: finding out that a finger in your ass can feel so good. Do you like it when I touch your naught prostate gland?" She bit me again and ran her hand over my knob several times as if she were polishing a bowling ball, but when she massaged me inside, I nearly lost my second load of the night. "I want you to imagine me, one day standing in front of you, with my hands on the washer, and instead of your finger up my butt, you'll be making me struggle to take this"--she waved my cock up and down, flinging pre-cum onto the washer and dryer--"big fucking dick in my ass."

"Diana," I grunted loud and uncaring of who in the night could have heard us. I came, hard, struggling to stand as my nut-filled my shaft and poured from my prick. Diana laughed and let me fill her palm with my seed.

Trembling, I thought things were over, but Diana said, "Uh-uh, little brother, oh no. Your punishment only ends when you're begging me to stop, and maybe not even then."

Holy shit....

I spent a long, wonderful night in the laundry room with my older sister milking my cock, and I'll never forget it.

Saturday

Diana ignored me today.

I guess it was further punishment from Friday night... or maybe it was for her. She smiled at me, often, and--I think--when she caught herself smiling at me too much; she walked away to her room. I guess it wouldn't fit her dominance game if she were staring at me like a schoolgirl after her very first kiss. Oh, yeah, I read some articles about Doms and Subs on the internet before going to bed yesterday night.

I know that she had dated Roy, my wrestling teammate before all of this began, but as far as I know, nothing ever happened between them except some kissing. A guy like Roy would have bragged to me about fucking my sister. He's that kind of a douchebag. Wondering if that night in the laundry room was my sister's first real sexual experience put me in a good mood. So good that being ignored by her throughout Saturday didn't bother me... that much.

Sunday

Nothing much happened. Abbey asked me if I had ever kissed a girl before. I had, never with any passion, and I told my sister this. Abbey confessed that she had never kissed a boy, and I told her: good. Afterward, she wanted to wrestle, so we practiced, grunting and sweating for an hour before calling it quits. I wonder if this wrestling was Abbey's way of working off any boy energy she may have had growing in her system. I work off my extra energy when I need to get thoughts of Diana out of my head, so who knows.

On my way to my bedroom to write things down, I saw Diana step out of my mom's room. She was wearing pajama pants and a loose, white shirt. It was late, and she paused when she saw me looking at her. She didn't look happy, but if it was because of me or because of what she had talked to Mom about, I didn't know, and I didn't ask. If my sister wanted me to know, she'd tell me.

Diana walked up to me as I stared at her and said, "Tomorrow morning, five-thirty, don't bother knocking." She opened her door. "If I'm asleep, then find a way to wake me up that shows me how much you appreciate me. Understand?"

I nodded, saying, "Yes," as my sister went into her room.

Did I understand? I don't know, but I spent an hour before bed watching sleep-sex videos, and I prayed that my sister wouldn't be awake come tomorrow morning. I didn't want my research to go to waste.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
I knocked on my sister's door - by neerathemall - 22-11-2023, 01:43 PM
RE: I knocked on my sister's door - by neerathemall - 24-11-2023, 03:13 PM
RE: I knocked on my sister's door - by Mampi - 27-11-2023, 09:58 AM
RE: I knocked on my sister's door - by sri7869 - 17-03-2024, 01:30 AM