Adultery He, She, Husband (Completed)
Chapter 20 – continued

I was feeling very happy and proud today. I truly believed that I had satisfied Bavani in bed last night. She had never reacted like this with me when we had sex before. Not only that, but I could feel her vagina gripping my penis and then the grip slackened when I felt a greater amount of wetness in her vagina. This was a clear indication of my wife having achieved her orgasm. These were the type of things I had not noticed before but I noticed it for the first time today. With that another thought arose in me too. If this was the first time this happened did it mean that she did not have satisfactory sex with me before? Or could it be that I just didn’t notice it before? We had been married for over six years and we would have had sex at least a few hundred times and if this was actually the first time she ever had an orgasm then no wonder she had been tempted to stray especially when a handsome and virile young woman starts making a play for her. My wish though was that she did actually have a fairly satisfactory sex life with me and it was just me who had failed to notice the signs. It is but natural that like all husbands I too wanted to think that I had satisfied my wife in bed. To think that it was not so causes me to feel a pain in my heart. Internally my mind said to me that I probably had only rarely given my wife satisfactory sexual pleasure. There had been weakness on my part but in my mind I had placed the burden for any indiscretions in the marriage wholly on Bavani which was not fair. It is a logical assumption that a large part of blame for a woman getting tempted and giving herself to another man lay on the husband’s own failings.

Even then in cases such as this, because of societal pressure, family, honour or even in many cases the love she has for her husband stops her from betraying her husband. Only a very few succumb to the temptation. Probably they would be women who naturally have a high libido. This being the case what else could the women have done? Is Bavani one of the women with high sexual drive? I had not ever considered that to be the case till now but seeing her greater sexual involvement recently and especially last night when her initiatives in sexual foreplay was so intense that it made me think that my opinion of my wife’s sexual drive had been wrong all the time. Even after so many years of conjugal relationship with my wife I am only now learning so many new things about her. Something had triggered this within her. The passion buried deep within her has been released. This new Bavani is unlikely to turn back into the old apathetic Bavani. But who is responsible for this change in her? Did it happen only after Smitha came here? Did her jealousy of this young girl make her change like this? Smitha is sexy with a shapely body but I think Bavani is in no way lesser than her either. I would indeed be happy if this was really the case. That Bavani is determined not to lose my love to a younger woman like Smitha. I was even afraid that I would be able to match this unleashed libido. These were all happy problems. I could live with this.

Another thought, an unwanted one that I didn't like, was always haunting me at the back of my mind. What if the reason for this change is another man? Especially if it's Vikram as I know is the likely culprit. I didn’t like contemplating it but why couldn't I dismiss this thought from my mind even after the reassurances from the detective I hired? It's like an old sickness that never quite goes away and comes back every now causing distress. If he was responsible for this change, it could have been in two ways. By having passionate sex with me she tries to appease the desires that he arose in her. Or I'm having this new blissful sexual experience with my wife because of her guilt or the lessons in lust she learned from him. But wasn’t this the precise reason for the PI? When he has reassured me why still the doubts. The life of a suspicious husband is really miserable. Why Mohan are you thinking so badly about your wife even after you have a report that exonerates her and should give you  peace?. There is no point in torturing yourself unnecessarily. Believe in your wife, is she not the mother of your son, put your trust in her. I berated myself like this in my mind. If I keep her happy why would she even think of  someone else. I must give her all the pleasures she needs  .. it is in my hands. There is no point in blaming others if I can't. How her face lit up when I told her that I am going to take her to Bangalore as she had wanted. She is always stuck at home all alone. I shouldn't just always think only of work and my career. If she really had wanted to engage in something wrong would she not have asked me to go alone?  She wouldn’t have insisted that I too come with her. Isn’t it natural for her to want her husband to accompany her on her holiday trip? Well, after going there I must somehow make sure I join her and Girja in the evening.

He

It was very late by the time I finished the project submitted it yesterday. They had given me time off till this afternoon. I only have to go back to office at two o'clock. It was now 10.10 am when the phone rang. It was not my ringtone as it was Girja’s phone that rang. She picked up the phone and answered.

“Oh, hi Bavani how are you? It’s good to hear from you.”

I raised my head and looked at Girja's face. She pressed my head back to her honey pot. I started licking her again, but my ears were fully perked up and keenly listening to their conversation.

"What really!! Wonderful news Bavani. Your dream is going to come true. Not only your dream but also Vikram's dream also."

Even though my mouth was still locked on Girja's pussy lips, I stopped licking after hearing her say this.

“…………………………………….” (From Bavani’s side but not heard by me)

“What ‘chee’ don’t akka … talking like a blushing new bride. Remember I saw you in action that day, you were a match to Vikram.”

“…………………………….”

“Ha .. ha .. looked at the shyness, so you will be staying in the hotel. If you stay in my apartment it could lead to a problem. Vikram stays right opposite to me. That information could come out to your husband’s knowledge.

“……….”

“Yes, he would stay indoors but somehow if that info comes out inadvertently it could be a problem.”

“……………………………………..”

"You don’t worry I'll take care of everything. Your husband will be busy with the conference all day long. Meanwhile I'll see to it that Vikram is busy with you at that time."

"......................"

"Even I don't understand why I'm helping you.  By right you're a rival but I feel sorry for your situation and have a lot of sympathy for you. We neglected wives have to stick up for each other."

"........................"

"Don't worry, let's roam around the city first then come to my house after lunch for your personal enjoyment."

".........."

"What about your son? No problem my kids are here, they’ll play with him and keep him busy. The mother can play too .. with Vikram adult games."

“…………………………..”

"Yes dear, your Bengaluru sex inauguration would be on Vikram's bed. I will decorate it like a first night bed. Your secret husband Vikram's house is your marital home too isn’t it , your first night should be there … or rather your first day. You two love birds enjoy yourselves."

After hearing all this, I licked Girja’s cunt with happiness and gratitude.

"Shhh….oh god."

“………………………………..”

"It’s that Vikram is right here Bavani, don't have to call him separately."

“………………………………………….”

“Oh, you tried calling him earlier. His phone was being charged and was on silent.”

“…………………………………………….”

"What is he doing? Hee hee he is licking my pussy ........ Don't be jealous Bavani, what will he do with you being not here? Anyway, you are everything for him even I can't deny this."

“……………………………”

“Do one thing dear, give us a video call. Let’s celebrate this good news with a long-distance threesome sex.”

This was good to hear .. a very good idea. Girja had woken me up early in the morning. I was actually a little irritated because of the long day before and I was tired. I was reluctant but still I could not refuse. I want to take good care of Girja so that she would continue to be a co-conspirator who would help me enjoy Bavani. This is what Girja would expect too and a happy woman would take that extra effort in being helpful to me. Now it was my phone that beeped I stopped licking Girja’s quim and walked up and picked up the phone. It was Bavani and it was a video call.

(The next part of this story would be narrated by Girja. This would be the only time it would be by her after that the narration would be as usual by he, she and husband.)

Girja

I didn’t expect that Bavani would actually make a video call but I just tried to see if she would. I was pleasantly surprised that she did but she didn’t call my phone but rather rang Vikram. Vikram eagerly got up and took the phone. He was so thrilled about the good news and that she had called that he forgot to wipe away my viscous lust fluid that was sticking around the corners of his lips.

“Hello darling,” he greeted her happily.

Since it was a video call I could hear their conversation. “Rascal, don’t you go to work? Is this what you do all day every day?”

I took the phone from him and said, "No Bavani, he was working till late last night, so he is off till today afternoon. It was just that my cunt was itching for a screw and I insisted he take care of it."

Bavani should not get irritated with Vikram. This delightful illicit romance between them was very interesting. Seeing it happen in person gives me a new sort of thrill. I now gave the phone back to Vikram.

"No Bavani your Girja akka  is helping us so much so how can I deny her. She is not an outsider but one of us okay?"

"It's not that baby, it is just that I feel jealous in a way when I think of her."

I now interjected,” Why do you say that Bavani? It’s I who should be jealous because I’ve never seen him so smitten on any woman before.”

Hearing this Bhavani's face lit up with a smile. “No akka, you are luckily you are so close to him and you can practically be with him whenever you desire but here I am all alone yearning for him.”

Poor girl, this rogue had seduced her so well that she’ll like a lovelorn girl and not a married woman.  “You really need him now do you? Don’t worry I’ll make you enjoy with him now but for that you have to get naked like us.”

She hesitated a little. "Don't hesitate Bhavani, trust me, you will surely enjoy yourself. You have one more week to come here. Will you both be able to bear it till then? So, do as I say."

She reluctantly became completely naked. Wow what a body she had? Her voluptuous body was proud in its arrogant beauty and oozed sexiness. “Wow, you look simply alluring Bavani, no wonder Vikram is crazy over you.”

Bavani blushed beautifully. If Mohan thinks that he is the only person should enjoy this beauty then he is selfish. This body curvaceous body that should give pleasure to many men not just one.

"Vikram come here and squeeze my titties."

Vikram came and grabbed my breast and started playing with them. "Bavani look Vikram is squeezing your breast now."

There Bhavani started squeezing her breast while looking at Vikram’s hands on my breasts. “Look how nicely he is kneading your breast Bavani.”

I could see Bavani’s fingers pressing harder into her own soft flesh. A soft moan came from her.

"Vikram kiss your young lover, Mohan's wife only wants your kiss. Kiss her, drink the oozing honey from her lips, put your tongue in her mouth and let her suck it."

Vikram kissed me passionately. He slurped on my lips as he stuck his tongue in. "Mmmmm" came the sound of our lips brushing against each other. The same sound came on the phone too. Bavani's lips were quivering like she too was kissing her adulterous lover. As our tongues duelled inside his mouth I too was getting very hot.

“You rascal, you sucked my tongue so hard .. you like another man’s wife’s tongue so much?’

Vikram also entered the game. "Yes, so sweet .. your lips, tongue and saliva are all sweet. Why only Mohan should taste it? I want it too."

"Vikram my love, my lips belong to you, your kiss makes me lose myself darling." Bavani’s whimpers were heard over the phone.

"Vikram, suck my nipple .. drink milk from it. Even if there is no milk now, you must be the one who is the cause for milk to flow from it.”

I am not only saying this just so that Vikram’s wish would be fulfilled, but also to plant this idea in Bavani's mind. Vikram's face and eyes showed his gratitude towards me. A man like Vikram would feel that he has achieved complete success when he manages to get another man’s wife to carry his heir in her womb.  

"Vikram suck my tit's baby, come darling I want you to," she moaned but said nothing about impregnating her. I was sure that her resolve on this wouldn't last long. After Vikram immerses her in ecstasy several more times she herself would beg Vikram to impregnate her.

Vikram sucked my nipple here while Bavani wanting him to feast on her breast lifted her breast up and licked her nipple herself. Hmmm, she's a proper little bitch now. Her plump breasts were large enough that she could lift up the nipples to her mouth. I hugged Vikram’s head to my chest and looked at Bavani. It was difficult to engage in these sexual activities while holding the phone in one hand. I placed it on the table near the bed so that it was focused on the bed. Seeing this Bavani also did the same there. I turned to my side and showed her that Vikram's mouth was clamped around my nipple. Bavani tweaked her nipple while watching this. I reached down and grabbed Vikram big hard cock.

“Instead of me if Bavani was holding this hot little boy how much more it would have throbbed. It’s so big baby my husband penis is not as big as this it is only ….,” I looked at Bavani for an answer because in this roleplay I was supposed to be her and she must tell me how big (or small) her husband’s pecker is.

As Bavani remained silent I continued,” What my husband cannot be called a cock, it’s just a small little prick only this is a real cock, so thick and long, his is only ….,” again I looked at Bavani in wanting to prompt an answer from her. I was not going to leave her without her answering. That’s the point of this threesome roleplay.

Knowing I was not going to relent Bavani finally answered,” four and three quarters .. maybe five inches.”

“What?” I asked again. Her voice was soft, almost inaudible.

“It’ll be almost five,” she replied a little louder.

“Hah’ I snorted in derision. It would help to embed in her mind that her husband merited ridicule and make Vikram the male all the more the worthy to enjoy her body. My husband was better, he was around five and a half inches and that itself was not adequate for me how is Bavani managing with that little pecker. Vikram is around one and half times bigger than her husband no wonder she is under the spell of Vikram’s cock. Truth was even her husband’s penis was enough to give full satisfaction if he knew how to use it but the pleasure given by an expert cocks-man like Vikram with an impressive tool would have totally bowled over Bavani.

“There’s no thrill in sucking my husband’s small prick .. I love to suck only this monster,” I said looking at Bavani as I once again role played her. She has to say that too, she had to belittle her husband.

Like in a trance she said,” I love sucking your cock Vikram … let me suck it darling.”

As my mouth slid up and down his slick shaft her mouth too half gaped as if mimicking my actions. She was vicariously enjoying the blowjob. Her tongue slipped out every now and then. This was how she probably teased the base of his stem as she suckled on his stalk. This was pushing me to a mood I couldn’t control anymore. I quickly got on to my back and spread my legs open for him. I wanted him to poke me the way he would his new housewife plaything Bavani.  

“Come Vikram, come and fuck your secret wife. I don’t want my husband’s small prick I want to be fucked by your big cock. Plunge your big club in me and make me scream in ecstasy.”

Vikram must have been in the same mood. He practically leapt on me and in one move shoved his big rod into the hilt inside my leaking pussy.

“Uuffhhh… God Vikram … fuck me baby …”

He started pumping with speed from the beginning. I hugged him tightly to my body. Our mating was fast wild and ferocious. Our bodies practically bounced on the mattress. As Bhavani watched us she was massaging her breast and rubbing her pussy with her two fingers.

Now from playing the role of Bavani, I became me.

"This time next week Vikram is going to tear your sweet little cunt on this very same bed Bavani, do you want that?"

"Yes, yes, I want it."

"Good .. good .. you're a proper slut now, you're going to give your little pussy to your new husband while your old husband is in the conference aren’t you?"

She was rubbing her pussy fast as Vikram humped me fast.

"Yes ..yes...I will,” she cried in arousal.

"Hmm...Hmm...why you don't like your husband’s prick .. you only crave for Vikram’s cock."

"Shhh...only he gives me a good fuck ... shhh.."

Just today I felt Vikram man flesh getting tis very hard while throbbing inside my pussy. This is how it must have throbbed every time in Bavani's tight pussy. Now I understand why Bavani is under the spell of Vikram’s love pole.

"Why can’t your husband do that?" I provoked her.

“He tries ..  ang … ang .. but he can’t ahh…”

“What do you feel when Vikram fucks you.”

“Pleasure.”
“Then?”
“Bliss.”
“Then?”
“Rapture.”
“Then?”
“Heaven .. he takes me to heaven… yes .. yes..”

I raised my hips again and again to receive Vikram’s lust assault. “Ahhhh … Bavani .. he is taking me to heaven just thinking of you .. Oohhh…”

"Bhavani, what will you give in return to someone who shows you heaven here on earth?"

"I'll give him my body whenever he wants it."

"Not enough, will you give him whatever he asks for? Hmm.. hmmm.."

"Yes ... ohh yess..."

"Whatever he asks?"

"Yes, yes...I will."

Don't forget Bavani you belong to him from now on...give him everything he asks for." All that was left was for me to directly say to her that if Vikram asks she would have to get pregnant by him. She knew what I meant just as I did.

Our fucking became frantic as we strove to reach our rapturous peak.

"Arrr I’m coming Bavani coming…."

Vikram growled and joined me as he shot out his load. Bavani’s screams were also heard by us. This was great, all three of us finished at the same time.
[+] 7 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
He, She, Husband (Completed) - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 01:28 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 15-06-2023, 01:31 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Fing fing - 15-06-2023, 01:56 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Eswar P - 15-06-2023, 02:20 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 02:38 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Givemeextra - 15-06-2023, 03:15 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 16-06-2023, 01:12 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Susheela143 - 16-06-2023, 07:41 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 16-06-2023, 11:10 PM