Poll: How you want the story to continue ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1) Sailaja getting gangbanged by the three guys and the boys together (MMFMMM)
43.59%
51 43.59%
2) Involving a group sex with both women and five guys all together (MMFMFMM)
11.97%
14 11.97%
3) A foursome involving three guys and Sailaja (MMFM)
7.69%
9 7.69%
4) An orgy with both women and the three guys (MFMFM)
8.55%
10 8.55%
5) A foursome with both women and boys (MFMF)
28.21%
33 28.21%
Total 117 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Incest A Mom's GAME (It's her game and they have to play)
"That's it, this will be a one time thing. I'll never let it happen again" she thought to herself.

Part-2 : The game begins

Later, tired she went to sleep and woke up around evening and changed into nightie. She came into the living room to find Ravi sitting on sofa watching TV. She too joined him on the other end of the sofa. Their eyes didn't meet for a long time. Then she spoke

"You better start to find a girl, it helps you get rid of these kind of thoughts I feel" 

"It's not that I'm thinking of S.." he stopped himself from saying sex as he thought it would be inappropriate at this moment "it's not that I'm having those thoughts all the time mom, you know that" he managed to say.

"You atleast hangout with your friends, I feel like you're spending a lot of time in your room doing nothing"

"Don't worry about that mom, I'll be off to college in 2 months anyway" he wants to spend time around his mom instead of going out.

"Anyways it is up to you" she sounded disappointed.

"How about I invite my friend Rahul over and we play the game of chess, maybe daily an hour or so. That way you may get rid of the feeling that I'm being alone"

"That's OK with me" she said feeling a bit relieved.

Rahul was Ravi's best friend since childhood. Their families met together occasionally. Unlike Ravi, Rahul is not a shy boy type. He looks so matured when compared to his age. Standing little bit taller than Ravi, he is well built. They go together to gym and share their best moments together always.

The next day after breakfast, Rahul arrived at the door. Sailaja opened the door to greet him in a green saree.

"Hi Rahul, how are you"

"I'm fine aunty, how about you" he greeted het back feeling uncomfortable in calling her aunty. He always felt she looks too young to be called 'aunty'.

"Is Ravi home?" He enquired.

"Ya, maybe he's having shower. Come, sit in the living room. I've prepared your favorite pasta for you"

"Thanks" he said feeling surprised about her memory. Their parents met a long while back when Rahul's mom said that he likes pasta for breakfast a lot.

She went back to kitchen to bring breakfast for the boys. All the while, Rahul was checking her over and over since the moment she turned around to leave. He didn't notice Ravi is back from bath and watching his friend ogling at his mom. Rahul suddenly turned to see his friend and felt embarrassed to get caught in such a situation.

Sailaja after placing breakfast for both the boys left for her room to finish the chores. She felt better not to bother them.

Rahul and Ravi are both good at chess and used to play it a lot until some time ago. It was actually sailaja that taught them chess. She was a champion player in chess while in college. Later, after marriage she completely left her passion for the game.

Soon after finishing her daily chores, she came back to keep an eye on the boys. They were talking something in between the game and went silent all of a sudden after she came. She found it strange. She went back towards Ravi's side and bent down to look at the chess board while standing. Soon she started to think of the possible moves. It looked like her son has lost most of his pawns and is ready to lose.

"I'll play for Ravi, if it's OK" she announced.

"It's not fair, you may help if you want" Ravi got confused at Rahul's answer.

Only after a few moves, he got the answer when he caught Rahul again staring at his mom's chest. It was a good view for him from that angle. Whenever she bends to make a move he could stare at the sides of her breast clearly. Rahul not concentrating on game looking at Sailaja, lost the game.

Sailaja let out a hooray sound and jumped in joy. Both the boys felt happy seeing her like that. Their happiness didn't last long as she left them to prepare lunch. The boys had some chit chat while she cooked. They had lunch together and Rahul left after that.

After Rahul left, the mom and son took a quick nap. In the evening Sailaja came into living room while Ravi was watching TV. Sailaja sat across her son in the chair, while he spoke

"He liked to watch you". She had a confused look on her face.

"What?"

"Rahul  was starting at you" he said "I'm sure he got a good look"

"No, it can't be. Did you say something about that day?"

"I swear, I didn't"

"Then what made you think, he was feeling like that"

"He said me, he liked you very much. And I said him your legs are much better to watch" she started to blush.

"Did he ask how you know?"

"No, but he said he would love to watch them if he got a chance" 

"You boys are too much to handle and why would boys your age will look at old woman like me" 

"You're not old Mom" he responded "you are far better than any of the girls I ever know".

"OK, let's see" she said. Ravi was confused what she meant.

She asked Ravi to call Rahul and ask him to come early in the morning. Ravi didn't understand why she said that, but still he messaged his buddy.

The next day Sailaja didn't come out of her room in the morning. Ravi left for gym and came along with his friend directly after their workout. They knocked at the door and no one answered. Finding the door open, they came in and were surprised not to find her.

They thought she might be  sleeping. When the door to her room opened, they were both shocked to see her. Their mouths went open looking at her. She came out of her room in the same T-shirt and shorts she was wearing when her son felt up her legs. Both the boys enjoyed the sight before their eyes. She came out of her room and casually yawned stretching her arms which let the shirt ride up just exposing a bit of her waist. She just acted as if she didn't notice the boys. Rahul was very much enjoying the view. He never expected to see her like that. This was like a feast for his eyes. 

She slowly made her way towards the living room and they noticed she was hobbling awkwardly while moving. "Hey boys, you already here?" She said pretending as if she noticed them just then.

"Yeah, good morning aunty" responded Rahul coming out of trance.

"What happened to your legs Mom, you are kind of hobbling" 

"Nothing, I just got a sprain in the leg while preparing breakfast"

"Oh, are you OK now"

"Yeah, feeling little better now" saying that she say slowly sat on the edge of the sofa hanging her legs out on the arm rest of the sofa. Now, both the boys can have a good look at her legs up to her knees.

"Are you boys in for the game today"

"Oh yes" Rahul stammered while speaking in hurry so as not to get caught while he is admiring her beauty. But he is still disappointed that she could not join them to give the view.

They played for around 20 minutes and she kept watching them in between while still sitting on the couch. The boys very happy to see her naked legs.

"Ahh" she said suddenly as if experiencing pain.

" What happened, mom?" Ravi asked worried coming towards her.

"It's the sprain" 

"Have you applied balm on it" Rahul asked.

"No" she answered

"Let me do the favor for you, aunty" Rahul said taking the balm walking towards her.

He sat on the floor, took her feet in hand and started to take out balm when she spoke "a small massage may be enough, instead of balm"

"Okay" said Rahul and started to slowly massage her feet all the while she kept looking at her son.

"I'm not comfortable with you sitting on the floor, let's move from here" she said trying to get up. Seeing hetr unable to walk properly Rahul offered his hand. She placed her hand from back around Rahul's neck and shifted her weight on him while walking towards their bedroom. Ravi was shocked to see that. He was unsure of where the things are proceeding. Rahul was very happy and caught hold of her waist and could feel her soft boobs rubbing his body.

Leaving the bedroom door ajar, she slept on the middle of king size bed tapping the place to her left asking Rahul to sit down.

"I've never seen you in shorts aunty, you look very beautiful" he said slowly massaging her feet.

"Thank you" she smiled. Ravi could watch and hear them clearly. He was kind of getting jealous watching them. Sailaja noticed it from the corner of her eye.

"Ravi"she called out "looks like the sprain is on the other leg too.".

The call was enough for Ravi. He jumped in joy and rushed through the door inside.

"Can you please massage my other feet".

"Sure mom" he said and sat on other end of the bed at her legs. He took her feet and started to massage. Understanding the game, he slowly moved his hands up towards her calf muscles. Rahul was shocked to notice it. He was looking at Ravi in shock. Ravi just winked at his friend and Rahul got some courage. He too managed to meet the pace of Ravi and moved his hand further up. Out of fear he looked up at her face and noticed she had closed her eyes. There was s small smirk of smile on her lips. That gave him more confidence. Both the boys now enjoyed feeling up her legs. Their hands moved further up minute by minute.

She too was enjoying the feeling and her breathing increased. When their hands reached her thighs she felt a tingle and moved a little. Unlike Ravi, Rahul's hands were bit rough and she enjoyed the rough feeling on her smooth skin. The boys were feeling discomfort in their tracks feeling the softness of her skin. They slowly moved up on the bed to reach her thighs adjusting their crotches. She again had a smile on her face but soon pretended to be in deep sleep. She even let out a fake snore which gave them confidence to take the next step. Rahul was the one to take lead this time.

He carefully caught the hem of her shirt and began to roll it up from one end exposing her waist and navel.
 Ravi following the lead did the same. They managed to roll it up just below her bra until a line of her pink bra is visible. They tried to roll it up further but that was all they could reach. The sight before their eyes is fantastic. They were mesmerised by her beauty. They want to touch her, fondle her very badly but were afraid she would wake up. Not knowing what to do next, they just started at each other when she began to move. They were horrified and in a quick action rolled her shirt down.

"Okay boys, thanks for the massage" she said getting up rubbing her eyes. They looked low, then Ravi spoke "how is your leg sprain now Mom". She said it has subside a bit. 

"You may need a bit more massage for the pain to relieve" Rahul said hoping to get a chance to feel her up.

"Yeah" she said "but I need to use the washroom first"

She started to leave for washroom as the boys looked at each other. A few minutes later, she returned back walking normally as she had no pain at all. She silently came back to bed a slept in the same position as earlier between the boys. 

"What are you waiting for" she said looking at their astonished faces. "A little rub, and I'll be OK" she confirmed.

While coming back from the washroom, they noticed there is something different in her. They both are unsure of what it is.

She started to adjust herself sleeping which let her shirt rode up above her waist and the boys were happy to see that. The shirt was loose enough in the front now. She closed her eyes and the boys now do know what would be their next step.

As soon as they saw her close her eyes, both made an attempt to hold her shirt at started to roll it up. This time the shirt went up easily until just below her boobs. They felt shocked as they didn't see the glimpse of her bra. She smiled to herself thinking about, what's going to happen next.

"Has she removed it?  Is she naked underneath?" they thought to themselves.

Ready to face any consequences, they started to roll her shirt above her boobs. The touch of their fingers on her naked boobs made her shiver with excitement.  Her breathing this time was quickening. They started to expose her much more carefully not to wake her up. Soon, the dark pink aerolas around her nipples were into their view. It was not easy for them to further ride up her shirt. Even though the shirt was loose, they found it difficult to pass it on through her 38 plus big boobs. Finally they were successful to feast their lustful eyes on her completely naked boobs. They were in cloud nine. The shirt was bunched now at her neck. As the cool air touched her boobs now exposed, her dark nipples stiffened more as if poking towards the ceiling. 

The boys couldn't believe their luck. Their ultimate fantasy is now happening. They were not sure whether to touch them. Ravi, with his trembling hands made a slow move towards her left boob with Rahul watching with his mouth open. He slowly grabbed her boob and gave it a light press. There was a soft moan from her. He then went on to squeeze her boob applying little force increasing the frequency by every move. Rahul followed his lead and took the right boob in his hand to squeeze it gently. Now with both the boys fondling her boobs, she was getting excited and moaning with pleasure. After a few squeezes, Rahul unable to control held her nipple with his thumb and index finger and began to pinch it. Soft moans escaped her mouth now and then but still kept her eyes closed just enjoying the fondling. She was ready to orgasm any minute. Both the boys took hold of her nipples and started pinching them in between fondling her boobs. They both caught her nipples and pulled them a little pinching them and released.

Her waist began to hump a little on bed to their moves. They slowly took their cocks out with one hand while the other hand were working on her boobs. She felt the movement and realised they had their cocks out. A sudden fear crossed her mind of what's going to happen next. With both the boys beside her fondling her, she came to an orgasm. Feeling relieved, she slowly opened her eyes only to watch both of them bending to suck on her breasts.

"No" she said watching the boys stroking their cocks and remained their silent. Her eyes were totally fixed on their cocks which were standing proudly. Rahul's cock was bit smaller but thicker in size. She had already watched her son Ravi's cock before but not so clearly and closely before. Having a good look at their cocks, she closed her eyes without moving. She felt it is right to let the poor guys get a relief.

"Finish off soon" she said without looking at them.

Both the boys knelt on each side of her stroking their cocks looking at her naked boobs all the time. A few stroke later, they almost came at the same time, leaving globs of cum on her stomach and boobs. A few drops fell on her chin.

She then opened her eyes and said "Go, wash yourself"

They got down the bed and left to Ravi's room. She adjusted herself taking of the shirt, wiped the cum on her with the shirt. She then got up from bed, closed the door, changed into nightie and remained in her room for the rest of the day.

She woke up around evening and noticed that the boys had left. She prepared tea for herself ang sat in the living room sipping the tea. The days events came to her mind and she felt guilty for what she did. She was worried of how to face Ravi when he returns. It will be one more week for Kiran to be back from his business trip. She was not sure of how to control the boys and herself for that long. She is worried where the things are heading. She felt it is better to spend time outside the home. As she was thinking, Ravi came in.

"Hi mom, you looking so tired" he talked normally as if nothing happened. She felt relieved at his words. There was not much conversation between them for the rest of the day. They had a quite dinner and left for their rooms to sleep.

Comment reply or suggest
[+] 5 users Like Mf123's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Mom's GAME (It's her game and they have to play) - by Mf123 - 13-06-2019, 07:24 AM