Adultery A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS
Part-10

Mona’s knees trembled from fear of getting caught while she heard her heartbeats thumping and drumming inside her chest making her choke with each breath. Despite the suffocation she felt, Mona reeled from the extreme taboo that she just performed with her best friend’s husband. The weight of her cheating slowly started sinking in as seconds started to feel like hours… 

Same time...somewhere else…inside a bedroom…three naked bodies grinded against each other…

“Please…I told you so many times, it’s too painful!”, Linny shouted at the man who thrusted into her asshole from her backside while she tried her level best to wiggle out from the grip of the second man who held and kept her in place by pumping his penis into her pussy from below.

“I know, but your asshole is too hot to resist, just take some deep breath and relax, I will come soon”, the man punishingly fucked her tight rectal hole faster than before, making her cry again.

“Oouuu-Fucccck! I don’t like this! I DON’T LIKE THIS!!”, Linny shouted once again as the pain from her dirty hole started to reach an unbearable level.

“Kiss me darling, give me your lips”, Linny heard the man below grunting and pouting his lips upward to suck hers. 

She caved. Her face fell down and met his lips. The moment their lips entwined, she felt her anal ring relaxing over the penis that was tearing her apart. At the same time, her vaginal muscles contracted and announced the approaching doom. But, she wanted it to reach faster, and to make it happen, her hips started to drive faster against the two men who pounded on her mercilessly.

“just take it Linny! I know you want it and you are just acting like you don’t! Scream as much as you want, but I will stop only after I fill this hole with my cum! Just take it!”, the man who continued to thrust his penis inside her anus snorted and carped at her.

“OOH-FUCK! OOO-GOD! OOOOUUW! SLOW!”, Linny wiggled against the two men displaying her protests but, her groans said otherwise. It wasn’t lost on the man below her, as he knew…he knew very well the voices she made usually when she was close to her orgasm. He sucked her lips harder and pushed his shaft up and into her heavenly pussy. 

Linny felt electrical rays of sexual craving splitting into multiple threads of painful pleasure polluting her head and leading towards the end that she was looking for. She tried to push herself harder against the two men. As she grinded herself onto the man below, her breasts grinded against his hairy chest and her nipples started releasing her milk. Making it comfortable to her, the man below was not at all bothered and interested in her lactating breasts. For a split-second, she thought of her husband Rajat, who would never leave a chance from sucking and drinking her milk. With these two men who fucked her both holes, she felt comfortable, relaxed, and she enjoyed what they delivered on her.

“AAAAH-GGHH-AAAH!”, the man behind her groaned as his boiling liquid burned her rectal insides and he laughed when he heard her moaning back with sounds of gratitude for giving her what she craved for.

“Oooh-Linny-your-pussy-is-milking-me! I am cumming Linnnny!”, the man below her left her lips and crooned into her ear as his thrusts started to change it’s rhythm.

“Mmm…mmm…m-aah…oouw…ooh! Yesss! Yesss! FUCCCK-MEEE! OOUW!”, Linny screamed with her eyes closed and felt the cock inside her anus contracting unhurriedly.

“Fuck! Oh-Fuck! Take it Linny! Take it all! AAAH!”, she heard the man from below squeezing her body into yet another hard cuddle as her own pussy started to release it’s sinning grease out of it’s confines.

“OH-MY-GGOOOD! CUMMING!!”, Linny screeched and squealed as her entire body froze for a moment as her vaginal walls received the hot sperm of the man pumping from below and responded by releasing her own evil liquid to mix and discharge out.

Three naked bodies grinded and snorted as their ecstatic rhythm relaxed into dawdling slumber.

The man who fucked her asshole moved himself away a bit and drank a gulp of water while looking back to the relaxing couple on the bed. His lips held a smile of mischief and he slowly lit a cigarette and released the smoke out through the large window that was kept open. From the first floor where he stood, he looked at the nearby house that seemed empty and without light, but his eyes searched around the perimeter of the other house as if searching for someone…Then he heard his name being called by Linny. With limping penis that contained sediments of his own cum from her asshole, he walked back to answer.

“Basheerji…you are not a man of your word! You promised last time you won’t put it there!”, Linny complained as she stood up from the bed and walked towards the toilet with her legs unable to keep her straight. She couldn’t keep her thighs closer due to the pain from her well-fucked holes.

Basheer who was old enough to be her father or more than that, laughed at her discomfort and replied…”Well beauty, since the moment you came to this villa, I had my eyes on you, and it took a lot of coaxing and convincing for you to accept me…now, how can I stop this machine from giving you what you really want? I can’t right! So, let me enjoy you my beauty!”, his laugh felt more sinister than ever to wobbling Linny.

“Ya Basheer-bhai, why are you troubling her? Aren’t we having the best time of our lives? You finally got what you wanted and we both totally love to do this as well. Stop being an asshole”, the man who fucked Linny’s cunt made his point in a deliberately low voice to ensure Linny didn’t hear what he just said.

“Arre-sorry-sorry! I shouldn’t have! Really, I-am-sorry! I-mean-it-okay, it’s just that, tonight was the best fuck that we did together”, Basheer was apologetic and his voice conveyed that he meant what he said.

“What are you looking at?”, the other man came closer where Basheer stood and he also looked into the dark night and the lifeless neighboring home.

“Looking for Zaira?”, the man asked again as he didn’t receive any response from Basheer.

“Of course, it’s Zaira! I have been behind her since she was ready to take a cock inside her dirty cunt! But, she’s such a bitch that she wouldn’t allow me to go any closer for me to make a move”, Basheer’s voice contained much anger.

“What are you talking about?”, Linny came out from the toilet as naked as she went in and walked towards the two equally naked men.

“Nothing…we were talking about you…sorry for doing that in your back-hole, I just couldn’t stop myself…you are sooooo…sooooo…tasty…Linny!”, Basheer pulled her by her waist against him and kissed her lips.

At the very same time, other man moved closer to her and by holding her breasts from behind, grinded against her naked back. Within seconds, the three bodies once again gruelled into a three-layer-sandwich.

“Stop it Basheerji, I know you are looking to catch Zaira. Aren’t you?”, Linny kissed back at Basheer and looked outside.

“Oh yes Linny! He was! Anyway, let’s go to bed…I can’t get enough of you Linny…come here!”, the man who hugged her from behind caught her by her waist and pulled her to the bed.

With playful whimper, Linny followed him like a pet and spread herself across the bed and looked at Basheer with carnal lust written all over her face. She hadn’t had enough…she wanted more…she was desperate for it…

“Oh-God-Linny! You just feel so soft just like how you were when we first met! I can’t love you enough darling…really…I can’t! Let me show you heaven once again”, the man kissed her forehead and then moved to pull her lips with his tongue. His mouth added more pressure when he heard Linny’s croons in response to what he did to her.

Trying to make one more desperate try to catch someone from the lifeless villa, Basheer walked and joined the couple from other side of the bed and started sucking Linny’s breasts.

As two men started servicing her for the second time in the same night, Linny’s brain took her back to the first time she adventured herself to seek devilish pleasure. And, it was with none other than the same man who lovingly sucked her lips and brushed his fingers mildly over her sensitive pussy.

With her eyes closed, and two men giving their best to her, Linny saw herself flying back in time to her first time…

Her very first time...

The boy was thin, his face carried mild moustache, he wore a tee-shirt and jeans that clearly showed how thin he was. Linny’s mouth was dry as she weighed her decision to invite him to her home when her parents and her best friend Mona were away for a movie.

It was her best chance!

She grabbed it…and invited the boy!

Linny saw his pensive steps taking him forward to where she stood and she found opening the door and allowing him to walk inside. The moment he was inside the living room threshold, she clamped the door shut and gasped. 

Both looked at each other.

The boy couldn’t believe where he was, and what they were about to do. At first, when Linny invited him to her home, he thought it was a joke on him as Linny used to be a beauty in their neighborhood since her teens. And, this year when she started college, he was sure his chance was lost, even if he stood any. She was hot! She was a real beauty! Her body was perfect! He craved to see her on daily basis! He made opportunity to see her! He even offered himself to be the milk-boy and paper-boy of the neighborhood just with the plan to see the beautiful girl at least once a day! And, when she told him that she was aware of his interest, he just couldn’t believe his luck! And it tripled when she asked him to be at her place alone!

Linny stood against the door wearing a half-sleeve top that reached till her thin waistline and below she had a floral skirt that stopped right at her knees, exposing her smooth, bronze, and hairless legs. His heart skipped thousand beats as his eyes roamed all over Linny’s body. Her top seemed like it was pasted against her chest…her breasts were a bit larger to her small frame and he thought she purposefully wore that small sized top to show him how big her breasts were! 

The boy felt an immediate movement inside his pants, and something started to enlarge between his legs! He wanted to run towards her and bite her breasts!

Linny’s lips were dry and she licked with doubt, fear and apprehension. One of her hand moved up to cover her breasts when she saw the boy’s eyes focusing on her thrusting upper-chest. That day, she made sure Mona also joined her parents that day so that the entire house was hers for few hours. She wanted it desperately and the boy was the safest bet! She had to take that chance…She wanted to take that chance…and, she took it!

As she stood with heavy gasps, Linny’s eyes caught the sudden movement that happened at the boy’s groin! 

“Do you want anything to drink?”, with breaking voice, Linny asked.

“Aah-yes…a bit water?”, the boy hiccupped backed somehow as if trying to re-focus his attention. He watched Linny’s bubbling ass as she walked into the kitchen.

“Here”, Linny returned with a glass of juice and gave it to the boy.

His hands trembled. She saw it!

Few moments of ugly silence passed as they both struggled to find words.

“Why did you asked me to come?”, the boy asked with mounting doubt.

Linny looked at him for a moment as she heard her voice asking questions inside her head…”Why did I called him? Oh-God! I shouldn’t have! But, if I didn’t call him, then whom should I have called? Didn’t I like him since we were kids? He was always behind me and I never showed him or told him how I felt!”, thoughts wandered inside.

“Why do you think I called you here today?”, Linny was smart enough to divert and corner him. The notorious tactic that every girl and women used on men!

“Ooh-I-mean…I-thought…You-know…I-mean…I-thought-you-wanted-something-from-me!”, somehow the boy found some words to make some sense into what he wanted to say.

“You mean, I want something from you? Really? If that’s true, I wonder what would I want from you!”, Linny walked forward and reached close to the boy and stood almost within two feet distance. The boy’s face told her what he was feeling. It was a combination of lust, confusion, fear, anxiety and need to have her.

“What is it exactly that you want from me?”, Linny moved further close to him and her girlish heat spread around both of them immediately. The exotic odor of her sweat made his shaft twitch inside his jeans and created pain to an intolerable level as blood pumped furiously to make it hard like a rock!

“I…I…I want you Linny!”, his voice broke…but he said it.

“If you stand like this, can you do what you want to do with me?”, Linny’s voice held more power as her eyes preened into his eyes while conveying her message.

It was a pointer that drilled into his crazed brain. His lips turned into a smile of acknowledgement. He saw her lips spreading into a grin of welcoming note.

Next moments that followed was like a dream!

The boy moved to take her into his arms while pulling her against him!

Linny’s hands grouped over his shoulders and caught his head to pull towards her face and…she felt the heat of her first kiss!

His entire body got covered with goosebumps as he felt how a girl’s body would feel and his shaft grudgingly hardened as Linny’s skin transpired her heat into his skin…he realized how heavenly a girl’s existence would change his life forever! 

Lips locked against each other!

Eyes exchanged messages of carnal need to each other!

Groins conveyed how much desperation each of them withheld to release!

In a sudden move, the boy released his grip on her waist, and brought it down and caught her super-taut and round buttocks!

Linny whimpered and cried from the sudden pain from his hard squeeze and the pleasure when his hardened man-part hit her vagina through their dresses!

His hands slowly started to pull her skirt upward!

Linny jolted in realization of where his hands was leading her to…she grinded harder against him as if begging him to tear her skirt away!

He acknowledged it…and his hands moved faster…her skirt reached up…till her upper thighs got exposed…and he pulled further up…

Linny's entire body shook with a sudden electric shock when his fingers graced over her panty!!!
[+] 2 users Like Aavesh9's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 04-11-2023, 12:40 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 04-11-2023, 01:46 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 04-11-2023, 01:51 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 04-11-2023, 01:53 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 04-11-2023, 01:55 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 04-11-2023, 08:27 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 05-11-2023, 11:32 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 05-11-2023, 11:35 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 06-11-2023, 10:02 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Xossipyan - 07-11-2023, 04:46 AM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 07-11-2023, 09:25 PM