Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.44 Average
Pintu ka raaj on choots and gaands
(17-11-2023, 12:15 PM)Maledom Wrote: A hardcore brutal wild perverse animalistic sexual domination navelicious fantasy series with my mom Katrina aur tharki principal Uday Sir...

mere papa ek chote company mein kaam karte the iss liye mummy ko bhi teacher ki job karke ghar pe support karni padhti thi...

I am Rohan an 11 years old class 5 student aur meri mummy mere hi school mein English teacher thi...

aur abhi papa ke dehant ke baad 15 din ki chutti liyi thi for the rituals and kriya karam...

aur aaj 15 din baad maa join kiyi aur main bhi aya saath mein class attend karne, main padhaku nerdy first bencher tha...

aaj dopehar tak class timings khatam ho chuki thi lekin mummy ne 15 classes miss kiyi, iss liye aaj school ke baad wahi classroom mein extra sessions le rahi thi to cover up the gap in syllabus...

main bhi first bench pe baith ke notes le raha tha...

maa ek golden yellow saree mein thi with sleeveless blouse aur woh dil ki bohot acchi thi aur apne students ko bhi apne children jaise dekhti thi

iss liye unke bhale ke liye extra classes leke unke syllabus complete kara rahi thi muskurake in an interactive session, bacche bhi interest leke sun rahe the...

tabhi humne dhyan nahin diya ke principal sir bhi class ki door pe khade hoke dekh rahe the...

as the last guard of the school left for the day aur aaj afternoon classes nahin the toh school close hone wali thi, sirf mummy ki classes ke liye ek classroom khula tha...

[Image: Screenshot-2023-11-17-12-14-31-51-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

( Myself Udayaraj Yadav AKA UDAY i am 6 feet 4 inch tall coal shiny black skinned ,i am 53 years old i have a wife and 2 kids at home )

(I am the Dean/Principal of St Agnels Secondary and higher secondary education institution for the past 15 years and trustees and investors in our educational trust has backed me for as the Dean of the institution for 10 more years and hence hold a very high administrative control on all departments in the institution)

( about a year ago hamare school me parents ke complaints "ENglis kisi bache ko nhi aata " ye complaints constantly parents se milne ke baad we employed a teacher named as Katrina Kaif for teaching kids from 4th to 8th standard as i saw the resume of katrina jaha english literature usne Britain se ki hui thi and she was part angrezan so i thought she will be a good choice but when i saw her in front of me i was blown away by her beauty ekdum taunchhh maal thi i had n eye on her for a long time )

( about 16 days back i received a mail from Katrina that she is in urgent need of leave for about 20 days as she lost her beloved husband Karan and just as formality i replied in mail "Katrina we at St Angnels are deeply saddedned by ur loss of husband and please take your time for ur family in this saddened times and i hope u keep ur strength in these difficult situain for ur son and be a pillar of his strength " Thanks and Regards Udayaraj Yadav  )

( maine ekdum emotional aur supportive mail likha jaise ki mujhe bhi bhot dukh hua hai but sach baat to ye hai ki while i was tying this mail mai khushi se uchal rha tha seat pe and was waiting for katrina to come back )

( 20 din ka chutti li thi uske bawjood 15 din me aayi katrina as wo badi nek thi aur bacho ke bhavishya ke bare me badi sochti thi )

( it was a friday afternoon 12.30 pm and i was about to leave the school and mujhe peon ne aake sare class room ka chabi diya except class 5th B division and jab maine peon ko poucha ki B division 5th standard ka key kaha hai class room ka he said ki wo class abhi bhi chal rha hai as katrina maam 2 ghante aur extra classes lene wali hai and tab mai office se nikal ne wala tha and i got an idea )

( now poora school premises me its just me and katrina aur wo 30 bache jo class me hai no one else )

( mai apna bag wagera fir se office me rakhke 5th B division ke waha chala gya aur darwaja khola and looked in and saw katrina in sleveless saree teaching kids some vocabulory darwaja khola thoda andar aya and asked)
[Image: get_attachment_url?url_type=FIFE_URL&con...w1920-h953]
Katrina ji aap 20 din baad aane wali thi ?

( sare bache khade ho gye Good Afternoon sir welcome sir bole ) sit sit ( bola maine and i also saw ur son rohan in the front bench )

( looked at my wrist watch ) aap gyi nhi ? ( as 12 baje school band hota hai its 12.20 pm now)  ( sab bade ache se baat kr rha tha trying to play the part of a good dean but beech beech me uski side kamar aur sleveless arms pe nazar pad rha tha and the fact that u are a vidhwa made me hungry for u which i already was but i had plans to put my thoughts in action and ur son sitting in the front bench made me think of something which was tickling my tharak inside)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Pintu ka raaj on choots and gaands - by Maledom - 07-10-2023, 12:42 AM
RE: Pintu ka raaj on choots and gaands - by KaliaPintu - 17-11-2023, 02:45 PM
RE: Pintu ka raaj on choots and gaands - by Kaalu - 17-01-2024, 06:51 PM
RE: Pintu ka raaj on choots and gaands - by Kaalu - 17-01-2024, 07:17 PM
RE: Pintu ka raaj on choots and gaands - by Kaalu - 17-01-2024, 07:37 PM
RE: Pintu ka raaj on choots and gaands - by Kaalu - 17-01-2024, 07:52 PM
RE: Pintu ka raaj on choots and gaands - by Kaalu - 17-01-2024, 08:14 PM
RE: Pintu ka raaj on choots and gaands - by Kaalu - 17-01-2024, 08:40 PM