Misc. Erotica Virgin Young Priyanka With Dirty old Beggar

Exhausted from last night's great sex, Priyanka and the old beggar slept hugging each other. Priyanka, who used to sleep without shorts and bra at night to let the air play well, now the old man was forcing her to sleep naked without wearing any clothes. The old man had been making Priyanka his bed and sleeping on her for the past few days. Priyanka's two small breasts were a pillow for the old man. For the first time, Priyanka offered her body willingly to the old man and slept peacefully. It is 7 o'clock in the morning. Priyanka woke up. She is ashamed to see herself lying naked with the old man and hugging him. She tried to get up from the old man's tight and hot embrace. When she tried to break free, the old man said um um in his sleep and hugged her tightly again. Priyanka didn't know what to do. She didn't want to wake up the old man, the first sexual partner of her life, who is in a blissful sleep. As there is still time for Suma to arrive, she slept in the old man's warm embrace. She is also a teenage girl. Thus, while she is also lying naked in the embrace of a naked man, lust began to awaken in her body. Opposite her face is the deformed and ugly face of an old man. She is staring at the old man's face with her eyes. Even the old man's ugly face looked good to her as the lust was now conscious in her body. Priyanka did not know what to do. Because on one side she is sleeping with her naked body entwined with the naked body of the old man, her lust is alert. On the other hand she didn't know how to proceed. She is naturally too embarrassed to continue. All in all, Priyanka looked like a new bride lying shyly in her husband's embrace. Confused about what to do, Priyanka's mind was overcome by the lust burning inside her body. Priyanka lustily kissed the old man's dirty cheek with her cute lips. The old man woke up when Priyanka gave him a hot sweet kiss on his cheek.
He is happy and relieved to see Priyanka kissing his cheek lustily. The old man woke up and did not open his eyes. He is eagerly anticipating what Priyanka would do next. Priyanka gave a sweet kiss to the old man's cheek and blushed as she did so. She thought the old man did not wake up. So she is relieved. Even though the old man wanted to flirt with her, he just wanted her to continue. Unwilling to forcefully wake up her first sex partner from his sleep, Priyanka decided to wake up the old man by sexually arousing him. She rested her smooth cheek on the old man's rough cheek. An old man's dirty beard poked her silky-smooth cheeks. Her hot breath is touching the old man's face. Exhaling a hot lustful breath from her mouth, Priyanka started rubbing the old man's rough cheek with hers. Priyanka who had lost her virginity that day to save the old man from the cold, today she is sexually tempting the old man to wake him up. The old man is already suffering from lustlessness. Now how can the old man just lie down when Priyanka herself is making him lustful? What Priyanka has to suffer from the hypocritical old man today?

The old man couldn't resist as Priyanka rubbed his face lustily with her face. Every time the warm breath coming from her mouth touched his face, the old man's body also started burning with lust. Priyanka's bare boobs are rubbing against the old man's chest. Priyanka rubbed the old man's cheek and raised her left hand and placed it on the old man's bald head. Lustfully caressing the old man's bald head with her soft arms, she came up a little and brought her face near the old man's ear. The old man had hair everywhere except on his head. But to the contrary, Priyanka only had hair on her head and in the middle of her thighs. Priyanka had forgotten to shave her armpits as she is engaged in romance with the old man for the past two or three days. Now her armpit hair is sprouting. The old man wanted the same. Because he had already licked her smooth armpits like a dog. It is the first time in his life that the old man had seen and licked such smooth armpits. He now wanted to taste her hairy armpits. And he had decided to shave off her pubic hairs and taste the beautiful pink pussy. As Priyanka brought her face near the old man's ear, she found the hair there. She didn't know what she was doing now. She was so lustful. She opened her mouth and gently bit the hair above the old man's ear with her teeth.
The old man could not resist when Priyanka lovingly bit his ear hair and pulled it. He mumbled ahh ahh and opened his eyes. Right in front of the old man's eyes is Priyanka's left armpit provoking lust inside his body. The old man saw Priyanka's left armpit in front of his eyes like the door of heaven. Seeing that, the old man's limp dick began to react again. Now his dick is firmly between Priyanka's legs and is trying to spread her legs. The old man now thrust his face into Priyanka's left armpit opposite him. Priyanka held her hand tightly as the old man nuzzled into the most sensitive part of her body. Now the old man's face is in her left armpit and she firmly held the old man's bald head with her elbow. That's what the old man wants. Priyanka hasn't taken a bath yet. She was very sweaty from last night's intense and long intercourse. The scent of sweat is emanating from her armpits. The old man smelled the perfume of her armpit sweat. So he took out his dirty tongue and started licking her armpits. Licking the dried sweat from her armpits, he moistened the area with his saliva. An old man licking a woman's armpit is very exciting, here he is licking a beautiful girl's newly sprouting hairy armpits. The old man's dick now spread Priyanka's legs slightly and came between them with this very exciting job. Meanwhile Priyanka was also excited as the old man licked the most sensitive part of her body and was gently biting the old man's ear lovingly to encourage him so as not to hurt the old man. This continued for some time. The exasperated old man now bit her armpit a little harder. Shocked by this sudden process, Priyanka painfully pulled away from the old man's embrace. So she put her legs down on the edge of the couch with her back to the old man and raised her hands and looked at the part where the old man had bitten.
The old man, who is preparing Priyanka for sex with him, is disappointed when Priyanka pulled away from his tight embrace. The bite that came to his hand did not reach his mouth. The old man who is lying looking at Priyanka's bare back with disappointment now got up slowly and sat near her back. As Priyanka raised her hand and looked at the bitten part, the old man now brought his face under her armpit. Priyanka lowered her hand as the old man came to her and sat down looking at her armpits. The old man now held Priyanka's shoulders from behind with both his hands and came close to her. Rubbing her shoulders gently he brought his face near her neck and whispered softly.
Old man: "Are you hurt my queen?"
Priyanka did not answer the old man's question.
Old man: "My dear granddaughter, please forgive me. I did it in an overzealous manner."
Priyanka: Melting at his words" hmm ok."
Old man: "My darling granddaughters, forgive me."
Priyanka: "Okay grandpa. Don't do that again."
The old man relaxed now and put both his legs under the couch from Priyanka's side and hugged her from behind. So he asked again in a whisper, sniffing Priyanka's silky fragrant hair from behind.
Old man: "Dear granddaughter, last night I had sex with you was amazing. It was the first time in my life that I felt so good pleasure. I am lucky to have a sex partner like you."
Thus whispering words of lust to her, he pushed her hair from both sides of her neck and gently pressed his lips to the nape of her neck which was exposed in front of him. Priyanka did not respond to this. Priyanka didn't even resist when the old man placed his lips on the back of her neck and gave her small kisses. The old man continued this to divert Priyanka's mind from the pain she felt when she bit him.
Priyanka is a little relieved by this elegant act of appeasement by the old man. She forgot the pain now. Even the anger that had come over the old man when he bit her is now far from her mind. She now slowly sat leaning against the old man's chest. Priyanka is now enjoying the old man's caresses and kisses. The old beggar is in no hurry now. The old man who is giving small kisses to her neck now started kissing her neck deeply. With both his hands around Priyanka's both arms, sometimes giving small kisses on her neck, sometimes kissing her neck deeply, he provoked her. Priyanka is leaning on the old man's chest and enjoying his action.
While Priyanka is enjoying his act, the old man moved his two hands on her arm slightly forward and held her both boobs in his hands. Kissing her neck very passionately, the old man started squeezing Priyanka's boobs gently. Priyanka pressed her back against his chest. Then the old man's erect  black cobra is kissing Priyanka's back. This continued for some time. Now the old man brought his face forward and lowered his face to kiss her cheek. Then Priyanka looked at the clock. It was already 8 o'clock. There is no time left for Suma to come to work. So, Priyanka let go of the old man and stood up. And last night, during their intercourse, she picked up her clothes lying on the floor, which the old man had removed from her body, and went to the bathroom. She came fresh there and sent the old man to get fresh.

Now the doorbell started ringing. Priyanka quickly got dressed and came downstairs and opened the door. Suma had come there. Seeing Priyanka, Suma realized that she is very tired. She knew why Priyanka is tired. Because that day Suma had seen the condom brought by Priyanka. She began to think how beautiful even her misfortune was. She went to cook. The old beggar is watching all this from above. Now he saw Suma. The old man is shocked to see Suma. Suma is much prettier than Priyanka. Her body is very good. Priyanka is beautiful but her body is not curvy, she is thin. Her boobs and buttocks are small. The old man started thinking in his mind. "My sex hungry dick now got Priyanka's virgin pussy, it is not touched by dick. But after seeing the Suma, his hunger for pussy is increasing. If I get a chance to stay in this house for a few more days, I should feel Suma's body."
Suma is working in kitchen. Priyanka comes to the kitchen to drink water and sees Suma with a red cut on her face.
Priyanka: What is this, sister? How did this injury happen?
Suma: "That's... that's..."
Priyanka: "Tell me sister?"
Suma suddenly started crying and hugged Priyanka. Priyanka thought I have to talk about this. After turning off the gas, she brought Suma to the hall and asked, "What happened, sister? Explain a little."

Suma: "You know ma'am. My in-laws are torturing me. They called again yesterday. I told my husband that we should both get treatment but he beat me."
Priyanka: "Why don't you file a security officer complaint?"
Suma: "I can't do that. My husband is not that bad. We have not had children for so many years. He has to listen to the family. My husband gets angry at me because I did not bear children.
He used to like me a lot but has changed in the past six months. I showed myself at the hospital and I was fine. But the fault lies with my husband. The husband is not listening to this. I want to be a mother but what can I do."
Priyanka: "Don't cry sister, take a day off today."
Suma: No" ma'am I will cook."
Priyanka: "I told you. You fight. I will bring something from outside."
Suma: "Okay ma'am."
Suma left. The old man is watching all this from above. But he could not hear them. He knew that Suma is in some trouble. After Suma left, the old man came down. Priyanka is thinking of helping Suma. But did not know how to help. The old man came down and hugged Priyanka from behind who is thinking about Suma. Smelling her hair from behind, he came near her ear and said, "Granddaughter, what happened?"
Priyanka says nothing grandpa and gets away from him and sits on the sofa and orders breakfast. After a while the breakfast arrived. Now the two sat on the dining table and started eating breakfast. The old man and Priyanka laughed at each other.
Beggar: "When will your father come?"
Priyanka: "After two days."
Beggar: "Huh? Then you should eat a little more. You should get stronger."
Priyanka: "Why?"
Beggar: "Because you have a lot of work these two days."
Priyanka blushed realizing what work the old man is talking about. Her cheeks turned red.
Old man: "Ah, my granddaughter looks so cute when she blushes."
Priyanka: "Go and stay calm."
Both finished their breakfast. Priyanka got up and took the plate and started washing. The old man came out and sat watching TV. Priyanka is still washing the dishes. An old man sitting watching TV had a thought. He came back to the dining hall. Now Priyanka is cleaning the table after washing the dishes.

When the old man came to the dining hall, Priyanka was bending over and wiping the dining table. In front of the old man, Priyanka's two small buttocks are now open inviting him to come. Seeing that, the old man now wanted to undress Priyanka right there, strip her naked and have sex with her anus in doggy style. But it is not right time. Because if Priyanka kicks him out of the house without consent, his desire to have sex with her for two more days will not be fulfilled. So, he remained silent despite his wish. The old man now leaned forward and leaned on the back of Priyanka who is wiping the table and asked her.
Old man: "What happened dear?"
Priyanka: "It's okay Grandpa Suma is in trouble."
Beggar: Kissing Priyanka's neck "Why?"

Beggar: From behind bites Priyanka's ear "What happened to Suma?"
Priyanka dried her washed clothes and came to the hall trying to get rid of the old man. The old man hugged her without letting go and came to the hall with her. He came there and sat on the sofa and made Priyanka sit on his lap. Priyanka is not so shy in front of the old man now. Because their relationship is like that now. Priyanka is now sitting comfortably on the old man's lap with her right hand on his shoulder. The old man's face is close to Priyanka's right armpit. The old man now placed one hand on her right shoulder and the other on her back and slowly started rubbing her back. While rubbing Priyanka's back, the old man found the strap of Priyanka's bra. The old man understood that Priyanka is wearing a bra today. The old man had the chance to unbutton Priyanka's bra for the first time today. The old man is happy. Today, after many years, he got a chance to untie a woman's bra. (For a man it is a very pleasant thing to remove the bra and panty of his sexual partner in the act of intercourse.) The old man now decided to proceed very delicately. Now he asked, playing his hand on Priyanka's bra strap and bringing his face near her right armpit.
Old man: "Baby, tell me what happened to Suma?"
Priyanka: "Her husband beats her every day for sex. Because Suma hasn't had a baby yet."
 As the beggar was playing with the strap of her bra he now got his hands on the back zip of her chudidar. The beggar unzipped her top slightly from behind and moved her top up to her shoulder and is biting her bra strap. Hearing Suma's story, the old man remembered his old life. He is looking at her and listening to her while licking her shoulder.
Priyanka: "I don't understand. How can people get drunk and abuse their wives and have sex?"
The beggar stopped licking her shoulder and started laughing.
Priyanka: Make an angry face "Do you find this funny?"
The beggar pulled the zip of Priyanka's top all the way down and opened it, playing on her back with one hand and hugging her with the other, bringing her face in front of him and kissing her chin from the left side, "Some people are like that. They enjoy getting drunk and having sex."
Priyanka: Surprised "I don't understand."
The old man now stopped licking her shoulder and placed his face on Priyanka's right armpit right above her churidar top, inhaling the sweet scent coming from her armpit.
"Granddaughter, nothing. I read when I was young that when a boy is with a girl, he likes to bite her nipples, put his hand near her thigh and squeeze her thigh, hit her in the pot, whatever," he whispered and started licking her right armpit from the top of her chudidar. "But I don't know if the girl will agree to do that or not." He sighed.
Priyanka began to like these romantic words of the old man. She is not used to hearing such words. And the old man is playing on her body. Lust started rising in her. The old man now moistened her right armpit with his saliva. He slowly put his mouth on her right boob above her top. He put his other hand on her bare back and started playing with the bra strap. Priyanka tried to remove the old man's mouth from her right nipple. Already the cloth above her boobs is wet with the old man's saliva. When she tried to remove his face, the old man put his mouth on her left breast. He is licking her left boob over her top and bra. He is taking her entire breast in his mouth. Priyanka tried to remove her boob from the old man's mouth and said shyly, "What are you doing in the hall instead of doing it in the bedroom?"
Old man: "Granddaughter, this place is very memorable for you and me."
When the old man said this, Priyanka widened her eyes without understanding anything. The old man continued.
Beggar: "My beloved, in this place after many years my snake has found a hole to enter and into the forest hole in the middle of your body where no snake has entered, for the first time my snake has entered" from above her chudidar and placed a hand near her pussy. Priyanka blushed at the old man's romantic words.
Old man: "My dear, that night we both had sex for the first time in this place without knowing what we were doing. (Priyanka was not aware of it but the old man was enjoying every part of Priyanka's tender body very well). That night we both had sex in this place. We experienced happiness beyond our minds. Come, my dear, let us enjoy today."
The old man thus spoke obscenely to her and started lifting the top of her chudidar. Priyanka, is dumbfounded by the old man's obscene words, raised her hand in some thought. The old man now separated her top from her body.
Priyanka is sitting on the old man's lap wearing only leggings and bra. The old man's dick is hitting Priyanka's lap. Priyanka is just saying leave it grandpa in her mouth. But she is not trying to get up from the old man's lap. The old man now lifted Priyanka so that her buttocks came close to his face. "Why didn't Suma become a mother till now," he asked, rubbing his face against her buttocks from the top of her leggins.
Priyanka started telling Suma's story. The old man is listening to the story and feeling the softness of Priyanka's buttocks. Exploring her buttocks with his face, he slowly undid her leggings and slipped her leggings to her ankles. Priyanka did not notice this while telling the story. Priyanka is standing with her back to the old man in just bra and panty. The old man now put his mouth on her pussy on the top of her panty. Feeling Priyanka's buttocks, he iss happy to hear Suma's story. He started thinking that if he gets a few more days, he can have sex with Suma, who is more beautiful than Priyanka.
Thinking like this, the old man put his hand inside Priyanka's panty and entered her jungle. Priyanka realizes that the old man has already removed her leggin. She is amazed at his tact as he took off her leggins without her knowing. She bent forward to pick it up. Then her buttocks hit the old man's face. The delighted old man began to bite her right buttock. Priyanka bent down to pick up her pants, is now standing in front of him like a dog. The old man stopped her hand found her pussy now. He put his mouth on it and stopped her without letting her get up. He sniffed her pussy from the top of the panty.
 Sniffing, "Granddaughter, what a fragrance you are emitting." He said and rubbed his face on her pussy. His beard tickled her thighs. Her legs started shaking. She is a bit shocked. The old man is sniffing her like a male dog sniffing a female dog. All this is new to her. At this time the old man grabbed her panty and brought it to her knees. Priyanka's hairy pussy is Infront of old man's face. He could not see Priyanka's tender pussy because the hair is so long. The old man now put his face between her legs and put his mouth on her pubic hair from below. Priyanka is struggling to get away from him.
Priyanka's small round buttocks is bouncing. Priyanka brought her legs even closer and tried to get away from the old man. The old man's face is now stuck hard between her legs. The old man now loosened his grip. Priyanka stood up. Stop grandpa she said, she tried to pull up her panty. The old man again pulled her to face him and made her sit on his lap. In this struggle, the old man's lungi is taken off. Seeing her half-naked body, his dick is flying. It is hitting Priyanka's thighs. Priyanka realized what is pulsating between her thighs. The old man now hugged her tightly. Priyanka is now sitting with her legs on either side of the old man's waist. Knowing what the old man would do next, Priyanka is now trying to get away from the old man. The old man should not leave. She is saying that Grandpa should not be in the hall. The old man now came near her face and passionately kissed her chin and said, "Dear, let us recreate the sweet moment we had for the first time." He put his mouth on her mouth and started kissing her deeply. Bringing one hand forward he placed his hand on her boob and started searching her nipple from above the bra. As soon as he got the nipple, he pinched it once. With the other hand on her back, he unhooked her bra for the first time. He separated the strap of her loose bra from her right shoulder. He put his hand on her right boob from inside her bra and started squeezing it. While doing all this, the old man is kissing her passionately. He separated her bra from her body and threw it on the floor. He is squeezing both her boobs one by one and kissing her deeply. While Priyanka is panting, the old man's dick is now tearing her slit and trying to enter her from above her panty. The front of her panty is wet with both the old man's precum and Priyanka's juice. The old man is kissing Priyanka moved his face straight down and put his mouth on her boobs. Priyanka is exhaling loudly as the old man passionately sucked her nipple. The old man is sucking her boobs one by one. The old man now made her bend over on the sofa before he knelt on the floor and once again pounced on her nipples with his mouth. The old man is completely naked, Priyanka had only panty on her body. Priyanka is drooling and saying, "Grandfather. Please stop." But she closed her eyes. Instead of stopping, the old man started biting her nipples slowly. Priyanka now started humming loudly ah ah ah. Hearing her moan, the old man understood that Priyanka is ready for the next step. The old man removed the her panty from her body with his hands. Priyanka never noticed that the old man had removed her panty. He brought his mouth down and placed it on her pussy. Priyanka opened her eyes to see the old man's face buried between her thighs as the old man's beard poked her thighs. She could not see his face but only his black bald head is visible to her eyes. The old man made his way between her pubic hairs with his tongue and started licking her delicate pussy opening. Priyanka shuddered as the old man's hot tongue licked her delicate pussy. She held the old man's bald head with both her hands and pressed it between her thighs. The old man decided to proceed to the next step. Without letting go, he came up and again put his mouth on the valley of her boobs. Priyanka held the old man's face in her hands and looked at him lustfully. The two are talking to each other in the eyes. Priyanka opened her mouth and whispered. "Grandpa stop. Don't do it here.”
Old man: "Why my darling granddaughter? Please don't say no. This place is very memorable for us. Now let's do it again at the same place where we had our first sexual intercourse."
Priyanka does not want to have sex with an old man here. However, surrendering to the old man's words, no words came out of her mouth. The old man now grabbed Priyanka's waist and pulled her to the edge of the sofa so that her hips came. He got up a little and came between her legs. Now Priyanka is leaning on the sofa with her legs down on the edge of the sofa. The old man got between her legs and is ready to launch his black missile into her. He took her face in his hands and placed the head of his black missile in her pussy opening. Priyanka woke up as soon as the old man's missile head touched her clit. She lifted the face of the old man , sucking her boobs with her hands and looked at his face lovingly she told him. "Ok grandpa go ahead. But there is no condom here, it is in our bedroom." The old man is surprised to hear Priyanka saying their bedroom instead of her bedroom. It means that Priyanka has completely surrendered her heart to the old man.
Old man: "My dear queen, we did not use condom when we had sex for the first time. Let us repeat the pleasure of our first intercourse today in the same place as we did then."
Saying this, the old man inserted his missile head.
Priyanka: "No grandpa it's very dangerous."
Old man: "Ahh ahh my queen your young pussu is very tight. Well don't worry. I won't put my sperm inside."
Priyanka had nothing to do with it. But the old man did not let go and pushed his dick further inside. And closed her mouth by putting his mouth on hers. He is slowly moving his dick inside her and kissing her. Slowly both started heating up. The old man today stood on his feet without putting weight on Priyanka's body and is moving inside her. But he is having sex with her in the right position. Priyanka now wrapped her hand around the old man's back and put her other hand on the old man's butt and was pressing her towards him. The sound of both of them echoed throughout the hall. Priyanka surrendered to the old man's lust and had unprotected sex with him even though she didn't want to. Two reached the final stage. First, Priyanka anointed the old man's body with her juice. The old man increased his pace, licking her face frantically. Priyanka realizes that the old man has reached the point of pouring juice inside her. She is scared and said please don't let the juice inside. The old man made up his mind to obey her. He pushed his cock in and out once loudly and shot a fountain of his cock between her stomach and chest. Today, Priyanka's body was covered with the old man's semen. Priyanka saw the man's warm sperm for the first time and smelled his cum. The old man now left Priyanka's body and got up. Priyanka then went upstairs to the bedroom naked as she smelled semen.

Continues on next part....
[Image: horseride.gif]
[+] 11 users Like anu p's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Virgin Young Priyanka With Dirty old Beggar - by anu p - 16-11-2023, 01:19 PM