Adultery He, She, Husband (Completed)
Chapter 20 – Happy News for the Wife

She

My life was so peaceful before my sweet rogue Vikram entered my life. My routine life style was going on smoothly. I faced no problems whatsoever. Even though there was only one thing lacking in my family life, I got used to it and concentrated on taking good care of my family. Vikram’s entry into my life took care of that one longing but in return I had but many other new problems that arose. Now there was stress, the need to be cautious and worry about the future and where all this would lead to. But every time I talked to Vikram the buoyant feeling that lifts up the heart, the excitement of those times … that is when I felt wholly alive. The negative aspect was the feeling of guilt and fear of the consequences for this unlawful joy I was wanting. On the plus side though, I got to know the excitement, the emotional fulfilment, the immense physical satisfaction, and above all, what it's like to be madly in love with someone for the first time. I couldn’t quite understand how this feeling arose in the first place. It just sneaked into my heart before I knew it. He had and still has relationships with many women. That being the case, how can he belong to me alone? On top of all that I belonged to someone else. How did I fall in love in this way? Knowing that this cannot be permanent and I’m just living in a fantasy world for a brief period of my life I still relished this wonderful feeling that filled me. Human emotions do not know recognize the rules imposed on human behaviour or conform to any logic.

Ever since Smitha has been staying here, she has been lovingly talking to me and always addresses me as elder sister. Only I  think of her as my competition. She didn’t even think of me as her rival, how could she .. I’m a married woman so how could I ever be a rival for the affection of her boyfriend.  Not only do I feel uneasy because of Vikram, but I don't like my husband looking at her with any degree of appreciation for her beauty. One good thing is now that the detective is not around and is of no more concern as Vikram had seen to that. He would do everything possible to have me. A man who knows what he wants and would do all to get it in this case he wanted me as his woman. Which woman wouldn’t be proud to be wanted by a masculine man like him?  If my husband had decided he didn’t need the services of the PI it means that my husband has gained confidence in me. Thing is I always felt guilty that I didn’t merit that confidence. Before this my husband had stopped seeking sex with me. I understood his feeling. How can he engage in normal conjugal relationship when he suspects that his loving wife was not loyal to him? But after the events between me and Vikram in the hotel my husband had started normal sexual relationship with me. This is where I started being an active sexual partner to him. I learned to prolong my husband’s pleasure. I gave him the best sex he could possibly ever have. I enjoyed seeing him gasp and groan in bliss. He never had such blissful sex before and I too felt less guilty that my pleasure was through someone else and not him. In lieu of me enjoying the virile cock of my lover I gave my husband all the pleasure he could handle. Nowadays he sought sex more often than before as he was seeking now. He put his hand on my hip as we lay on the bed. This was the signal he was in the mood for sex. I pretended that I was not in the mood but my husband knew if he cajoled me a little I will agree and then give him the best sex he could want. Foreplay need not only be physical cooing, pretence reluctance/anger cuddling is all part of it. When Vikram enjoys this with me why not I give that pleasure to my husband.

“Dear .. are you sleeping already?”

“I’m feeling sleepy .. what do you want now?” I asked in a sexy whine.

“Why .. don’t you know?”

“You didn’t bother about me the last week .. why only now suddenly you want me?”

“Don’t be angry darling, I was tired as I was very busy in the office.”

“Okay you should be tired today too so go to sleep,” I said while smiling mischievously. My smile told him I was teasing him.

“Please dear .. don’t make me suffer. I’m really in the mood now.”

How sweetly he is pleading now. When he was suspicious of my loyalty he was avoiding sex with me even when I approached him but now the shoe was on the other foot. Now I have to play hard to get, only then I will get the upper hand over my husband and I can bend him to my will.

“I know why you are in the mood now. You are bored with me but now after seeing that Smitha in the house in her skimpy outfits and nighty is causing you to get in the mood. You have no desire for me now.”

Only a woman who herself is engaging in adulterous sex would easily have such deceitful thoughts on how to manage her husband come so easily and automatically.

“No darling, don’t say that. I have no wrong thoughts about her. You know that I want only you and no one else.”

A pang of guilt stung me upon hearing this. He is true to me but the same cannot be said for me. I cursed my weakness .. my lack of willpower. Why can't I be like him? At the same time, I had so many thoughts rushing into my mind to justify my wrongdoing. Why would he have the need for another woman? I am giving him all the pleasures he needs, in fact more than what he himself would expect. He is fully satisfied in every way in bed with me but he on the other hand didn't meet my reasonable needs in return. What's wrong with me getting it from another person when I don’t deny him anything? I not only made sex enjoyable for my lover I did that for my husband too. Now, Now I can enjoy with Vikram without fear if I stumble by blaming him. This is the best way to get him to listen to me. But first of all, he should be made into a sexist today. Let's give him that comfort. Only by keeping my husband on the backfoot I can drive the actions such that it can lead to unhindered enjoyment between me and Vikram. That would be the best way forward for me. But first I should make my husband feel that I have very deep affection for him .. that there was no other man in my life.

"Don't lie, don’t think I’ve not been noticing. You have been ogling that Smitha whenever you get the chance." I acted the part of a proper jealous housewife. A jealous wife indicates a possessive wife. A possessive wife is one who loves her husband so much that she could not even tolerate him admiring anyone else. Truth was I was a jealous lover with Vikram in the picture. Smitha would not give a second look to my husband but she would want to have my lover all to herself. How was my husband to guess any of my actual motive?

"Oh, it's not like that Bavani, as far as I’m concerned only my wife is beautiful to me."

“Do you really mean it?” I acted to be mollified and really happy to hear this. My husband would be thinking that his wife who wants herself to be his only woman is not the type to be cheating on him. Little did he know that most of my waking moments (even often my sleeping moments by way of dreams) was occupied by his rival.  

“Promise my darling lovely wife.”

I looked into his eyes with fondness and then suddenly pulled him to me and kissed him deeply. My kiss was as wet and slobbering the way I give it to Vikram. I shoved my tongue inside his mouth. Our kiss lasted for a long time. These recent developments were all new to him. Before this our kisses never last more than fifteen seconds. As we kissed my husband just kept his hand on my body. If this had been Vikram, by now he would have been mauling my breasts. I took his hand and pressed it on my breast. Only now he got it as he started kneading my breast. Even in my case I learnt a lot of foreplay only after having started having sex with Vikram. Earlier I too have just confined myself to just kissing and not enhancing the eroticism of the kiss by teasing your partners body at the same time. Now he also slid his tongue inside my mouth. Not bad he’s learning too. I sucked on his tongue. My hand went looking for manhood and as I grabbed it I started playing with it.  As expected it was fully erect. Now that I’ve had the experience of fondling Vikram’s cock my husband's penis seemed rather small in my hand.  I must admit I got more aroused when holding Vikram's big thick love tool. My husband was only wearing a lungi and he was bare bodied otherwise. I caught and pulled on the knot and untied it. He pushed it down with his feet and now became completely naked. I showered hot little kisses on his chest. I licked his chest, teased his nipple with my tongue before I nibbled it. All the while I was shaking his penis. It was too much pleasure for him to control himself. His body was trembling and jerking. 

"Ahhh...Bavani, I can’t stand it … you’ve become so good dear.”

I smiled looking at his face. "Since Smitha came here I have also become jealous. I want you only for myself. I read a lot of articles on how to please a man on the Internet and learned a bit .. am I doing well?" I asked innocently. What I was telling him was bullshit. All this was because of the practical lessons from Vikram.

“You are enjoying aren’t you .. you won’t think of that young bitch Smitha anymore won’t you?”

“Promise dear .. she had never been in my thoughts.”

This may not be entirely true. Surely he would have admired her upon seeing her. She is really so beautiful, but I know he would not have thought of having a relationship with her. What he said was only half true. I kissed and licked his belly. His abdominal muscles were slightly flabby unlike Vikram’s belly muscles which were tight. I looked at his face as I held him by his little cock which was in full temper. I was stroking him slowly. For the first time he enjoyed watching my manicured fingers with red nail pleasuring him as this was the first time we were having sex with the lights on. He seemed to enjoy it the same way Vikram did when I did this for him. Looks like all men enjoy this. Even I did this because Vikram had told me about his desire. If my husband too liked this why didn’t he ask me when he had more right to do so than Vikram. This arousing sight was first enjoyed by Vikram and only after that by my husband. Serves him right for not expressing his own wants. My husband always hesitates in seeking pleasure from me Vikram takes it as his right. I slowly went down his body and reached his stiff little boy. I turned my body upside down. I will be doing 69 sex with my husband for the first time. This is probably the first time he was doing it too. I have had sex like this a few times with Vikram. In this case I am the teacher and my husband the student.

I took his penis into my mouth. Usually when I take Vikram’s cock in my mouth there would be enough shaft that was still not inside my mouth to be able to hold it like a fist and shake it as I sucked on his cock. But after taking my husbands penis inside my mouth there was so little left outside that I could only hold it with just my thumb and two fingers. He also stuck his tongue inside my pussy. He licked and sucked my clitoris. This much he has learnt to do well recently. I was enjoying what he was doing very much even if coital penetration sex with him was not anything special.  His hips thrust up on their own as I sucked. I was able to take in all of his penis fully inside my mouth. Had it been Vikram, it would have been stopped by my throat from fully going in.

“Bavani stop .. I’ll cum … ahh…” I stopped for a while to let him recover before starting again. “Bavani lie down I want to put it in.”

“You lie on your back and I’ll climb on top of you.” I know that in this way he would last longer and I can give him pleasure for longer.

I sat on his hips and pushed his penis all the way in. I won’t lie, its size was sufficient for it to rub against my inner walls as it slid inside but the difference with Vikram was that his cock would stretch my cunt lips very wide as it pushed out my inner wet folds tightly. I started bucking on him steadily. As his cock was not very long I was careful in seeing that it doesn’t slip out from my private hole. I was doing this to please my husband but all the sexual activity had the effect of arousing me too. He too was more active in pushing his hips up to meet my thrusts. I was starting to enjoy this. I should have done this style of sex with my husband before instead of the usual man on top. But then that was all that my husband knew or wanted before this. The pleasure didn’t match that with Vikram but the sex wasn’t all bad either. I put my hands on his chest as I rode him.

“It feels good dear, push your hips up darling,” I moaned to my husband as I increased my speed.

“Bavani, slow down .. I’m scared I’ll finish quickly.

Instead of sitting up and down on his pecker I sat on him with my bent knees on the mattress. I now slowly slid my body back and forth grinding on his groin. In this way I expected him to be able to hold off for a longer time. I fed my jangling breast to his mouth.

“Suck dear … ssss… suck hard …”

He slurped on my nipple while squeezing my breast. I increased the speed of my hip movement. My husband could only hold on for around four/five minutes. I could tell by the look on his face that he was close to peaking. He must not leave me high and dry now. If I was also to reach my orgasm I needed to arouse myself quickly. I closed my eyes and concentrated, as I reimagined Vikram fucking me that day in the hotel. I remember him plunging his magnificent cock again and again into my sex hungry cunt. I remembered how voraciously my pussy swallowed that huge love pole. Oh god Vikram fuck me again darling .. aahhh…

“Bavani….aaahhh…,” my husband burst out. I felt his hot cum flowing inside my pussy.

"Hmm...ssss...,come one..come one..uuuhhh... I strained yes .. yes…Vikram  Vikram deep inside me darling … ahh.. ," I climaxed too.

Then I started on my insidious work while lying with my head on his chest. "It was so good for me .. for you?" Truth was it was good not as spectacular like with Vikram but I had enjoyed some pleasure. This enjoyment would have seemed more had I not known something much more heavenly through Vikram. With him I had many times more intense climaxes. Even here I had to invoke the images of me and Vikram humping like animals for me to be pushed over the edge.

“It was wonderful for me too Bavani, didn’t know you could learn so much through the net, looks like I have to too.”

It’s not the net you should thank for this but Vikram. He was the one who turned your wife in and out in bed and taught her so much of magic in sex I thought to myself. It was time to put my bit in.

“Honey shall we go on a holiday somewhere. It’s getting so boring being alone at home while you are always in your office,” I said in a soft husky voice as I gently and lovingly teased his body with the tips of my fingers. The right time to get your way is after you have given good sex to your man.

He thought for a while and then said,” Next week I have a conference in Bengaluru. You come along with me and we’ll take Avinash too as schools would also be closed for holidays.”

Hearing this I was filled with joy, but did not show it outwardly.

"Honey, I'm so very happy to hear this, so can we stay at my friend's house then?"

"No, I will book an extra room for us in the hotel where I’m staying and where we are having the conference. Let your friend show you and Avinash around Bangalore during the day time. If possible, I will join you in the evening."

“How long will we be there?”

“The conference is for two days but we would be there for three nights. We’ll check in the day before the conference and on the second day there may be a dinner and so we will check out the next day morning.”

Wow two whole days I would be able to be with Vikram. I couldn’t sleep after hearing this happy news. I was excited and couldn’t wait for it to dawn. I was so eager to share this happiness with Vikram and Girja as soon as possible.
[+] 7 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
He, She, Husband (Completed) - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 01:28 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 15-06-2023, 01:31 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Fing fing - 15-06-2023, 01:56 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Eswar P - 15-06-2023, 02:20 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 02:38 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Givemeextra - 15-06-2023, 03:15 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 16-06-2023, 01:12 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Susheela143 - 16-06-2023, 07:41 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 16-06-2023, 11:10 PM