Thread Rating:
  • 106 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(13-11-2023, 05:49 PM)Kinkpinkboy Wrote: I think we are living in Anita's story. I don't know whether we can judge her character on the basis of what was she before her marriage and what is she becoming now. She has likings to all the things she hasn't encountered before her marriage, when she was living with "sophisticated" family and her upbringing to it. Where everyone would respect her boundaries and treat her respectively. The scenario would have been different if hariya would have been there in her life before her marriage. Maybe she is adventurous and hariya is the apt person to touch that part within her. You see, she doesn't flirt our give any attention directly to anyone, neither she is initiating the sexual tention or desires towards hariya also even after a lot has happened between them. For her it is done and dusted at that moment, she encounters, she lives in that moment fully and wham, it is over. If next day something will not happen, she wouldn't bother by that I guess. And because of this fact, I think I am able to see why the developments in the story happening. I was, like in the previous version, expecting the "thukai" development immediately after the oil messaged update but this didn't happened and instead we see the unexpected turnaround. I don't think so I'll be able to decode it, other than things I have noticed before.

(13-11-2023, 05:59 PM)Kinkpinkboy Wrote: Slowly and steadily Anita is opening herself in the world of adultery adventure. But she is still hesitating like we can see she immediately threw underwears into the washroom after 1 or 2 minutes of inhaling the "ganda Gandhi".
Super kinky update.
I think ramu, like hariya is not confident enough to play and initiate anything. He like any other low class person trying to maintain the relationship between both the classes Anita and he comes from. But it is hariya who is opening him by directly complimenting Anita in the most sexiest and raunchiest way. It is also Anita, while she is aware of ramu being around her but she didn't mind playing and participating with that and when ramu also complimented her in the same way by saying "aapke saamne piyenge to Nasha dugna ho jayega" and also in the scane when hariya was helping her trying to remove the insect from her back. Ramu's character is also developing, the timid ramu is also coming out of his shell. He needs only encouragement by either Anita or hariya but But he will also open up eventually, I hope.

(14-11-2023, 11:39 AM)Kinkpinkboy Wrote: Again a testament that Anita doesn't mind and wouldn't mind playing as long as someone is dabang. She is now playing with both of them and also isn't Minding hariya's hand over her waist, or "gaand" infront of ramu, the other man. Very erotic and tempting.

Thanks for the detailed feedback and analysis of the updates. Really appreciate it. Your feedback and analysis show your interest in the story and you are not just reading it but also trying to live the story by imagining yourself to be there. This is what I want readers to feel. Keep sharing your thoughts through the feedback and analysis. Wish other readers would also do that. Thanks.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by seansean007 - 14-11-2023, 06:23 PM