Thread Rating:
  • 106 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
They are both getting drunk.. there are at least two mentions of Ramu's eyes getting red. So there is a man with still lesser familiarity with Anita (at least as compared to Hariya) who is slightly less open when not drunk, getting drunk in her home and not just a little drunk, but enough that his eyes are getting red, and this is only the start, Anita is still to finish making pakodas and then she will sit with them. At the same time, I don't think there is any mention of Hariya getting that drunk, not sure if that's correct but I feel there is that contrast.

2 men in her home at night drinking, when it's raining heavily outside and no one can come or go, they are essentially locked in... It's a very titillating scenario.

Also, what's the feeling of Anita on being caught in such a situation? Two virile strong lower class men in her house at night, no one else nearby for some time at least, is she excited, nervous, wet? This situation will definitely have some effect on a normal woman. After all, she did smell their underwear for a good minute or more, and did get excited, she had to allow time for her breathing to become normal before coming out. This action of hers and reaction showed that she is a very kinky person if situation presents itself and gets highly aroused. She did it herself, not by mistake or anything.

One thing is not that clear to me, what about her husband? Is it only the rain that is giving her comfort that he will not come in suddenly, or something else? Because as open as she is, I don't think she will be comfortable with these two men in her house in front of her husband. She is concerned to some extent about what others can see, that's why she removes Hariya's hand from her back/butt when moving from a secluded area to a crowded place like the auto stand, or admires Hariya's presence of mind for doing that himself without prompting.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by creamydelight - 14-11-2023, 11:54 AM