Adultery Badminton court challenge led to unexpected wife swap
Bug 
NEXT FOLLOWS.....

I just gave in and accepted it. It just been there in my mind for such a long time that I wanted Amar to bang my wife real hard, make her scream and cum all over.

Me- Yeah buddy, today she is totally yours. Have your way with her. You have my permission.

This signalled my wife to surrender her pricey cunt to Amar and also Amar to go for the fuck.

Priya grinned looking at me and gave me a quick kiss. While my wife looked at me and gave a cute smile as if thanking me. Then she diverted her attention towards her lover. 

While looking in the back, I was completely immobilized, unable to utter a word as Amar positioned his knees to rub his tool on her clit. Then he exactly placed his mushroom cock at the entrance of her pussy with his tip of his cock inside.

Amar- Oh! It's so warm and wet. Are you ready for it Pallavi? 

I could clearly see fear & excitement in her eyes as she tightly held his arm as if bracing herself for the impact and lightly nodded her head.

Then Amar turned towards us and gave a victory kind of smile. Looking directly in her eyes, he lunged forward with such a speed and force into her yielding flesh that he completely penetrated her in a single savage push.

[Image: that-1-last-deep-hard-thrust_1500.gif]

That force was so loud that it created a loud 'thudd' noise followed by my wife's loud hoarse cry aaaiiiiioooo.... Aaammmaaa...Uhuhuoo....abbahhh. Her cry was so loud that I got startled and tried to comfort her but Priya stopped me asked me to let them have their way.

After that savage push Amar groaned in pleasure and he stayed still for few seconds enjoying her warmth pussy. Few seconds later my wife was slowly getting back to normal. I saw almost in slow motion, her inner lips parted and stretched as he pulled his rigid cock from the depths of my wife's vagina.

Now He started rubbing his dick on her wet slit again which eased her out and she began rotating her hips and moaning loud. Amar raised his head and looked at me with a huge grin and winked at me. 

Priya-(clenching her finger nails on my shoulders) here comes the pain.

This diverted my attention towards priya, then suddenly I heard 'thhudd' uhh Followed by Aarrrrgghhh...Amarr...It hurts.. Her scream was so loud and painful that even i uttered 'ohh noo'. 

My poor wife was writhing in pain and slightly whimpering while rubbing Amar's back. A pain flashed through my chest and my blood ran cold. It was done. My lovely wife is completely penetrated by another man.

Amar- shhh it's ok honey, pain is over. I'm sorry to hurt you. Now let me show you what kind of pleasure my little boy can give you. 

Amar raised her leg and kept the soles of her bare feet on his shoulders and started slowly fucking her. I watched as Amar began to fuck her properly, thrusting into her with slow deep strokes, his barely visible cock shining with her juices in the car's light.

I was mesmerized, almost faint with excitement, seeing my pretty, innocent wife with her legs spread wide and another man's bare buttocks rising and falling between them.

Priya had turned her head to watch too, her face also flushed with arousal as her husband worked away between my wife's legs. 

Now Amar readjusted his position with aggressiveness by lifting and folding Pallavi's right leg for deeper thrusts sending out loud moan aaaah...yesss from her mouth. He held one of her boobs with his hand, took his mouth near Pallavi's rosy cheek to kiss it. My wife also greeted him by turning her face towards his lips and let him suck her lips. She too kissed him on his cheeks which he liked very much.

Amar- Oh Pallavi you got a very rich pussy. It's so tight and hot inside as well as so slippery forcing me to fuck you even harder. 
I'm sorry buddy, your wife's pussy feels so good that I'm gonna pound it till it got sore. 

Amar- hey Pallavi darling, did you ever got plowed before.

Pallavi- uhhmm, no what's that shhh

Amar looked at me with a smirk 

Amar-Did you hear that buddy. Now I have to plow your wife's brown pussy real hard, right in front of you. I hope you will like this.

He looked at me for my reaction and I smiled back urging him to carry on. Deep down i knew I'm gonna do the same thing with his wife. 

Amar- Uh baby embrace yourself for some hardcore plowing 

(After hearing this, pallavi instantly closed her eyes in excitement)

Now Amar was setting the tempo for real pounding as he got his knees in between her legs. He showered some quick kisses on her navel and tits. He straight away went into a dominant position from this by pressing his shoulders against her thighs thus raising them a little and placing his lips on her tits and sucking them one by one letting his thick cock touch her hips. He further moved to kiss her and crush her boobs with his chest.

Priya- (whispering) This is Amar's favourite position. He likes to dominate and be in total control. In this position, he could use his big head to stretch her pussy opening, that would really give her some pain down there. 
just look how aggressive Amar has gotten and how hard he is breathing. I think your wife is about to get some hard pounding. I'm pretty sure this is will hurt. I hope she will handle it. 

(After hearing all this I was little worried for my wife. Cause I have seen how powerful his thrusts are. But at this moment, I couldn't stop him or tell him not to fuck her hard. I just hope he don't break her sweet pussy.) 

While In the Back Amar has increased his grip on her by bringing his thighs near her ass and slightly raised and widened the gap between her legs thus bringing the cock totally on the pussy. Sucking her lips he jerked his body in such a way that he could thrust his cock in her cunt. Pallavi moaned, suuiiiii...uhh yesss, as his mushroom headed cock straight away went inside her in the "missionary position" in a single thrust. 

Now he left kissing her and started thrusting his dick in her pussy with his full strength. I could see slight pain on her face, as it was also obvious from the words she is utterring, suuu iiiiii. 

I noticed, Amar was using his thick dick head to his advantage. He would quickly push only his thick head which abruptly stretched her pussy opening, giving her a sharp pain, then he would push rest of his cock slowly, which would give her pleasure. This got repeated which gave Pallavi pain as well as pleasure. 

Within few seconds Pallavi got used to it and she wasn't screaming loudly as before. After not hearing her screams Amar raised his head and stopped for a while. Then looking in her eyes he started fucking her again in various angle penetration. But this time he was giving very aggressive thrust which created a lot friction thereby making Pallavi scream again in agony aaarrghh...amarr groaned my Wife. 

[Image: tumblr_moc0fgwXuC1rj6dqmo1_500.gif]

These sounds were getting mixed with thap thap thap sounds which were produced when his front portion of the thighs were slapping against her rare portion of thighs. Just Like this “thap aaiiyooo thap thap thap uuuuu thap thap thap oooooh aahhh...Amarrr.. please go slow my wife uttered with shivering at the same time clinging her legs even more tightly to his body.

Amar replied darling what can I do your pussy is so wet that it's tempting me to fuck harder. Just hold on honey, i want your husband to hear some more of your painful cries.

Amar- Oh buddy can you see how my dick is making your wife cry in agony. Can you see how my dick has stretched her pussy? 
I know you can't do anything except hear your horny wife's screams. While I'm here breaking your wife's chastity. Like this see i will pull out my dick and then 'bham'.. push all in 'ahhh'. Again pull out and again i will give full thrust 'uhhh..amarr' hissed Pallavi. 
Ohh yes fucking a sexy wife mercilessly that too right in front of his husband just makes me go even crazier on her.

(Amar was teasing me fully kind of in a humiliating way. But somehow i liked his comments and didn't felt anger. As his wife is my bitch now and I have made her nude and sit on my lap. Also Back in my mind i was formulating how I will fuck Priya Infront of Amar and tease him to his limits) 

After few seconds Amar pulled out his dick and starting kissing her. I guessed he might be close to his orgasm. Pallavi fully supported him and equally participating in the intercourse. 

After few seconds of foreplay, Amar got her in the missionary position again such that their back was facing us and their asses were completely visible to us. He stuck his shining dick in her wet cunt again and starting giving hard thrusts.

[Image: 25612304.gif]

Now I could clearly see his firm ass moving vigorously. I could see his balls slapping on her ass near her ass hole. I moved my eyes below his balls to view his cock inside my beloved wife. I could see juices flowing from Pallavi’s hole as she uttered ahhh...yesss...fuck me. In between he kissed her legs briefly by slowing down his movement. 

Amar put his arms under the area below her neck so that he could clasp her boobs against his chest. She also dug down her fingers on his back as they held each other tightly. Simultaneously they were putting their tongue in each others mouth and at the same time their asses were moving vigorously to generate full pleasure to them.

[Image: 2016-08-31%2011_18_01.gif&ehk=yagsQottHTn5A9qeXWaYog]

Pallavi was lifting her ass to meet each of his thrusts. She had now locked her legs on his ass as if she will never leave him. Then she clenched her fingers tightly on his shoulders and shouted I'm cumming...ohh yess... Fuck me.. Fuck me hard and she shuddered into her climax. 

Amar instantly removed his dick and gave me a cheeky smile as he gave my wife a beautiful orgasm, but I knew just one orgasm won't satisfy her and she exactly started demanding more. 

Pallavi- ohh god.. Don't rest now.. You can rest in your home.. Now fuck me more..

Amar- Just give me a minute you horny bitch. I'm a human not a machine. 

Pallavi - Gosh! you just fucked me for only 5-10min and you got tired already. What about those talks to make my pussy sore and red. 

Priya- That's it, Pallavi. Now you know why I keep telling him that he only does big talks and no real action.

Pallavi- hehehe yeah pretty much concludes it.

Amar-Oh! stop it both of you. And you get on your knees like a proper bitch for me.

Now Amar pulled Pallavi to get her to a doggie position with her front on the car window and her ass raised with the help of her knees on the seat. 

(i thought to myself what a crazy sex position)

[Image: 1538848922jEu973.gif]

Priya turned to me and said, "This is our favourite position." "I like it because he can get it in there really deep," 

Priya- It feels fantastic, I can feel his whole cock pulsating, expanding, and contacting inside me when he shoots his full load deep inside me! 

Me- So is he going to cum! 

Priya- yes, that's the limiter of Amar. I don't think he would last much longer. I think he is pretty good in durability. 

Me- Really, If you think that's durability, well then just wait till you got real man inside you. You will know what's the real meaning of intercourse.

Priya- (in a shocked expression) what's that suppose to mean?

Me- Nothing...hahaha...it's nothing. let's concentrate in the back.

In back Amar now got on his feet in a sitting position and gave wild thrusts by putting his hands on the ass cheeks for adjusting it for entry. Pallavi again began moaning ahh yes.. More.. Fuck me.. More with pleasure. 

Amar picked up speed and I heard his balls slapping against her. Now he was pulling her head back by her hair so he could paw her breasts and started giving slow hard thrust. I understood what's gonna happen.

[Image: tumblr_inline_peih4uNZ1A1vgyr4e_640.gifv]

Suddenly Amar shouted grhh.. I'm gonna cumm. Pallavi who'd dropped to one shoulder, and shouted No, control it for few more minutes, I'm near to my orgasm.

Amar- Ahh.. I can't honey. Im already at my limit. 

Pallavi- Noo Amar please at least hold on for few more seconds please (she was now using her hand to finger her clit, desperately trying to get to her orgasm) 

Amar- arrhhh... I'm cumming where do you want my cum. 

Pallavi - Cum inside me..cum inside me so that I could get to my orgasm this way at least. 

I felt a little apprehensive and insecure at that moment as I didn't wanted anyone else to cum inside my wife. But I don't know why she permitted him to cum inside her as he wasn't wearing any condoms or anything.

Now Amar gave one more hard and deep push, with his shaft fully inside her, he began ejaculating deep inside my wife's pussy. I could see his balls twitching and sending jets of baby making sperms into my wife womb. He held himself tightly in place by gripping her ass and closed his eyes in pure ecstasy. 

[Image: 18106041.gif]

I could tell, he must feeling haven to get milked by my wife's pussy. Meanwhile, Pallavi was twisting and squirming wanting more. 

Amar’s cock was still inside her and he just stood there still. I just couldn’t believe it, my friend was cumming inside pretty pussy of my wife, and that too right in front of his eye. 

Then few moments later Amar finally removing his shrinking cock from my wife. My wife's cunt was open and wet with their juices. He perched on the edge of the seat. While Pallavi looked upset and hungry for more as she couldn't get to her orgasm. 

[Image: cum-dripping-pussy-on-legs_001.gif]

Priya's face took on a strange, satisfied look and turning back to my painfully hard cock, she increased the pace of her stroking faster and faster.

Priya- Come on honey, you are the only one that hasn't cummed yet. Are you going to cum today or you reserved it some other day.

Me- I could cum easily, if you mouth did the magic like before. I want a good blowjob honey. 

Priya- Thank god you demanded something. I'm glad you asked it. Here let me handle it. 

Now priya grabbed my ragging hard on. She ran her fingertips around the head. I could see little drops of moisture leaking out the opening and watched as she rubbed the pre-cum all over my big purple head. Getting on her knees on the seat, she bent down underneath my arms which were on the steering wheel and after lightly running her tongue around on the enlarged head, she slowly pulled it into her waiting mouth sucking gently at first using her tongue to tease the head.

Starting at the root, she worked her way up to the sensitive underside of my cock, right under the head. She gave that area some licks, and then teased me a bit with some long slow licks up and down the shaft. She then started to suck harder and faster. I held her head in my hand at first caressing the back of her neck then the side of her face and eventually cupping my hand around the back of her head and gently taking control of her.

She looked so helpless in that position and I felt so empowered, I wanted to savor the experience of being sucked off by another man's wife. I began to give upward thrust forcing her to shallow me completely.

[Image: (m=ldpwiqacxtE_Ai)(mh=DG6w5o1-qWHLZ8bM)21657552b.gif]

Interestingly she coughed but never backed down. This gave me enough courage to fuck her mouth.

As I was nearing to my orgasm I held her face tightly and gave powerful thrusts down her throat. I could clearly see her cute face turn red and tears running down her cheeks but i didn't stop as I wanted to get to my orgasm. My cock was rock hard and throbbing; I could feel it shaking. I visualized the hot white cum loaded up in my balls from morning was getting ready to come gushing out. "OH! Fuck! OHHHHH!" the contractions began, and my erection flexed. Then the explosion came. My cum erupted from deep inside of me and she sucked it down without missing a drop. I had a lot of cum and I knew it was difficult for her to handle. She bobbed her head up and down and forced herself to quickly swallow it up, not wanting to lose a drop.

[Image: 33431552.gif]

It felt as if she had sucked the very essence out of me and I was totally drained as the last spurt shoot out of me. Just when I thought it was over, my cock quivered with some involuntary aftershocks, and yet more creamy juice trickled down her throat. I kept my rock hard erection in her mouth after the main part of the orgasm ended. 

She finished me off, milking even more cum out, valiantly swallowing it all down. She gave the head of my cock a soft little kiss, licking off the last remaining drops of fluid. I slowly let her withdraw, gently caressing the side of her face and neck trying to show my appreciation.

Priya- How was it honey, I hope I was able to satisfy you.

Me- oh Man! That's the best blowjob I had in my life. I had never face fucked anyone. Thanks for this amazing experience Priya. I'm so lucky to have you.

(I could see her eyes lit up in excitement)

Priya- awww, why do you keep saying such sweet things. I think I can even better. Do you want me to go again.

Me- Yes cause my balls are so filled with cum, it needs to emptied. 

Priya-Heehe Anything for you love Now She brought her head up from under the steering wheel and returned to the other side of the car, cum dripping from her lips. 

She took out my wife's T-shirt and wiped her face looking in the vanity mirror looking very pleased with herself. I was speechless and barely able to move. 

I had been so completely lost and absorbed in the moment that I had forgotten that my wife and Amar were sitting in the back seat watching the whole thing. I could hear Amar cheering and giggling behind us.
My heart began pumping like crazy imaging what Amar is doing with my wife again!
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Badminton court challenge led to unexpected wife swap - by Mortalbeast - 13-11-2023, 09:03 PM