Adultery Badminton court challenge led to unexpected wife swap
Bug 
PART 4 continues......

While in the back it seemed like my wife was perilously close to submitting totally to Amar....

I suppose I could have stopped them then and there. But Perhaps I was too fascinated at seeing my own wife in another man's hands. Or Perhaps I myself was drooling to fuck priya and make her mine. 

Here was the same pussy that was under me during our first date and our lovely wedding night. But today my wife's pussy is being stroked by my best friend that too right in front of me. While I'm stroking his wife, this definitely gave me a kick and made my dick twitch in excitement.

[Image: 40af8662f5b24ed499544ca2da485cdc.27.jpg]

Now Amar looking in her eyes took out his wet drenched fingers and showed it to her to which she shied away. 

Then I heard Pallavi whimpered loudly as Amar held both of her knees trying to push apart. I could see my wife make half hearted attempt to stop him but when a man is so much aroused nothing would stop him from achieving his target.

Pallavi- Uhmm.. Amar please leave it nah 

Amar- Never honey, i have seen your whole body it's amazing. Now I gotta see how your beautiful pussy looks like. Now Come on.. Honey, stop resisting. I know very well, how much you want to show me your pussy. So let have a look at your wet snatch. 

Slowly i could see my wife's resistance wearing off as Amar worked expertly on her. Then again Amar held her knees and ever so slightly parted her legs to get a view of her pussy. I guess Amar caught a glimpse of her pussy as he at once whistled. Then he kept staring with open mouth.

[Image: hellooo-beautiful.gif]

I think Amar finally got what he wanted as he could now see the most private intimate part of my wife’s body.

Amar- wow honey, you got one heck of a wet snatch. Just look at those big labia, it looks like they lift weight to get those shapes. Also these trimmed hairs looks so appealing.

Amar just kept staring and praising her pussy while Pallavi gave a horny smile and in between tried to close her legs. He looked at us, then her. Then again at us and gave a cheeky smile. 

Amar- Babe, don't you think we should give our spouses a show to entertain them.

(Now all became attentive as what he is up to to now. Even Pallavi kept asking what he meant but he didn't say anything) 

He suddenly turned her upfront and caught both of her thighs and forced her legs further apart, relentless in his attempts to take her, her own body now helpless to resist. He now completely spread her legs and my wife's beautiful pussy was completely in open in front of us.

[Image: legs-spreading_001.gif]

Everyone cheered for her. While she tried to hide it with her hand.

For some weird reason I felt really horny and exciting as well as almost embarrassed for her because she was so very wet for someone other than her husband. It became obvious to all that she in a state of extreme arousal for Amar.

Priya- (whispering) she does pack a pretty one. But I'm pretty sure, I got the best one hehe. What do you think honey! 

Me- yep your kitty is really pretty and it tastes good Hhahah. please don't say this to my wife or else she would kill me. 

After I remembered what's going in the back and thus, looked to find out that Amar was slowly massaging her pussy and whispering something to her. She looked so intoxicated in his arms. She was still trying to close her thighs. Then somehow she managed to hide her pussy with her palms.

Amar slowly turned her head towards him and gave a romantic kiss on her lips to which she didn't respond. Then he went on whispering to her something kind of in a pleading way. Slowly both began murmuring something which I couldn't hear. Suddenly Amar parted away with upset expression but my wife grabbed him and pulled him onto her. Then she began kissing him madly and gave a French kiss to him.

I was just dumbstruck looking at this. I was even more surprised hearing this.

Pallavi- please have your way Amar, have your way.

Amar turned front and looked at me with a huge grin on his face and turned towards Priya and winked at her. Priya too winked back at him with a broad smile. 

Priya- (whispering) Hey Adii, do you wanna watch a live show.

Me- What show!

Priya- um! A X-rated Show of Amar and Pallavi where he seducing and fucking your wife right in front of you. 

Me- What! I don't think they would go that far. Most importantly, I don't think my wife would allow that. 

Priya- Really you still believe your wife doesn't want to fuck him. Oh love you know nothing about Woman. Just look at her face and her moans. She is trembling with excitement. 

Me- Well then if she wants it, then I'm totally fine with it. Also that would be great for us too as I could also get to 'fuck you'. 

(Suddenly Priya turned and gave me a stern look)

Me- I mean it's only fair that, if Amar fucks my wife, I should fuck his. 

Priya- What! What I'm some strange woman for you that you will be exchanging me. You dumb idiot! I'm your girlfriend for god shake. I don't care if they will be having sex or not. I just know One thing, that 'my love' is going to make love and mark me as his. 
Now you keep this in mind, your going to fuck me and make me yours nonetheless what they are gonna do. 

Me- Hey calm down...

Priya- (Heavy Voice as she got emotional) No you listen to me, I love you more than anything and... 

Me- Ssshhh okay I'm sorry. It's just that, it slipped out of my tongue. 

Priya- Then control your tongue cause it hurts when you say such things. 

Me- Shhhh calm down you know nah how much I like you and adore you. Your mine, so just cheer up now. Hey, I think my lit boy wants to kiss your 'bujji'. 

Priya- who is 'bujji' now( at first she was irritated but when she understood what I meant and she laughed out loud and got easy) Hehehe your such a trickster. By god, the way you tease me is out of this world.

Then all of a sudden Priya came and sat on my lap. I could clearly see her fully aroused. She spit on my dick head and rubbed uniformly on it. Then she herself raised her hips to fill her hole.

Me- Wait.. Wait.. Not now(I held her firmly)

Priya-(startled) why.. What's wrong honey? Don't you wanna fuck me. 

Me-No I'm drooling all over to fuck you. But it just that I wanna fuck you, right in front of Amar. I want him to watch while I thrust this bad boy into your cute little pussy. 

Priya- Wow that would be crazy. Now I too wanna fuck you right in front of your wife. I will teach her how to milk big dicks. I can't believe you too have this fantasy.

Me- I guess it's natural fantasy for everyone to fuck someone else wife that too right in front of him. But what shall we do now. 

Priya- Well i got an idea. How about we watch them mate while we played with each other. 

Me- Yeah that's interesting cause It's my first time watching my wife with someone else. It's getting me really exciting as well as nervous sometimes. What if Amar is better than me? what if he gave her more pleasure? Will she get addicted to him? 

Priya- woah.. Woah hold on, you are thinking too much. Just ease yourself out. Don't think too much that amar will be better than you. I have been with you both, i can easily tell that you are way mor hotter and you have much romantic way of love making. 
But I guess, Amar will be First man other than you to touch her. So she will definitely get much excited at first. Also Amar has lots of experience in breaking wills of wives and seducing them to his terms. 
Interestingly He is quite a lot attracted to her, so he will definitely go crazy on her.
I'm sure he will make her do things which you wouldn't believe it. But you don't worry I'm here to ease you out.

Me- Well it seems like Amar is much experienced with woman's than me and this is what troubling me thinking what all he's is gonna do with my innocent wife.

Priya- Well that's the fun part. If you knew what's gonna happen then there wouldn't be any fun. Here you turn sideways so we could watch them and rub each other to keep us horny all the time. 

(Now Priya adjusted herself such that she sat above my dick, so that she could keep rubbing her pussy lips on my dick head. Oh boy it felt so incredible as it's my first time I'm performing such an oral skills without penetrating)

[Image: having-ever-images-of-car-sex-gifs-417274.jpg]

Our attention diverted back when we heard Amar say 'I told you nah babe, i have a incredible personality, no lady has ever said no to me'

Priya- Yes my guy is really good in romance. Well for that it would be better if you yourself rated him Pallavi. What do you say huh! Don't you wanna fuck him. 

Pallavi looked down shyly but at the same time got even more horny as she kept biting her lower lip.

Amar asked her not to feel shy instead enjoy the moment. He started praising her beautiful body. 

Amar- My Dear Pallavi I'm honest, you are the most beautiful and perfect woman I had ever met. Just look how hard Iam. 

I could clearly see my wife staring at his hardon on his trouser. Encouraged by Pallavi’s response he got hold of one of her hands and placed it on his bulge. She shyly withdrew her hand but still he made her feel his bulge. 

At this stage i had very high feeling of sex and wanted Amar to go further. Suddenly i saw Amar hold my wife’s hands and made her sit on his lap. I could see shy cheeks of Pallavi going red with the touch of the hidden cock on her naked ass, as she jerked instantly on touch. He kissed her gently on the cheek making her comfortable on his lap. 

Meanwhile we both were grinding each other pelvis while watching our spouses mate with each other.

Amar had made pallavi sit on his thighs with her legs spread on both sides of his legs and her face towards him. He was sucking and kissing her cheeks and lips madly. It seemed my wife had also surrendered fully to him.

Amar started fondling her petite breasts very fondly with both hands. I could see Pallavi ’s erect nipples due to the treatment given by Amar. He was very happy to see her hard nipples and started sucking them hungrily like a child one by one. While sucking he gave couple of bites and licks on Pallavi’s each tits and nipples.

[Image: man-sucking-boob-and-fingering-young-blonde.gif]

Now I saw Amar changing position with my wife. He brought Pallavi’s face near to his nipples so that she could give them a kiss. Surprisingly She gave his nipples good licks as his hands started exploring her ass. He hugged her tightly and i could see my wife’s shapely breast crushing against his hairy chest. 

Amar- you have got a nice ass pallavi, your legs are so slender just like some actress. 

(at the same time he cupped her ass cheeks) 

He made her sit and raised her legs high, so that her feet's were close to his face. Then he started licking fingers of her feet. He was very particular to give nice licks in the space between the fingers.

Pallavi was now moaning with pleasure. He took his tongue to her legs and knees tasting each and every portion and then to her thighs, then surprisingly he went straight to her navel leaving behind her beautiful pussy.

(I was completely shocked as how could someone not dive in and eat out that wet snatch. Maybe he has different plan for it so I looked at priya for explaination. She instantly understood my dilemma)

Priya- Yeah I know why you are shocked as why Amar didn't eat her out. i got the same shock when you licked my cum from your finger hhehe.
Well actually Amar doesn't like all those. He considers it disgusting.

Me- Really, what's disgusting in eating your partner out. Well I love to eat pussy and taste it. 

Priya- hm! yeah i can see that (with a huge grin) but Everyone is not same, you like it, others don't.

Me- Then what about you, huh!

Priya- Honestly It's like a dream for me to get licked but I never got to feel it. That's why I said not everybody likes it as Amar never gave me this feeling.

Me- yeah your right Pallavi also doesn't like it all the time. But i love the odour and taste of a pussy. 

Priya- Woohhh hoo well then you can eat me out heheh. I won't stop you.. You know hehhe. It seems like we are perfectly match adii hehe. 

Then all of a sudden we heard loud moan of our spouses

Me- okay....okay let's discuss that later. Let's focus on them.

In the back seat, Amar has now overturned my wife on the seat and has started licking her back starting from the neck to the top of her ass. Pallavi moaned aaah's oohh's for every flick of his tongue due to ticklish and sensuous sensation. Her shyness had vanished as Priya had rightly justified that no lady had refused him till date. 

[Image: kiss-hot.gif]

Now He began licking her ass cheeks aggressively and started giving light bites on them. To which she jerked and moaned loudly to each of his bites. 

Amar was moving towards possessing my wife in which she was cooperating thoroughly. she had every time negated his crazy proposal. 

Amar again commanded Pallavi to sit on her back to which she willingly obeyed. No sooner she adjusted her big sexy ass on the seat. Amar complimented her on tits. Amar took his hands to her nipples and started twisting them gently. Then slowly increased the force and at times pressing her boobs in full. 

Pallavi seemed to be at moon with pleasure as it was imminent from her moans of pleasure i.e. arrggghh..ufff..yesss...uhhh.

Then Amar got separated from her and obviously believing she was totally in his control and it's time for him to take next step. He slid his pink sweat pants and underwear down below his knees revealing his hard cock to all of us.

His dick was slender and no more than five inches long, but it was obviously rock hard with a big bulbous head. The head of his cock was pinkish and lot thicker than rest of his cock which gave it a mushroom shape.

[Image: (m=q5OS7-WbeaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=xbqOPduWV3-JlUoh)0.jpg]

I gulped at the sight, thinking he really was going to fuck my wife. I could see Pallavi looking hungrily at his cock as it was her second cock in her life.

Amar- what's the matter pallavi darling, did you like little Amar? 

Pallavi- (without blinking) Yeah, it's so much different than Aditya. But why is your top of the penis swollen, did you get hurt or something?

Amar- hahaha oh! Pallavi i don't think you have seen enough cocks. It's not hurt, it's just that I have got mushroom dick. 

Pallavi- Mushroom!

Amar- Yeah its like a mushroom big head. Most importantly this big red head is going to stretch open your pussy good.

Priya- Yep, that part of his dick is incredible. When it will penetrate, it will stretch you so much that you're gonna feel pain and pleasure altogether. It would be a absolute wholesome experience for you.

Me- Well mostly it will depend on how Amar is gonna use it. 

Amar- Oh you shouldn't doubt on me buddy. I'm a incredible...

Priya- Will you do something or just keep talking all day long.

Pallavi - Easy Priya, your being too harsh on him. Oh come to me baby 

(I was spellbound by my wife's remarks. Really, she got hurt when priya scolded amar!)

He moved towards her, his cock in his hand. She immediately grabbed it. When she grabbed, she murmured, Oh, you’re so hard! Oh this top portion is so thick and big. For Amar’s part he just groaned “Oh, man-n-n-n and started leaking precum. He rubbed it on her fingers and pulled back so he wouldn’t cum. 

Amar- I would like to cum somewhere else. How about you give me a blowjob. 

Pallavi- I'm sorry Amar, I don't like that. Please anything else, but not that. 

Amar- It's ok dear, no pressure. 

I sighed a relief as i didn't wanted her to give him blowjob. It was something that should be reserved for me. But i was very excited looking at my wife’s fingers filled with another man’s precums. 

Now I watched them with my heart in mouth as I could clearly see Amar slowly move his fingers to target, it stopped exactly near her pussy.

I could feel my heart race and my dick twitching with excitement as Amar openly touched my wife’s wet slit. She began bucking with excitement. Seeing her cooperating he instantly slipped one finger, she gasped loudly and widened her legs further. Amar gave a cheeky smile to her and instantly pushed two fingers into her. She bucked up and began licking his nipples. 

Now Amar was in complete control of her pussy. He began finger fucking her and later increased pace. Now Pallavi was humping Amar’s fingers for all she was worth.

[Image: 20141213220406uid.gif]

From her high pitched moans, I knew she was about to cum and she did cum very hard all over his hand. After getting a well deserved orgasm I got see my wife get greddy and wanting more. She kept looking at his swollen cock in hungry eyes. Amar too got the clue to make his final move.

Now Amar gripped Pallavi 's knees firmly and pulled her till she was lying prone on the rear seat. He pressed her legs wide open with his hands then moved up, mounting her, directing his swollen cock against the wet lips of her pussy. 

As I watched dumbstruck, she gasped as she felt his cock moving between the lips of her pussy, moistening the head. 

Amar- (kissed on her face) "my dear Pallavi, now i will give you the fuck of your life time”. 

Priya- (whispering in my ears) Looks like your wife is about to get ride of her life. I'm pretty Amar will show her heaven, just I'm not sure how she is going to handle that big head.

When I heard this from Priya I gulped my saliva in excitement. Suddenly Pallavi looked me straight in the eye as she felt the pressure of his cock against her entrance. Her face was soft and her eyes dreamy with her arousal. I guess she was asking me final permission before her penetration. 

I got to thinking, will she stop now if I said No. I stopped thinking too much and instantly nodded in approval as i was very excited to watch my wife get fucked by my friend. 

After getting my permission Pallavi began opening and closing her legs. This, for her, was a request to be fucked and she was moaning softly to enhance the passion.

Amar began sliding his cock along the inside of her thigh leaving a thin trail of wetness. As I watched open mouthed, Amar spread her cunt lips wide with his thumbs. Then he began rubbing the head of cock up and down on her wide open slit without actually going inside of her.

[Image: Shaved-pussy-ready-cock-entering-close-u...er-her.gif] 

Pallavi for her part began humping his cock trying to get it inside. She even started begging for it, “Please fuck me! Amar” why are you teasing me. 

Amar- I will only fuck you, if you allowed me to penetrate you in "one go". 

Pallavi- oh Amar, why such conditions. Please go slow at start then you can fuck me as hard as you want.

Priya- (whispering) oh adii, get ready to hear your wife scream. 

Me-(whispering) For that she should agree to it

Priya - (whispering)As I said you earlier, Amar will use her according to his will. You just don't interfere when he is on it or if you hear her screaming in agony.

(while In the back) 

Amar- Nope, if you want this cock then you have to do as i say. 

Pallavi - Please Amar, your penis top part is very thick, it's gonna hurt a lot. 

Amar- Yeah it might hurt a little but it's gonna always be in your memory. I'm telling you just loosen you inner muscles and relax it. I will apply enough saliva for lubrication.

Pallavi - No Amar! please understand your top part of the penis is too thick and with your crazy penetration it will abruptly open up my pussy opening. Such rapid stretching of vaginal opening will hurt a lot. your literally asking me permission to tear up my vagina. Please, you can ask me anything but not this.

Amar- ( Looking deep in her eye with grin on his face) I can't dear, I kind of enjoy tearing pussy apart! and with yours being such a lovely brown pussy i have to.

Pallavi - No Amar, I can't allow that uh! Umm! ssh! ( Pallavi began moaning loudly as Amar was rubbing his dick over big pussy lips)

Seeing Pallavi resisting him, Amar began slowly penetrating just his head. I could see pleasure on her face as she gasped and tightly hugged him crushing her breast against his chest. 

Pallavi desperately began fucking him with just his head. I watched in horror and excitement as I couldn't believe seeing my wife this horny. 

Pallavi- Oh god it feels so good. Please Amar don't tease me anymore, just fuck me slowly now.

Amar- I will but I want both of us to remember our first time. Honey, it will hurt just a little but the pleasure will be so much that it will overcome the pain. you would always remember this romantic moment of pain and pleasure with me.

As Amar removed his cock from my wife's hungry pussy. She went crazy trying to get close to him.

After some failed attempts, I guess Pallavi realised that she had to accept his condition. Then she herself moved his ass so that his cock was just over it. She then widened her legs further and locked her legs to his hips as if bracing herself for the impact. 

Then she raised herself and kissed him. She began caressing his arms and looked him in his eyes. She was becoming submissive to him. 

(I just can't believe this, my decent wife has gotten so wild that she herself offering her pussy to her lover so that he could rip it apart. For myself i was very excited for this but as i looked at Amar's thick pink head i got tensed as how my petite wife will handle such a thrust)

Priya-(whispering) Adii get ready for the action. Your about to live watch your wife get screwed by another man.

Priya started kissing my neck and grinding her pussy over my dick. Which was hard as rock and twitching with excitement. 

Amar suddenly called and looked up at me said, “I’m sorry buddy to let to hear this, but her pussy is so wet and so open! I can’t stop!” Would you mind if bang your wife real hard.
Next follows......
[+] 4 users Like Mortalbeast's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Badminton court challenge led to unexpected wife swap - by Mortalbeast - 13-11-2023, 08:58 PM