Adultery My second wife's revelation of a sexual past
[Image: 59.webp]

[Image: 60.webp]

Most of the women dancing were either wearing western dresses or salwar. There were a few older women wearing saree but they were seated and did not come to the dance floor. My wife was the only one dancing in saree. Her saree had completely loosened up and more of her skin was getting exposed when she danced.

[Image: 61.webp]

[Image: 62.webp]

Shazia was mostly facing these managers and dancing. Although the floor was crowded, to my eyes, I could only see my wife dancing in front of a group of drunk men. With the dance music getting more and more rapid, our dancing also increased with time. In between, I kept looking at Shazia whose dance movements also were getting wilder.

[Image: 63.webp]

[Image: 64.webp]

While I kept dancing with my friends, I saw Manish and other managers looking hungrily at my wife dancing with her navel hole openly exposed in front of them.

[Image: 65.webp]

[Image: 66.webp]

At 11:30 PM, the dance party ended and they turned on the lights. It was time to leave and everyone started packing and saying goodbye to each other walking out. I saw my wife again with the group of managers. She was standing and tying back her hair with her hands lifted up. Manish with the other men now stood up and said bye to each other. One of them shouted all the best to Manish and winked while others laughed.

[Image: 67.jpg]
Disclaimer:
All photos, GIFs, and videos are either own or derived from the internet. Credit goes to the actual owners. Most photos are from Anamika in Bingemee. Credit goes to Anamika for her photos. PM for complaint/removal of any posted content. Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes Ibrahim339's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My second wife's revelation of a sexual past - by Ibrahim339 - 12-11-2023, 06:23 AM