Adultery My second wife's revelation of a sexual past
We woke up late on Saturday morning. We had breakfast at around 10 am and started discussing about the office function. Shazia was arranging her dresses in cupboard and search for the blouses she had here at our home. She showed me the saree which was a plain black saree. None of the blouses here went along with the black saree. She mostly had her dresses back at her home in Hyderabad. While having lunch, mom said that we needed to buy groceries and vegetables. Usually, me and mom used to go to D-mart or any supermarket for purchasing. Today, we thought of going for shopping together with Shazia. Shazia immediately felt happy saying that she can also check if there were any matching designer blouses also. After some time, mom dropped the idea of coming along and she decided to stay back. She asked us both to go for shopping ourselves as she cannot walk much.

It was around 3 PM when we got ready to go out. I saw Shazia wore a brown chiffon saree. It was somewhat transparent but she had neatly worn it around her body. She was wearing a matching plain brown blouse. She took the list of items that mom had given her and we went out to find an auto.

[Image: 13.jpg]

We took an auto and went to D-mart. Shazia was here for the first time and was curiously looking at everything. She took the trolley and walked behind me more slowly looking at every item with the list of items in her hand.

[Image: 14.jpg] 

While I was a little away from her, I noticed 2 college-going guys whispering her smiling. Their eyes were fixated and both were staring at something. I knew such a stare which happens when seeing some hot item. Curious to also see the hot item, I turned to look at what they were staring at. I was shocked when I saw that it was my wife who they were looking at with lust. Shazia was standing facing the rack and checking some item in her hand. I noticed that her back was exposed very sexily as her blouse was quite small and tight.

[Image: 15.jpg]

I looked at those 2 guys who were still picking up items but getting closer to my wife. Just then, I saw my wife bend down to put them item back into the rack. Her front part of saree was loosely moved forward exposing her right boob and bare hip to those guys, as well as me from far.

[Image: 16.jpg]

Although I felt it upsetting for a second that outside men were eyeing on my wife, I also felt it horny to see my wife exposing. My mind immediately started to think about what lusty thoughts they may have in their mind thinking about my wife. I tried to see my wife in the same lusty manner to enjoy what they also did. Still staying a little away from Shazia, I kept a watch on her while moving around the supermarket. As soon as any man passes by, I made sure to look at his eyes to see if he looked at my wife. Not aware of all this, Shazia continued to pick items and come towards me to drop the items in the trolley which I was moving along with me. We continued shopping like that with her exposing her belly and navel freely.

[Image: 17.jpg]

[Image: 18.jpg]

[Image: 19.jpg]

We picked all the necessary items and finally moved to the billing counter. There was a small queue in each counter. I chose a smaller one and stood in queue with trolley. Shazia followed me and stood beside me. While we talked, she also saw some nearby items and went to check what those were. I saw one of those 2 guys standing near to the same place where those items were. It appeared to me that those guys were moving around us to get a glimpse of my wife.

[Image: 20.jpg]

When Shazia turned towards me again and started walking back to the counter, I was able to see the same view of what that guy was blessed with. Shazia’s saree was moved off completely to the side and her fair belly and deep navel was in complete view to be admired.

[Image: 21.jpg]
Disclaimer:
All photos, GIFs, and videos are either own or derived from the internet. Credit goes to the actual owners. Most photos are from Anamika in Bingemee. Credit goes to Anamika for her photos. PM for complaint/removal of any posted content. Namaskar
[+] 2 users Like Ibrahim339's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My second wife's revelation of a sexual past - by Ibrahim339 - 12-11-2023, 05:55 AM