Adultery My second wife's revelation of a sexual past
After few minutes, the guy called my wife and directed us to a table. Instead of the waiter, he himself took the order and served us lunch. After we had our lunch, Shazia went ahead of me to wash her hand outside on the street where a tub of water was kept. While washing, she had to bend down to avoid water dirtying her white dress. This made her complete cleavage and boobs to be exposed to the restaurant guy who was watching her.

[Image: 9.webp]

I went next to wash my hand. While I was washing my hand, I saw my wife volunteered to pay and was talking to the restaurant guy very closely. She paid him off and we walked back to the park. Unable to stay quiet about what I saw about the restaurant guy, I said to her, “That guy in restaurant seemed very friendly to you.” She replied, “Yes, I go there when the food in PG is not nice, so he knows me.” In a funny tone, I then said laughing, “I think he is attracted to you. The way he was talking and looking at you.” Shazia also started laughing and said, “Yeah, I too feel he likes me.” I added to that saying, “Not just liking, but I see more…” She continued laughing and asked, “What more?” I said to her that I saw him looking at her boobs when she was washing her hands. Shazia replied as if she did not know and said, “Oh God!” and was kind of silent waiting for me to say anything more. When I did not talk about it negatively but said that he may have not been able to control because she was sexy and beautiful, she noticed I was not angry about it and again laughed about it. She was kind of shy and blushing at that time. I kept teasing her for some time and then I decided to leave. We hugged for some time and then we started walking back to her PG. After she went in, I headed back home.

While I returned, Shazia and me kept texting on phone. She was very happy with our meeting. She was thankful and happy that I had come to meet her. When talking about our fight, she mentioned that she was very afraid that things will be revealed to her parents. She said she felt relieved now with my understanding and that we solved it ourselves. She assured me that nothing of her past will hereafter affect us and she was willing to let go things but needed some time and my cooperation. I returned home with a good feeling and happiness having restored my relationship with my wife, Shazia.

The next day, Monday, our work life resumed. At work, they announced an annual day function on the upcoming Sunday evening. Our team gathered in meeting room and we started to discuss on the plans. Our Team manager was asking each of us to contribute. He was making a list of number of people who will be attending the function. Some wanted to come alone while some wanted to bring their family. When talking about me, all team members insisted that I bring my wife along. Since my marriage with Shazia was a simple one involving only our nearest family members, I had excluded my office friends. I said to my colleagues that my wife will be going back to Hyderabad during weekends to meet her children there. Upon their insistence, I said I will check with my wife and let them know if she will be coming along with me for the annual day function. That night, I called Shazia after dinner and discussed this with her. She was initially reluctant to attend the office function, but later agreed since it was an opportunity for her also to meet my friends and colleagues. She began inquiring about our office setup and the kind of people and culture. As every woman does, the first thing she started focusing on was what to wear and what others would wear. Since it is a corporate function, it is obvious that there are no formal rules on what to wear, especially on events. I told her that most of girls here wear western type of dresses. Shazia, however, said that she is not comfortable wearing any western dress on the first meet itself. She chose to wear a saree, but she said that she has to choose something that looks modern to suit such environment. I tried to convince her to not break her head much over it and to be casual, but my wife argued saying that she will not come otherwise.

The week passed by quickly with a busy routine. Shazia and me spoke to each other every night for long hours on call before sleeping. Things were going well between us and we never talked about the past issues again. We talked and we laughed talking about many other things. At times, I teased her about that restaurant guy and she in turn teased me that I was feeling jealous of the attention she gets. This led us to talking some sexual things too. As weekend approached, we also started to plan for the Sunday night function in my company. Shazia said she and her roommate went for shopping and had bought a black saree. She went on describing the saree but I was not very much interested to know about it but just added to her excitement about what she shared. She said that she has given the blouse for stitching over there itself near her PG.

On Friday at around 5 PM, Shazia called me after her work. She told me that she will first go to the tailor and pick her blouse. Shortly after some time, I again got a call from her. She sounded angry and frustrated. The tailor shop was closed. It seems that someone passed away in his family and he was out of town. He had said that the blouse was ready and asked her to wait as he will be there in shop in about an hour or two. I tried to calm her down as she went back to her PG. I gave her other options to wear but she was not ready for it. At around 8:30 PM, Shazia called me again. This time, she was even more upset. She was still in the tailor shop when calling me. She said that the blouse was not yet ready and he still needed to do the stitching. The tailor had asked her to wait while he finishes stitching her blouse. She had a fight with the tailor because it was already very late. She was confused if she should give up on the blouse and come home tonight or to come home tomorrow after collecting the blouse.  She asked for my opinion and I told her that it does not matter and she can collect it later for some other time. She agreed as she thought she had some designer blouses at home already which she can try to match with the saree. She left the shop and started walking to the bus stand. She kept scolding the tailor for it while talking to me when she was walking. She luckily got a direct bus to Hebbal. We spoke on and off while she travelled. Finally, at around 9:30 PM, I went to the bus stand and waited for her.
Disclaimer:
All photos, GIFs, and videos are either own or derived from the internet. Credit goes to the actual owners. Most photos are from Anamika in Bingemee. Credit goes to Anamika for her photos. PM for complaint/removal of any posted content. Namaskar
[+] 2 users Like Ibrahim339's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My second wife's revelation of a sexual past - by Ibrahim339 - 12-11-2023, 05:51 AM