Adultery My second wife's revelation of a sexual past
After I returned home, I had a new insight to the issue. I felt relieved after sharing all my problems to someone. I began to feel that I was wrong in my approach and that I should have been more supportive to her. By showing anger and frustration, I only remained with more questions without answers. The next day, Sunday, I decided to visit her as a surprise instead of talking over the phone. I looked for the PG address that she had written on a paper when she left. I located it and went to her PG in Electronic City. I called her while waiting outside the PG. Shazia answered the call, “hello…”. I replied, “hey …come outside…am waiting” Not knowing that I was outside waiting for her, she responded with a surprise, “outside? … Where? Don’t tell me you are here…” I said, “Yes… I was missing you … so came to meet you…” In a reluctant tone, she said, “no… please…” After some compulsion, she came outside her PG. She was avoiding eye contact initially, but became comfortable after she saw that I did not talk anything about what she had said but I acted sweet to her. I inquired about how she was doing and what she was doing.  She said that she had soaked her clothes for washing and was just taking rest in her room. I invited her for lunch together. She agreed, but asked me to wait since she needed to get ready. She said she was not sure of what dress to wear as she put all her clothes for washing. I was fine with it and I spent some time roaming around the area while waiting for her to get ready and come down. Shazia called me and I went near the PG and found her waiting outside. She was wearing a sleeveless tight white salwar with red design. She was looking so beautiful and sexy that I immediately felt attracted to her. The salwar was tight enough to show her figure. The top was a low cut and revealed her cleavage, but she had her dupatta to cover her chest. She had her dupatta on the side of her shoulder. After seeing me, she tried to position the dupatta over her chest.

[Image: 1.jpg]

[Image: 2.webp]

From the side, her boob shapes were easily seen because of the salwar holding her boobs tightly. She was exposing her fair arms in the sleeveless dress. The sides of her top were cut so high that a part of her hips was protruding from the sides and a part of her buttocks were easily seen when she was walking. Her back was also partially exposed. She was trying to cover herself with the dupatta when she found my eyes scanning her body and dress.

[Image: 3.jpg]

[Image: 4.jpg]

I just stood silent admiring her. Shazia asked, “where shall we go?”  I came to my senses and replied, “I saw a park nearby, let’s go there and spend some time.” She said okay and we started walking. I began complimenting her on how beautiful and sexy she looked in that salwar. She tried to suppress it saying, “Oh! It’s old one actually. I was not wearing it much because the white dress will get dirty easily. I found only this to wear now, so I picked it. Luckily it is still fitting me.” I replied, “Yes, it looks perfect on you…” When we reached the park, I could see men taking a look at my wife. I did not find it strange since the park was quite empty and there were no women at that time, which made my wife to be the only attractive piece. We sat on a bench and began to talk. At first, we talked casually about our work and family. She inquired about my mother. She said that my mother was calling her daily and she was finding it difficult to answer her whenever she asked her why she was not coming home. I then raised the topic of her past. I said sorry to her and that I should have been more understanding of her situation. She began weeping thinking about it. I consoled her and gave her the confidence of having a better life with me.

Although I was curious and wanted to know things in more detail, I saw that she was not in a state of mind to talk about it. I decided to not dig into her past and let it go or at least inquire about it some other time. We changed the topic and began talking about other things. Shazia began to feel normal and happy with me now. When it was close to noon and the heat of the sun increased in the park, we decided to go to a nearby restaurant for lunch. Shazia herself recommended a nearby restaurant that she has been visiting these days. She said that the food there is good and we can try.  I agreed and we started to walk to the restaurant. While walking, I could see several men looking at her. Some of them kept walking around us. I noticed that their eyes were not just looking at my wife randomly, but their eyes were fixed on some parts of my wife body. I caught some of them looking at her boobs and cleavage, and some eyes were on her hips and ass. The dress was also transparent to reveal her skin under it.

[Image: 5.jpg]

I wondered if Shazia noticed it too, but she seemed to be not bothered by it. She in fact was walking even more sexily swaying her hips side to side.

[Image: 6.webp]

[Image: 7.webp]

We reached the restaurant. It was a small local outlet with only a few seatings available. The restaurant guy saw my wife and immediately smiled and greeted her. Shazia also responded to him. Both of them appeared to be friendly and neither of them seemed to notice me standing beside. He asked us to wait for a few minutes since all seating were occupied because it was Sunday. We stood at the entrance of the restaurant waiting. While waiting, I observed the guy taking peeks at my wife too. I noticed that from where he stood, he had a good view of my wife as she stood adjusting her hair and dupatta in the wind. Her black panty was also becoming visible.

[Image: 8.webp]
Disclaimer:
All photos, GIFs, and videos are either own or derived from the internet. Credit goes to the actual owners. Most photos are from Anamika in Bingemee. Credit goes to Anamika for her photos. PM for complaint/removal of any posted content. Namaskar
[+] 2 users Like Ibrahim339's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My second wife's revelation of a sexual past - by Ibrahim339 - 12-11-2023, 05:50 AM