Adultery He, She, Husband (Completed)
Chapter 19 continued

Husband

It has been a week since Smitha’s parents left her here. They had stayed here only that one night. When her mother said that Smitha was interested in someone I was half expecting that Vikram would be the one. Thar’s because of me observing how close she had got to Vikram during the time of the wedding. I could note then that Smitha was attracted to Vikram but did he feel the same way or was he more interested in my wife. Why did I think that … because that’s the way it seemed? I thought of it then from a man’s viewpoint. There were two women to choose from. One was a slim and beautiful unmarried young woman the other was a gorgeous, sexy and voluptuous married woman.  What would interest a man more if both the women gave out signals (whether voluntary or involuntary) that they are attracted too. In one case it would require commitment from him. There would not be instant sexual gratification in that relationship. It would also mean restrictions in his behaviour but he could flaunt his relationship with the woman openly and be the envy of other men that he has got such a lovely woman as his (life?) partner. In the other case what he would get has the added attraction of the forbidden. He would partake in pleasures with a woman who belongs to another. What is better is that the woman is an attractive, voluptuous and sexually experienced woman that would guarantee immediate sexual gratification. Only thing the relationship would have to be a secret (maybe he can share it with one or two close friends sworn to secrecy) Even so with all this in mind I was still a little surprised to hear Smitha say that. Probably because I didn’t expect things had moved so fast. In a way it was good news too. If he had been busy with Smitha then he couldn’t have been with mine. I immediately looked at Bhavani's face. I wanted to see what reaction would be on her face after hearing this. Bhavani's face showed no agitation, instead she was very calm. That was something good too. Even though the detective had said that there Bavani was not involved in any affair I still had an internal nagging doubt.

I was still confused how to take this. Observing everything at that time, it seemed that what Bavani had said was possibly true. My wife said then that he used to come and talk to her with the sole purpose that through her he could get closer to that Smitha. But the reasons why my doubts were raised were because of another reason. The reason was because of how Vikram looked at my wife. I could see desire, lust, longing … something in that look. Only another man would immediately recognise the meaning of the look a man gives when he looks at a woman. But, on the other hand because of my previous suspicions I had of Vikram it could just be in my eyes that everything seemed that way.  It would also be easy to understand Vikram's desire for Smitha to be true. Smitha is really a great beauty who any man would want and it was logical for him to fall for her. Now it has been a week since Smitha had been staying here. I had been able to observe her more closely in this time. Previously I had only seen her in formal settings when she had her make up on. But now I could see her under normal circumstances. I must say that even without any make up on she was a very attractive woman. I now had two very lovely women in the same household so it was difficult not to make a comparison between the two. I know it was very wrong to compare my wife’s looks with that of another woman but I couldn’t help myself. They were both beautiful but each in their own way. They both had attractive facial features but my wife had the classic look especially with her fuller lips. Shape wise though Smitha had the lithesome shapely figure of a young woman whereas my wife was very slightly on the ‘fleshy’ side. (this was to be expected after giving birth to a child). My wife exuded more sexiness though. One thing though I felt where my wife would be clearly superior. My wife had the type of beauty that ages well. Even as she grows older her attractiveness will remain. Probably at the time she would be in her mid to late thirties she would be the sexual fantasy of many a young, hot blooded teen. Smitha’s beauty I felt would fade along with the youth. Who knows maybe I was being more biased in favour of my wife?

Bavani also focused on her looks with Smitha being here. She probably wanted to show she is no less than Smitha, I knew that she wanted to look attractive probably because of internal competition and  jealousy, and when I thought that this jealousy was all for my sake, it filled me with pride and happiness. If so, it means that Bavani has affection and love only for me. It was only in my needless overactive imagination that I doubted her with Vikram. The detective service had stopped for about a month now.  While he had been checking he had found nothing. It had simply been a wasted expense for me. Even I can afford this expense only toa certain extent. In the beginning he had suggested to install some hidden cameras in my home. I didn’t want someone else to record intimate things happening in my house on CD. I would have thought about it and consented if there had been some other concrete evidence. For now, I believed it was best to live without stressing myself with these doubts.  Bavani had asked me several times if we could go on a visit to Bangalore, but I was the one who had not given in to her request. But now it I was thinking what was wrong with acceding to her wishes. She too would want to visit other places. Except for our honeymoon I too had not really taken her places except on visits to relatives. Moreover, she didn't ask that she go alone. She had asked me to come along. So, there will be no other ulterior purpose for her request. I too had a two days conference in Bengaluru in a week’s time. I had thought of telling Bavani to stay at home because otherwise Smitha would be left all alone in the house but I was thinking why not take her with me too. While I was attending the conference meeting that Girja could show her around and I would join them in the evenings if I could. My company would book a room for me in the same hotel where the conference was taking place but it was usually twin sharing with me having to share the room with someone from some other branch who was also attending the conference. If I wanted a separate room for Bavani and I then the expense would be on me. It was also school holiday time so we would have to take Avinash along with us. I could avoid the hotel and stay with Bavani in Girja’s house (as she had invited us to do) but sometimes there would be some evening activities planned by the company which would mean I would have to stay late. In that case the hotel is more convenient for me. I would know if there are any team building/bonding activities planned for the evening only after I get to the conference. So many different thoughts and options. I remembered the PI’s advice. ‘Don’t just think of your career, your wife needs attention. Keep her happy.’ So, should I finally agree to take her there?

There was currently a bit more normalcy in my life with Bavani. With my doubts largely allayed by the PI I had even resumed  intimate relationship with my wife without feeling any revulsion that I am getting second hand affection from my wife. Bavani was giving me all the pleasures a wife should give a husband in this matter. She would stroke my cock with those beautiful fingers of hers while looking at my face and when I would look with fascination at her hand pleasuring me she would smile with satisfaction. She would suck my cock for a long time stopping every time I got near to finishing so that she could give me more pleasure. Our sex live was much better now. Even when we made love she would sense when I was near and then stop moving and kiss me passionately till that imminent feeling subsided before continuing again. She was intent on giving me as much sexual pleasure as possible. It looked like she had passed the phase when she was tempted to give in to her base desires. She was working to make our conjugal life better and so I too made the same effort to give her all the intimate satisfaction I could. Maybe it needed this intrusion in our life by another man for us to reassess and value our marriage. I was feeling much better about my marriage now.

He

That day after I and Bavani had wild sex in the hotel room I described all that had happened between us to Girja as I drove back home. As Girja listened I could see her breathing getting heavier and her bosom moving up and down. She was definitely getting aroused. That was also evident in the way she sucked my cock with relish. In between the sucking she would look up and ask me some more questions. My cock too was fully erect even after having screwed Bavani twice just less than two hours ago. Even if Girja was not blowing me the thoughts running through my mind of the untamed sex I had with Bavani would have caused my rod to be as hard as steel. This was something new to me too. Usually one would be tempted to self-pleasure oneself while recalling a particularly erotic happening that one had enjoyed but here while I narrated what had happened someone else was pleasuring me with her mouth as she listened to my sexual exploits with another woman. This was a different type of bliss. She took my one hand and placed it on her breast. As I kneaded the soft mound of flesh she started fingering her pussy as she gobbled my cock. She sucked with vigour until she herself climaxed.

Then she straightened up and said, "Fantastic Vikram fingering myself as I listened to how the cock in my mouth had given immense pleasure to another woman’s pussy was out of this world. I could hear her moaning from the next room. I could tell how much she was enjoying herself by her feral growls. You have no idea how those highly erotic moans made my pussy leak like a tap.”

"If that's the case with you, just imagine how arousing it was for me when I heard that."

Girja with sly smile on her face while stroking my stiff rod said, "What else would have happened .. your love meat would have been in heaven in that family woman’s love hole."

I replied with a grin,” Enough talk, now that you have cum take care of this,” I indicated my stiff shaft.

“That’s what I’m doing now you idiot … tell me, how times did this thick snake inject it’s potent venom into that small and tight burrow.”

“Just two times.”

“Well wasn’t that more than enough in that very short time .. hey there was something else I wanted to ask you. I saw you fucking her without any safety on, aren’t you scared afraid she might get pregnant?”

“She doesn’t want another kid at the moment so she’s on the pill but her husband is keen on another child.”

“That’s convenient for you. You can safely fuck her whenever an opportunity arises.”

“Even if she gets knocked up it’s no problem to me, how would her husband know whose child is growing in his wife’s belly.”

“You scoundrel .. pity that Mohan, when I met him he seemed a decent guy. As if it’s not enough that you are fucking his wife you also want to humiliate him like this?”

"You have now seen her and you have also seen her husband. Tell me honestly, is he in any way a match for her?

"Dude, she is the one who should worry about it, not you?"

I smiled again and said, "That's why I'm doing good for both of them. I'm giving his wife the pleasure he can't give and so I’m helping him by keeping his wife happy."

"Yeah, yeah you’re doing good for him,” She said sarcastically. Okay I agree she gets pleasure, but what good does her husband get? Are that is happening is both you and her making him a fool.”

“Of course, he gets something look at it this way. Bhavani will be very happy when she is sexually satisfied and enjoying herself. She then won’t expect that from her husband, so there won’t be any fights or arguments between man and wife. She would also take good care of him. Not only that, as an added benefit she will also do for her husband all the sexual treats she learnt with me."

This last part was true. I had told her how to gauge when her husband was close to finishing and to stop and engage in passionate petting before starting again. This way I told her how she could prolong the pleasure for her husband. I did this not because I wanted her husband to have extra pleasure but for Bavani to feel less guilty about cheating on her husband as she is compensating for her betrayal by giving her husband additional pleasure. A less guilty woman is unlikely to abruptly end an affair.”

“Only you can come up with all sorts of convoluted reasonings for sharing another man’s wife,” She replied with the same sly grin.

"Think of it like this Girja, just by me enjoying Bavani’s pussy what is Mohan losing? Mohan too gets it and he would get it whenever he wants whereas I can only have that sweet little cunt once in a while. Moreover, I am helping him suppress the sexual fire burning inside his wife .. you know he is incapable of doing it."

"You and your justification, you’ll say anything just to fuck that beautiful woman."

“You’re the one to talk .. nowadays it looks like you have sex with me more often than with your husband. There can’t be one rationale for you and another for Bavani.”

"Leave me out of it, my husband is not at home for more than half the month. He wanders from place to place and even if he is at home, he only asks for sex once in a while. I suspect when that man is roaming around he gets it from somewhere else .. some loose woman somewhere.  So, I fucking around is understandable. But Bhavani is not like that. I think she is in love with you."

It seemed to me that what she was saying was true and so I remained silent.

"Vikram, girls like and Bhavani give their body only after giving their heart first. Even if in Bhavani's case she had her body first, very soon her heart has also come to you."

"No Girja she had been in need something, that's why she lost herself to me in that wedding house. How can there have been love there? It's just lust." I didn’t like to contemplate a serious or permanent relationship. I was just there to enjoy a beautiful, sex starved housewife.”

"Perhaps so, it’s highly possible there was a mismatch between her and her husband. She may have been longing for something more. You appeared in the scene at the right time and used it at for your advantage, but now it's not just lust for her."

I didn’t like the direction of this conversation and tried to justify my argument. “What do you mean it is not just lust anymore. You should see the marks her fingernails made on my body .. isn’t that a sign of a highly sexed woman in the grip of lust?”

Girja smiled and said, "Yes, Vikram, when I first saw her, I too miscalculated that she would be somewhat mild when it comes to sex. It was only when I saw the passion she displayed matching your vigour when fucking with you that I realized how much of a sex fire she had inside. Her poor husband would never have been able to douse that fire. That needed a virile lover like you."

"Somehow get her to come to your house first. I would enjoy her there. After this happens the next step is for you to convince her husband and permit her to go alone on a purported ladies tour with just a few lady friends."

“Rascal .. you want her alone for a few days of uncontrolled sex don’t you hmm okay I’ll try just so I can join in an exciting trip of pure lust but no promises if I would be successful.”

All the while during our conversation she had been slowly stroking me but as we were half way towards our home she sucked vigorously and swallowed my cum with relish.

Days passed like this. Girja did all she could to convince Bavani’s husband to come on a visit to her house.  She even asked her husband to speak to Mohan. Girja lied to her husband saying that her old friend wants to come here and stay for a few days but her husband was not agreeable to it. But Mohan seemed to be overly cautious and didn’t agree to it. Meanwhile Bavani and I talked often over the phone. Very often it would end up with mutual masturbation while on video call. She told me how she was pleasing her husband sexually the way I had told her to do but in that only her husband got full satisfaction but she was longing for the day we would be together again. Bavani said that detective was nowhere to be seen anymore. I expected that after my conversation with him. As long as he didn’t interfere his sister’s marriage would have no trouble. Also, probably to a large extent her husband’s suspicions must have been allayed. But I couldn’t understand was how her husbands’ suspicions were triggered after she returned home after the wedding. I could understand he getting suspicious in the wedding house but I don't know what happened that made him suspect that something was wrong even when he returned home.

Bavani also told me that Smitha was already staying in her house. This was what I had wanted and I was the one who had told Bavani not to object to this arrangement. I was going to use this to openly go into Mohan’s house. It took a bit of convincing on my part but Bavani eventually agreed to do it. I had to assure her that I really didn’t have an interest in Smitha and it was all for the purpose of being able to be with her. This arrangement was going to help fulfil my dream of enjoying Bavani in her own bedroom, on the same bed where the unsuspecting Mohan would be sleeping every night. I didn’t know at that time that before that happened Bavani would be coming to my place first.
[+] 7 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
He, She, Husband (Completed) - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 01:28 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 15-06-2023, 01:31 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Fing fing - 15-06-2023, 01:56 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Eswar P - 15-06-2023, 02:20 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 02:38 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Givemeextra - 15-06-2023, 03:15 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 16-06-2023, 01:12 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Susheela143 - 16-06-2023, 07:41 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 16-06-2023, 11:10 PM