Adultery A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS
Part-6

A sharp bolt of shock created shivers through Mona's spine.

"I am the slutty thief!", comprehension hit her brain like a lightning. 

"Should I go down??", Mona thought for the nth time.

"It will last less than half hour and I can definitely run out of the house if Rajat catches me!"

"Yes, before Linny arrives, I can definitely finish him off!"

'Shit! What am I thinking? What am I doing??"

"Why not? He would never know who it is! And of course, he will be tied up too!!"

With nothing more to add, Mona walked out of the dungeon room and tip-toed through the first floor of her friend's home and started climbing down. With each step she took down, her thighs rhythmically squeezed against each other and felt the slippery wetness that spread all through her groin. As her liquid got mixed with the slippery gel inside the suit, her legs felt the ease of walking a bit while cladded in a tight latex suit and even with the metal plug inside her rectal passage. The suit was almost like a second skin, more like she was walking naked, not wearing anything. Even in her hurried and confused state, she didn't miss to note the sweet pain that her rectum endured while carrying the butt-plug inside it's tiny cavity. Her brain was too lost in it’s elated state as she pensively climbed down to the living room.

"OH-GOD!", she stopped and took a pause as she saw Rajat's naked feet resting on the long and elevated couch where his upper body rested with head kept high in an inviting angle.

"I am doing this", Mona murmured inaudibly.

"Shit!", she cursed herself as she recalled the script.

Per Rajat’s scrip, “She was a thief who knew the owner of this house had a valuable ornament kept hidden somewhere in the house and as she finished searching every key areas of the house, she failed to locate it.  As she climbed down, she found the owner exhausted and sleeping on the couch. As her next logical step, she was to bind him to the couch by tying his hands behind his head using a hand cuff so that he would be immobile. Further, she had to torture him using whichever option to make him tell her the location where the ornament was hidden”.

First catch was - the house owner was to be tortured erotically!

Second point was - she had to use every means of sexual use or abuse to make him talk!!

Finally, she would allow opening his mouth only after he orgasms!!!

"Fuck! That Goddamned script!!", Mona cursed again as she tiptoed and reached next to Rajat who was acting to be asleep. For the next few minutes, her eyes roamed all over the huge mass of the man who was losing as slept. She looked with as much focus she could muster over his semi-naked state. His body had zero hair. Total and absolutely shaved (or waxed), as she assumed.

His nipples were dark and seemed more like her own...Pointed! Protruding!! Inviting to be sucked!!!

He was huge! Seriously huge!

His entire body was filled with muscles that rippled all over!

Her eyes finally rested at his groin that bulged and grew as she continued to watch it!

"What is this thing? How could it be so large?? He could tear me in half if he uses this thing on me!!!", she heard her voice rumbling inside her head and shook herself from the thoughts.

"Oh-fuck! he is opening his eyes! Should I run???”, her toes curled inside the latex suit with fear kicking in slowly.

"Is anyone there? Is that you Linny? I am sleeping okay, don't disturb me!", Mona jumped where she stood as the heavy voice of Rajat resonated to break the silence.

It was a pointer!

For her to start!!

It was meant for the thief – her – the Slut-Thief!!!

Mona looked at Rajat's magnitude once again and then to his face that showed he was pretend-sleeping. She took a few careful steps aside and found the handcuff kept on the table. 

"I am doing this! OH-FUCK!!!"

Mona took the handcuff and approached the sleeping giant and with trembling hands moved one of the handcuff holes and without disturbing him, clamped it onto one of his wrists. She jumped up in fright when he deliberately made a move of his body to sideways giving her access to his other hand.

"Oh-Shitt!", she cursed and sat down to clamp the balance of the handcuff to his other hand. Once she fastened it against the headrest of the couch, she felt safe.

"Now he cannot move"

"Even if he recognizes me, I can run out"

"Nothing will happen till I am through with this"

Mona sighed and tried to remember what was next in his script. "Oh-God...it starts now!", she recalled what she had to do next. Per what was written by Rajat, she was supposed to wake him up because she searched all of the house and couldn't locate the ornament. 

"Crap!", if I open my mouth to ask the question, he will recognize that I am not Linny!!!

"What? What should I do???", Mona's brain worked in overdrive to find some solution. She gasped in relief as her brain prompted at some possibility. She walked to the other end of the living room and took the pen and telephone book and tore two pages from it and wrote something on it. Then with firm and silent steps, she walked back to the large man who seemed to be sleeping tight.

Mona's eyes were glued on Rajat's shaft that seemed to have grown bigger inside his silk boxer...

It’s shape frightened her. Yet her eyes remained on it as if admiring it.

For a second, she felt his manhood was actually watching her every move and responding back...It was thumping!

She reached next to him and slightly poked at his hairless forehead with her index finger...as detailed in his script. She saw his recognition from the slight twitch of his body. She moved her finger down through his forehead and rolled it through his nose and rested over his lips...following his script.

She looked closely at the large lips of her friend's husband that she had seen many times but never at such close proximity.

"How would it feel to be sucked by these lips?", she heard her voice whispering inside her head.

"Shit...no…no...I’ll follow his script and run from here before Linny reach back", Mona re-assured herself and trailed her finger over Rajat's lips.

Mona was fascinated!

"Oh-Shit!", She had to follow the script! She just remembered it!

She pulled her finger away from his parted lips and took the blindfold that was kept underneath the couch using her free hand. She brought it to his head and stretched it over his eyes and in a sudden movement covered his eyes with it and fastened it behind his head in a swift motion.

"What!! Who's that??", Rajat shouted as if he just woke up.

Mona kept quiet...it was against the script.

"Who?? Who's that???", he again shouted trying to move from the couch.

Mona kept still and watched his huge frame writhing and trying to get past his restraints.

"Why did you tie me up? What do you want from me??", he shouted again while trying to pull his hands out from the handcuff bond.

Mona smiled at his struggling figure as she felt the power surging through her body to keep such a specimen under her control.

"Let me go!! Whoever you are, I won't call the security officer. You can leave right now and take whatever you want!", Rajat shouted again.

Mona remained quiet.

"WHO ARE YOUU???", his voice reached higher pitch.

Instead of replying, Mona once again moved her finger to his lips and kept on it as if conveying the message to keep quiet.

For a moment, Rajat seemed getting relaxed. But, the very next moment, he tried to jump from the couch.

Mona didn't move an inch but kept her finger firm on his lips, closing it.

"What do you want?", his voice was muffled.

Mona took the paper that she kept aside and held it in front of her face and lowered his blindfold a bit so that he could read what was written on the paper.

"WHERE IS THE ORNAMENT?", he repeated what he saw on the paper that she held. He couldn't see the face behind it.

"I don't know!! Who are you?? Why aren't you talking???", he screamed again as he realized this was not part of his script.

She closed his blindfold again and kept the paper aside.

"It's time!", she smiled half wickedly as she lingered her finger through his smooth and clean shaved face.

"Release me!! Who are youuu??", he shouted again.

Instead, Mona moved her finger through his neck and circled over his bare chest...

"So smooth...and so hard!", she thought as her latex cladded finger conveyed the healthy muscular tissue of the large man.

"Let me go!", Rajat mumbled again.

Mona's finger started circling over the large expanse of his broad chest and deliberately avoided going any closer to his dark nubbins that seemed like blood engorged and thicker than few minutes before.

Her eyes darted to his manhood for a moment and her finger stopped!

His boxer had a tent!

"Oh-Gawd! What is this thing?", Mona’s brain paused for a moment but her head cleared back as she watched his hips making sudden jerks. She pulled the paper once again and pulled his blindfold away for him to read.

"No, I don't know what you are looking for! I have nothing here with me!", he shouted again.

Silently she pulled the blindfold back and kept the paper aside. Then, she moved. But this time, she used both her hands and it’s index fingers to scratch tenderly all through his chest and she focused on his armpit’s as if tickling.

Rajat groaned loudly and squirmed hard to avoid her fingers...

"He is ticklish!", she smiled and exerted more pressure through his armpits. Mona couldn't resist from lowering her head down and took a deep breath right on his armpit.

She was immediately intoxicated by the sweat smell of her friend's husband! She inhaled once again and moved her hands through his muscular waist. He was ticklish there as well!

"Stop, STOP!", he screamed.

She didn’t heard his voice...her attention was focused on the writhing body and how he reacted against her torture.

"Stoopp...please!", he screamed again.

Once again, she pulled the paper and lowered his blindfold.

"I DON'T KNOW!!!", Rajat shouted at her.

Mona replaced the blindfold back and moved her fingers back to his body. This time, she moved downwards through his silky boxer. Her eyes were fixated on the enormous tent and the shape of his shaft.

"God! No wonder Linny always complained. No woman can take this thing!", she told to herself and moved sideways through his thighs to his legs. 

He was hairless!

Chiseled to bone!!

And huge like a wild reptile!!!

"Possibly he did a full body wax! So smooth and so hard! Oh-God! Forgive me Linny!", Mona couldn't stop admiring the muscular structure of Rajat. Her focus turned to his large feet and powerful looking nerves all through his thighs, calves and she rested her eyes watching his fingers twitching as her hands moved teasingly through his skin.

She had a kink for feet!

Whenever she had a sex with her husband Desmond, she used to catch and suck his toes and fingers using her mouth. Unfortunately, Des never liked it and she had to perform that activity with her friend Linny. Mona loved to lick and suck feet and toes using her saliva and the smell of feet made her go crazy while having sex.

This was an opportunity that she could never let go!

Though for a moment, she paused while thinking about her infidelity, Mona's cunt overcame that fear and she settled next to Rajat's large feet. Mona smelled his feet and it went through her nostrils and an immediate shockwave made her cunt to pulse. She paused and looked at the huge man to make sure his blindfold was in place. With reassurance, she locked both his feet using her hands and pressed his toes against her breasts.

Her body shook from the first touch of her friend's husband's body against her. She knew well that she had entered into dangerous grounds already, but now she made a deliberate move into wrong doing!!

She had to taste it!!!

Mona opened her mouth and licked the top of his toes. Her tongue played a bit through the rest of his fingers and settled again at his toes.

Rajat on the other hand was completely lost at the way his wife was behaving. First of all, he never mentioned anything about blindfold in his script. Second, Linny was supposed to make him lick her cunt and make her cum. Instead, he was confused at why she wasn’t talking and also at the way she teased him. Finally, his surprise knew no bounds when his wife started licking and sucking his feet and teasingly sucked his toes. He was in heaven already as his shaft bickered with blood and hardened to an extend that if she removed his handcuff, he was ready to pounce on her and fuck her senselessly. He enjoyed the different strokes that his wife was performing.

"Wow...she is really into this groove this time!", Rajat tried his best to control his ticklish reactions but couldn’t stop from whimpering and grunting as Linny continued to suck and nibble his feet and toes with more vigor.

Mona was so lost in the act that Rajat's feet were now lathered with her saliva. Her lips scrolled across the expanse of his large feet. She tasted it...savored it...she gulped each finger by finger...licked...nibbled...suckled...

She couldn't control herself. It was the first time she got a chance to perfect fellatio on a man's feet and she couldn't control herself. Her cunt overflowed with the sinful juice of her pussy that soaked her latex suit wet and smothered her entire groan!

"OKAY OKAY...YOU THIEF! YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED!! STOOPP!!!", Rajat screamed loudly as he was unable to take more tickle and sucking on his feet.

It was a first for him too!!!

Mona jerked out of her stupor when she heard his shouts. It was then she removed her lip lock on his toes and took a deep breath. She couldn't believe what she just performed. Her latex mask was covered with her own saliva and her breasts were plastered against his large feet as if it was glued against him.

Her eyes widened with shock at what she saw!

Rajat’s feet fingers were kneading her hard-edged nipples while he writhed to escape her clutches. Her breasts reeled with carnal pleasure. Mona stretched her neck and took a good look at the large semi naked man and her lips curled into a viscous smile when she noticed his boxer was showing wetness where his thing’s pointed edge stood.

"It's freaking huge!!", Mona thought as her gaze rested over Rajat's pole that was now fully erect inside the boxer. There was a visible gap at his waist because of it’s size!

She moved forward and turned towards at his boxer!

She wanted to have a peek of the monstrous male structure!!

Her lips parted with shock to grasp what she saw through the gap between the boxer elastic and his waistline. "It should not be the real thing!", she tilted her head a bit down to his check and peered into the gap once again.

"Oh-Shit!", an inaudible murmur left her lips. "It's bigger than any dildo that I ever tried!!", though she got only the view of the base of his shaft, that itself was more than enough for her knees to lose their balance.

"I need to see it’s full size!", Mona cursed and closed her eyes as if begging an apology to her friend. 

"I already told you that I don't know what you are looking for! Then why are you doing this to me??", the heavy booming voice of her friend's husband brought her back to senses.

She took the paper once again and held it in front of her face, and pulled his blindfold and made him read it again.

"I told you already many times, you thief!!", Rajat made another mock curse at his wife. He shrugged hard to show the anger. 

As he shouted, he took a good look at his wife's upper body. He tried to peek through the paper that she held.

"Her breasts looks so yummy in the latex! I will squeeze the last drop of her milk as soon as I get my hands free!! It looks bigger than ever...fuck! Her nipples are so big – what happened to Linny??", Rajat's eyes darted all over the shining breasts that were visible in front of him and he smiled inside his head at the way her saliva was smothered all over her upper body. He loved drinking her breast-milk as she was still lactating. But, to Linny, it wasn’t a sexual activity and she loathed when he tried to force-drink the baby milk from her breasts.

"Linny is really into this! Maybe she wanted control over me...that's what this is about", He assumed the drastic change in his wife's sexual behavior. Linny was never an active participant in their love sessions. He was wtinessing a very different personality from his wife that made him more perplexed yet at the same time extremely aroused as never before.  He noticed her lush red colored lips and glistening breasts with fascination. 

His eyes focused on her nipples that protruded through the latex suit enticingly...to be sucked...to be bitten...to be squeezed...to be crushed...to be milked! 

He let out a moan while his brain played the images of how he would handle her mummeries and drink the last drop of her lactating milk from both milk-teats!

Mona on the other hand was getting impatient to cover his eyes and get into action. As she recalled the script, she had to move fast and in response her vagina puked yet another dollop in anticipation. She towered the paper once again at his face to garner his reaction.

"I will give you money, please let me go!", Rajat delivered his dialogue.

As on cue, Mona threw the paper to the floor and moved to cover his eyes again. He was expecting this and didn't want to lose another opportunity to take another good look his hot wife in action.

"No no...please don't cover my eyes. I said, I will give you money...it's in my jacket. You can take everything!", as he watched her face, his cock shifted to another notch as her eyes darted at him and her full lips twitched in a mock smile.

She nodded a negative to his request and pulled the cover down over his eyes once again. Rajat grunted in anger at his wife for not following his script. She was supposed to show him and talk to him!

Mona took that opportunity to take yet another look at his crotch. She gasped as she found his organ bloated to another dimension and the gap became more prominent due to it’s inhuman size, she got an eyeful of his hairless base and a little bit of his ball-sack!

"NO HAIR! OH-SHIITT!!!", she mumbled and looked at the way his cock-tube oscillated to a standing position making it’s engorged state obvious to her eyes.

"Next part of the script!", her brain reminded her. Mona pulled the nipple clamp that was kept below and thought how to do it. She tried it once on Linny and on her as well and those clamps were small sized and only to add an extra pleasure. But the clamps she took out were large and menacing ones. With trembling hands and fingers, she opened one of them and moved towards his chest.

Her eyes were glued on his hard and pointed nipples that pushed her to lick and taste!

Which she did voluntarily!!

No hesitation!!!

Mona bent down and licked his left nipple briefly and felt his body twitching. With added excitement, she spat a small amount of saliva on top of his nipple making it glisten. She was completely lost and fascinated by his menacing nipples that were begging her attention.

"AAA-OOH!!", Rajat jumped when he recognized his wife clamped her lips on his engorged nipple and sucked it inside her mouth with full force. 

"FUCK!! WHAT HAPPENED TO HER???", even before he could formulate a reasonable explanation, he felt a sharp pain from his right nipple.

Mona, using her left hand, pinched his left nipple in the same manner as she punished his right nipple using her lips and tongue!

Double-sided attack!

She giggled as how she'd have looked while doing this maneuver on this giant!!

"UFFFF...OOH…AAOOUW!", Rajat moaned out!

She switched the nipples without even losing a second!!!

"God...they are soo hard!", she munched over his left nipple, smothering it and making it even harder than earlier.

Rajat was unable to control his moans as he felt his wife's tongue and fingers nibbling and flicking his engorged and sensitive nipples.

"What happened to my Linny? Is she that excited?? Oh-God....her mouth…she is killing me!", Rajat twitched his body to avoid her fingers and lips but couldn't escape.

Mona switched between the man-nipples and while doing it, her left hand moved around his large torso slowly and tickling to which Rajat tried his level best to control his carnal cries. She flicked her tongue sharply against his nipples while sucking them hard and slow...teasing them...tickling them...pinching them...kneading them...and rounding her lips over and around his dark areolas trying to clutch his pleasure nubbins using her saliva lather to add more electrical jolts while she got lost in pleasuring and getting pleasured herself as well.

Mona grinded her breasts against his naked upper torso and squished her rock-hard breasts against Rajat's chiseled muscle structure getting more pleasure out of him.

"Stop! Stop please!", Rajat cried out as he couldn't contain the pleasure full teasing anymore.

And she stopped!

It was abrupt!!

His body trembled from the sudden exposure to nothingness!!!

Mona stood back and took a good look at her friend's husband. He convulsed slowly and panted for air from the pause she made abruptly.

He did not expect that move from his wife!

She took the paper once again and held it in front of his face and removed his blindfold.

"How many times should I tell you thief! I don't know anything about the ornament you are looking for!!!", Rajat shouted half-heartedly.

"Hmm!", she murmured a bit loudly and kept his blindfold back.

"No-Nooo!!", Rajat shouted again as he desperately wanted to watch his tantalizingly hot wife who posed as the slut thief.

Mona knew she was already at a point of no return. And, she wanted it!

She turned towards his ginormous sized pole and smiled at her achievement. His boxer had a large sized wetness spread all over where the shape of his shaft-head stood prominent.

"It's freaking gigantic!!!", she said to herself and sneaked another look at it’s base through the gap between his crotch and boxer. Her cunt somersaulted immediately as her eyes caught the oversized base of his dark manhood.

"Should I do it?"

"No...that would be real cheating!"

"But, Linny would not be here for a few more hours, so why not?"

As lots of thoughts passed through her brain, she heard Rajat calling out.

"You thief! Why don't you take the money and leave me?? I told you many times already that I don't know anything about this ornament!!!"

She smiled and remembered the lines from the script.

"He is asking to proceed with his script! OH-MY-GOD!", she paused to think over. It was a point where she had to kick the activity to the next level and she doubted if she should do it or not.

Despite her doubting mind, Mona moved forward to Rajat's face and planted a slight kiss at his open mouth. Their lips met for the first time and an electric jolt dispersed from her head and ran through her spine making her knees lose their power. She pulled away from the mild kiss and moved her left leg over his torso and stood on top of the lying giant. She made sure his shaft was behind her and her body did not touch any part of his body.

He sensed it.

"Leave me you thief!", Rajat shouted again and shivered when he heard the sound of steel clanging next to him.

Mona took the steel nipple clamps in her hand again and before he could object, used it and closed over his engorged nipples. In a swift move, she ensured his nipples got squeezed making him wince in pain.

"Oouff...No-NOO!", Rajat screamed. 

"Oh yes!", Mona smiled silently as she watched his face.

"Please stop-stop!", Rajat shouted again. Mona took the paper again and held it in front of his face and removed the blindfold.

"I told you!!! Why are you not listening??", Rajat's voice contained exasperation. Mona's reaction was quick. She pulled the chain of the nipple clamps and pulled hard!

"OUUUW!!!", Rajat screamed.

She pushed the paper once again to his face. Tears filled his eyes but he didn't want to bow down. It was not in his script!

She pulled again!

"Ooouuww!!! I told youuuu!!!", he cried out. Though she felt a bit bad, the power she held was over-consuming. She wanted to bit his lips and taste him but controlled herself.

"No...I shouldn't do it...I have crossed many limit’s already...no...shouldn't!", she thought she made up her mind.

"LET ME GO!!!", a sharp growl from Rajat brought her back from her decision. Mona kept the paper away and looked at Rajat for a brief moment deciding on how to move next. Rajat got a full view of his wife half-straddling him and thinking about his script, blurted out.

"I knew you'd be a slut! You thief!!"

Mona recalled her part at this moment and thought of letting him watch. Then changed her mind as she knew if he watched her up close for the next level, he would easily catch that she wasn't his wife!

"NOO...I told you not to...ooh-hmmpph!!", Rajat's shouts became heavy grunts as she pushed a piece of cloth into his mouth and lowered his blindfold back over his eyes.

"Should I do it?", Mona's mind was torn.

"If not, then he would definitely catch me!"

"Even if I do, he will know later for sure…for sure!!"

"No....I shouldn't! I will be cheating on Linny and Desmond!!!"

"But, if I do this task alone, then I wouldn't be technically cheating! OH-GOD!!!", Mona knew what she desperately wanted. With a fleeting movement, she pulled open the zipper of her latex suit from her back and her crotch opened till her dripping vagina was exposed!

An intoxicating pungent odor spread around them immediately!!

Both the man and woman recognized the smell and discarded it as they both knew it was bound to happen!!!

With a wicked smile on her face, Mona moved herself forward. In no time, she stood with her legs split over Rajat's chin. As she looked down, she saw her hairless cunt smeared by her own liquid gleaming and her vaginal lips pulsing. Her brain removed every rational thought that crossed her mind and edged her to cross that boundary. Her eyes followed Rajat's upturned and open mouth that was so close to her cunt.

Rajat inhaled the strong stench of the thief's vagina deep into his nostrils as he felt the presence of the female cunt that was extremely close to him. He was literally dying to taste his wife and was glad that she didn't waste more time to torture him, yet the painful vibrations from his tormented nipples were too thrilling and exciting to control.

"What are you doing you slut?", he barked at her

"Are you…mmmfff!", his questions got muffled as she plastered her wet womanhood to seal his mouth completely.
[+] 1 user Likes Aavesh9's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 04-11-2023, 12:40 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 04-11-2023, 01:46 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 04-11-2023, 01:51 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 04-11-2023, 01:53 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 04-11-2023, 01:55 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 04-11-2023, 08:27 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 05-11-2023, 11:32 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 05-11-2023, 11:35 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 06-11-2023, 10:02 PM