Adultery He, She, Husband (Completed)
Chapter 19 - – A new development

Husband

I waited for Manogara to arrive at our pre-arranged meeting spot. I awaited the report from him with bated breath. This was going to determine the future of my marriage and my family. I hoped for the best and was scared to contemplate the worst. He came by and we went to a secluded table so that we could talk freely.

“Tell me Mr. Mano, is my wife cheating on me?” I wanted to get the worst possible news out of the way first. Any other issues I could deal with later.

There was a fairly long silence on his part. He seemed strangely reticent. This itself gave me the jitters. Has he got very bad news for me? Is that the reason for his hesitancy?

Finally, he spoke. “ Mr. Mohan I have done a thorough investigation as possible and from what I have observed I don’t think so.”

I felt immense relief on hearing these words. I wanted to thank him profusely for easing my misery. As I wanted to convey my appreciation to him I didn’t see the same happiness on his face that was on mine. Well, that was understandable, for him it was just a job while for me it was my life. Yet there was a tightness in his facial expression. I wondered why?

“Is anything else bothering you Mr. Mohan. Whatever it is please tell me.”

He seemed startled by my observation and he seemed to catch himself. He now smiled at me, a rather diffident smile.

“It’s just that from what you had told me about the changes in your wife, behaviour and otherwise I suspected something was not entirely right. But your wife had a simple outing with an old female friend of hers and there was nothing more I could see. There were no indications that she was having an affair.”

If that was so why was there this dullness in his tone. This was making me uneasy. Manogara had always been crisp and forthright in his conversations with me. His demeanour was usually not like this. It was as if he was hiding something.  

“I can clearly see something is troubling you Mr. Mano. Whatever it is please tell me. I’ve been preparing myself for any eventuality so I can take it.”

He seemed to be in some sort of deep thought. It was as if he was debating with himself on what to say. Finally, he seemed to have come to a decision.

“Mr. Mohan I always try to deal with my clients in a strictly professional manner. I don’t get involved or give advice to them on their troubles or family matters. My ambit is to provide a professional report and nothing more.” After saying this he paused for a long moment as if unsure on how to proceed further.

“And so?” I prompted him.

“Well, in your case I am having difficulty is being rigid in my policy regarding clients.”

He seemed to be going in a roundabout way of saying whatever was on his mind. I was confused and I said as much to him. “I don’t understand what you are trying to convey. Whatever it is please be clear and specific.” I was a little irritated and it showed in my tone.

He looked at my face for a few seconds before averting his gaze. “Mr. Mohan, you have a beautiful family. I can see that you are a good man, a responsible man who cares for his family ….. It always pains me when I see such a family break up.”

What is he trying to say? He just said that he didn’t think Bavani was cheating on our marriage but his words now seemed to suggest the opposite to that. “Mano, what are you trying to say? That Bavani is having an affair? You just said that that wasn’t the case. Are you now saying that Bavani is having a sexual relationship with another man … that Vikram as I had suspected?”

“No, No, not that sir, what I’m saying is that from what you had said earlier there are indications that your wife had been tempted. That indicates there is some sort of dissatisfaction in her life.”

Is he saying that I had not been giving her sufficient happiness in bed I thought to myself as that was the first inference that came into my mind when he said that? As if he was reading my mind correcting me he spoke some more.

“The regret one has can be many things. People generally associate any unhappiness in a marriage to sex and that is wrong. Don’t mistake me, I accept that sex is an important component in a happy marriage but that’s not the only thing.”

I didn’t say anything and just listened keenly trying to fathom what he was meaning to say.

“Sometimes a woman feels neglected when we as men place more emphasis on our career after sometime of the marriage. She may feel she is not so important in her man’s life. So, she gets pulled by someone else showing a lot of attention, especially appreciation that the husband takes for granted.”

I tried to think of my own situation, how was my attitude towards Bavani? I had to agree that I had not taken any special efforts to please her. Life had become too routine. Only after Vikram came to the scene had I been more attentive towards her.

“What I’m trying to say Mr. Mohan is that your wife’s temptation is just a warning sign. Luckily for you it’s not too late. She has indicated indirectly her internal regrets. So, pay more attention to her. Make her feel special and loved. You could strengthen the bond between you so that no man would come in between the both of you.”

(In Manogara’s mind as he drove back after his meeting with Mohan – I feel so miserable that I could not tell him the truth. This is the first time I had been forced to be dishonest with a client. I just had to warn him at least indirectly to somehow save his marriage. My hope was that he would make all efforts to pay a lot of attention to his wife. Even when a woman is sexually involved with another man would feel guilty when her spouse showers her with love and attention. In times like that the sex she gets elsewhere becomes secondary. My hope is she breaks off her relationship with that arrogant bastard Vikram. Mohan too being unaware of her betrayal can go back to having a happy and peaceful life if that happens.)

She

It has been more than a month since Vikram was last here. After that our communication was only through phone and nothing else. We have become lovers but yet we met very little. Our first meeting was when I lost my chastity to him at the wedding house. After that he came here and enjoyed me in the car and under the trees for two days. That was the time we reaffirmed the feelings that had developed between us and our third meeting was at the hotel when I fully accepted that I want to be his mistress.  We had made love only eleven times during these three meetings (there was a lot of flirting and love over the phone). But even with such brief time together between these three short interludes we had become so close like having been lovers for a long time. As the chances of our getting together became longer and longer, my desire for him only increased rather than decreasing. Our phone caresses and video sex fuelled the longing for when we could get together again where our caresses would be real and not virtual. I just can't forget that last time we were together in the hotel. For the first time, I was able to enjoy without any fear of people being around and catching us in the act (at the wedding house) or fear of someone suddenly coming upon us while we were having sex in an open place (our second meeting). I was able to immerse in the bliss without being bound in any way from expression of my desires and my pleasures. My dear lover, my secret husband, that darling Vikram, had drowned me in ecstasy. I understood why the French called the orgasm as ‘la petite mort’ – the little death. I drowned several times in ecstasy experience the immense pleasure of the ‘little death.’

My sultry moans had been so loud as to reach the ears of Girja next door. The moans of a woman in rapture definitely must have a very arousing effect. It had even made a sexually experienced and worldly woman break her promise of not being of any disturbance to us. After hearing my loud sobs of pleasure, she couldn’t control herself so much so she needed to experience it too. She had become so highly strung out in sexual tension from hearing me that when she forcibly mounted Vikram and rode him, bucking like she was on an untamed stallion, she came in less than five minutes. That was the first time I saw live a man and a woman fornicating. It was something amazing and I must say very erotic. But there was a difference that I noted and which pleased me. When Vikram was fucks Girja, there was only animal lust in it, the only aim was to reach an orgasm. When Vikram had sex with me however it was with passion as well as emotions. I didn’t think this because I wanted it to be so but I really did note the difference. That too the last time we made love, starting in the bathroom and ending on the bed was simply awesome. Since then I had masturbated so many times thinking of that. What else can I do. I could not be with my lover after that. Our cooing over the phone and our sex chats only served to increase my need for him. Out of desperation I myself had suggested a couple of times that we go visit Girja but to no avail. One time, Girja had called asking us to come visit and even her husband spoke (on Girja’s instigation I later learned) to Mohan one time inviting us personally but my husband would always give some excuse and avoid it.

Even now as I was thinking all this my thoughts went back to that delirious day in the hotel. On that day with the excuse of helping me bathe my mesmerising lover Vikram rubbed me all over my body just to heat up my lust once more. Then it was my turn. In my soapy hand that little (big) rascal leapt up and came to live again. I squatted in front of him and after washing away the foam I then smelled the now scented hot meat. It was a different feeling to now take it in my mouth and suck it. After that off course that sweet rascal moved from one warm and wet place to another such place as it slid into my eager vagina. He had carried me with his love weapon buried in my sheath and walked to the bed. He had placed me on the bed while making sure his club did not slip out from my hole. Our bodies were still wet from our time beneath the shower. We then fucked for along time till the heat of our bodies dried the droplets of water but was soon replaced by droplets of sweat from the continued heat of fornication. That's why I said there is a difference in our mating. Our bodies entwined like two snakes engaged in love as we exchanged passionate kisses and enjoyed the pleasures that spread through our bodies. Lust and love were mingled in our half swooning eyes. That thief stole not just my body but my heart as well. My body shuddered in the crest of passion several times that day before I milked his life fluid and held it deep in my body. My only regret for that day was that I and Vikram could only be there together for those few hours.

I tried to shake myself away from these thoughts because my mind was in another sort of flux today. Today my rival was going to come here … worse still to stay here. She was my rival because she also wanted the same man I wanted … and I was not referring to my husband. This woman also wanted Vikram. It was not Girja because I never considered her worthy to be my rival. If Vikram had to choose between us, he would readily opt for me every time. But the woman I was referring to was different. She was younger than me, she was prettier than me and more dismally she had designs on my lover Vikram. I was talking about Smitha. She posed a real challenge to me. Soon her parents will be dropping her off here. My husband too had said that he would be coming home early today from office. I wouldn't have agreed for her to stay here in my house if not for Vikram who told me not to raise any objection to this. He said that if she were to stay here, he too can use that excuse to come here on the pretext of visiting Smitha. Hmm Vikram here in my house...that too he could come here without his visits raising any suspicion in the neighbourhood. Just thinking about it gave me goosebumps. Ah here comes my husband already. He parked the car and came inside. My son who was playing outside ran to his father when he saw him and hugged him. Something about this scene reminded me of Vikram. Just like when my son saw his father and hugged him with pure joy, similarly when I saw Vikram I went and hugged him with equal happiness. My husband came inside with an enquiring look on his face.

"Bavani, aren’t they here yet?"

"How would I know you were the one who spoke to them. When did they say they were coming?"

"They said they would be here by six o'clock. Now it's 6.30. I had still pending work at the office I came early just for them."

By saying coming early for them was my husband really saying it was for Smitha. Not only my husband, Smitha had the beauty to mesmerise Vikram too I thought with a tinge of envy. Right at that time a car was approaching my house.

"Looks like they're here," I said as I walked towards the open front door.

My husband also came up behind me. After the car had stopped the back door of the car was the one that opened first. Smitha was the one who got out from there. She was very simply attired in a t-shirt and jeans. She didn't even have much of make-up on, but was still very attractive to look at. Then seeing her firm young chest sticking out in front of that t-shirt so alluringly …. god she was truly gorgeous. My hands too automatically went to my breast unconsciously seeing how they stacked up against hers. Why did this female have to be so lovely? The front doors of the car opened and her parents also got out. My husband pushed me aside slightly and went in front.

“Hi, hi, welcome .. I was waiting for you to come.”

Is he so eager to see Smitha that he has to push me aside, I thought with a little resentment? Along with the resentment another thought crept inside my mind. Wouldn’t my husband too have the same level of resentment if I displayed my eagerness for Vikram like this? If I can get irritated just for my husband ogling an attractive young woman, how much more would  my husband’s reactions be if he had witnessed my unashamedly lustful acts with Vikram? I put these thoughts aside and also greeted them for formality sake. As we all entered to our living room and sat down I noticed the two big bags that Smitha had brought. She was all ready to stay here it seems.

"How was the trip? Was it difficult to find where the house was? My husband spoke looking at the three of them in turn. But his gaze seemed to linger a little longer on Smitha.

“We missed a road and had to go around a bit to come back on the right path that was why we were a little late otherwise we should have been here by 5.30 .. 5.45 .. something like that,” Smitha’s father said.

“Oh , you all must be tired then, what would you like to have? Coffee? Tea? Or something else?”

It was Smitha’s mother who spoke now. “I don’t want to trouble you all but is it possible to get a hot cup of coffee?”

It was now my turn as the mistress of the house to speak. “Sure, that’s no problem, would coffee be fine with the two of you or would you like anything else?” I was ready to give Smitha anything she asks for except Vikram.

"Coffee would be fine for me too," said Sumitha's father. "Cold water is enough for me Akka (elder sister), wait I will come with you to the kitchen." Saying this, Sumitha came along with me. She was really making herself feel at home. She was two inches taller than me and that too gave me a complex.

I overheard her parents talking to my husband in the hall. "Thank you very much sir for allowing my daughter to stay here. We don't want her to stay here somewhere alone."

"No problem sir, it's our pleasure."

Yeah, yeah,  Smitha being here would definitely be a pleasure for you I thought to myself with a bit of disgruntlement.

"Then, Sir, we will give you the amount of money for her stay here promptly at the beginning of each month."

Now, as we entered into the kitchen their conversation slowly fades away from our ears.

"Akka, when I met you at the wedding I really like you. Not only that, you know many of the young guys were drooling over you. You are very beautiful Akka." Was she trying to get into my good books or did she really mean it” But still I couldn’t get to like her after all she was a rival for me?

“You don’t have to butter me up Smitha just because you are going to stay here.”

“No, really Akka, you are very beautiful. Only I know how many guys there were going nuts over you.” Did you know that one of those guys had succeeded I thought to myself?

“No, that’s not true. Actually, a lot of the young men there had eyes for you but you seemed to only like one person.” I slowly let out feelers to see what she would say.

“Heh .. heh .. you noticed Akka. At first he ignored me but then he himself came and spoke to me.”

“You like him too do you? What was his name, I can’t seem to recall,” I acted as if I didn’t remember.

"Yes, Akka, I like him a lot," these words sent a chill down my spine, "we are still in contact, I think our relationship will become serious,” She continued gaily.

Bitch .. she’s saying this to me I thought with anger but I hid it well. “Are you not concerned about revealing your personal matters like this to me?”

“What is there to be scared or to hide, we are both without commitment to someone else, he likes me I like him and so why shouldn’t our relationship go to the next level?”

It was as if it was a direct attack on how untenable the relationship I have with Vikram is. She was right, I have a commitment to someone else but yet this new salacious relationship with Vikram consumes me so much. “Aren’t you afraid I’ll reveal about this to your parents?” Was I really secretly hoping that they would disapprove and I can keep Vikram wholly to myself?

“I know you won’t do that but it wouldn’t matter anyway. My parents would be fully supportive of any decision I make,” she said with a broad smile that to me was annoying.

She seemed too self-confident. How I wish I could wipe that smug look on her face by telling her that the man who she likes a lot is crazy about me and we have consummated our desire for each other by making love several times. I took the cups of coffee I had made on a tray and walked back to the hall with Smitha following me. Smitha took an appreciate sip from his cup and then looked at me with a kind smile.

“Thanks Mrs. Mohan, the coffee is great.”

Meanwhile my husband interceded,” Now that Smitha has started working wouldn’t the next step be her marriage?”

“Well, she has to say that. We aren’t trying to match make she wants to make her own choice,” Smitha’s mother said.

"What are you saying?" My husband was surprised to hear this.

Smitha's father said,” Our marriage was a love marriage that too against the objections of both families but we were firm in our decision.  We want to give the same freedom to choose to our daughter. She is a smart girl who I’m confident would make the right decision. I have full faith in this. Times now are not like when I got married."

Wow a father like this .. even I was surprised. My husband looked at Smitha and said, "What Smitha you heard what your parents said, have you anyone in mind already?"

Smitha's mother interrupted, "She says that a young man had made a good impression in her and they are getting to know each other now. She says he’s settled in a good job and also comes from a good family. Let's see how it goes. If everything is as she says we’ll not have any objections."

"Who is that Smitha if you don’t mind me asking? Where did you meet him?"

"At my friend's wedding .. yeah you know, at your relative's wedding quite recently."

My husband asked curiously , "Who is that and what is his name?"

"Vikram". I couldn’t read the meaning of the reaction on my husband’s face. Was it shock? Surprise? Or it could even be relief and joy that Vikram had eyes on another woman and not his wife.
[+] 8 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
He, She, Husband (Completed) - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 01:28 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 15-06-2023, 01:31 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Fing fing - 15-06-2023, 01:56 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Eswar P - 15-06-2023, 02:20 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 02:38 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Givemeextra - 15-06-2023, 03:15 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 16-06-2023, 01:12 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Susheela143 - 16-06-2023, 07:41 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 16-06-2023, 11:10 PM