Adultery Badminton court challenge led to unexpected wife swap
PART 4 CONTINUES.........

Suddenly from the back, we heard Pallavi groaned and kept pleading ' Oh noo Amar I can't do that'.

(After hearing them Priya stopped blowing me and we both turned back to have a look.) 

Looking back I saw Amar's hand has gripped the waistband of my wife's leggings, urging her to lift up her body. So he could pull them off. But Pallavi shook her head at him as if to say that it had gone far enough and she pushed his hands away.

I breathed a sigh of relief, expecting that was as far as she was going to go. But deep down, I knew Amar wasn't going to stop trying to seduce her. He was already perilously close to my wife's modesty. 

Amar- Hey Aditya why don't you drive the car into the bush, so that we all can have some privacy. 

Priya- Yeah that will be best. This is a lonely trail, but why take risk. 

What did he meant by privacy? Does he wants to play with my wife more? Just this thought gave a chill. Then I looked back at Pallavi to check her opinion.

when I looked at her closely I felt my dick twitch a little. She was completely nude from top, her jet black hair gotten messy. She was trying hard to hide her breasts with her hands while facing towards window. She looked intoxicated due to alcohol. 

Now I was in total dilemma. I guess a part of me just had to see if Amar could seduce my wife. Also a part of me was anxious, what if Pallavi doesn't want any of this to happen? 

My lines of questions were stopped when I saw Pallavi slowly massaging her breasts with her own hands.

Amar- Aditya start the car, I will direct you the way. 

Then Priya gave a tight squeeze to my arms. I don't how but I instantly started the car and drove. Amar was giving me instructions from back, then he bend down and showed Pallavi 's T-shirt to me. 

Seeing her top, Pallavi tried to grab it with one hand while covering her tits with another. It looked liked they were playing with it. When she tried to grab it, Amar would distance it from her. 

Then suddenly Amar threw it to Priya. She happily collected it like a prize then put it inside the glove box. Seeing no other option Pallavi returned to her seat and folded her hands. 

Amar showed me to follow the narrow trail that went deep into the forest. While he drifted close to Pallavi and started to tickle and kiss her. She would push him but then again he would latch onto her.

A minute later, a glance in the mirror showed that things in the back had moved to a new level. Pallavi 's legs were now stretched out along the bench seat and Amar has perched alongside her, his mouth on her erect nipple. She was still ostensibly resisting his advances and trying to hide her other breast, but was obviously becoming more and more aroused as his mouth and tongue did their job. I could hear her moaning softly, as if trying to keep the sound of her arousal from my ears, but she was clearly no longer in full control of her responses. He was determinedly ignoring her half-hearted attempts to fend him off and her face looked flushed -- probably I thought because of his arousal.

As I watched helplessly, he again caught her legging's waistband, trying to push it down. But she playfully slapped his hand, then pushed him with both her hands. This brought her tits completely in open and Amar just kept staring at her boobs. She shyly folded her hands turning towards window. 

This brought out a chuckle from my mouth seeing Amar failing twice. I guess Amar heard me chuckle, so he looked at me.

When Amar looked at me, A sense of naughtiness crossed my mind. I stopped the car in midway and pulled Priya closer to me in a quick jerk that she got startled by my aggressiveness. She kept looking in my eyes trying to find out, what I'm up to. Then I brazenly raised the hem of her dress and inserted my hand under her skirt and caught her panty's waistband in a tight grip and twisted my arm towards me there by pulling her panty down.

Priya with a shocked expression tried to hold her panties and tightly closed her thighs making it difficult to hold her panties. When I looked in the mirror Amar was looking at my act in complete shock. Seeing his expression, my mind went berserk. I immediately caught Priya's hip and turned her 90 degree, making us both face each other and her side profile was completely visible to Amar. Again I moved my hands down to my prize.
As I hooked my fingers on her panty, she gasped and grabbed at my hands restraining them as she looked at me with alarmed eyes. But I continued to look at her without breaking her gaze. 

Time seemed to stop still. I was asking her to show me her pussy. To which she playfully nodded her head in no, while still maintaining her eye contact with me and giving seductive smile at me.

Seeing her light-hearted resistance, I moved my fingers over her wetness, caressing her labia then sliding my middle finger into her vagina. A soft moan erupted out of her lips. I could hear the wet slushy noise of my fingers in her pussy and the smell of her arousal began to fill my nostrils. She moaned softly when I finally found her tiny clitoris and stroked the stiff bud with my thumb. I did not break our gaze, while still holding her panty waistband. 

After few seconds, I could slowly see the acceptance creeping in her eyes. It may have been only one minute, but she seemed to have come to a decision and looked sideways at Amar & pallavi. 

Amar was looking at us with open mouth. Actually they both were looking at the interplay between me & priya. 

Finally, looking at Amar defiantly, Priya momentarily pushed at my hands, signalling her consent for me to pull her panties down. She raised her butt and opened her thighs slightly to ease my way. She continued to look at Amar as I lowered down her panty slowly. I could already smell her musky scent rising from her groins, but was desperate for the first sight of her pussy.

As I drew her panty downwards, her rounded tummy tapering off downwards was exposed slowly. I slowly drifted her panties off her legs completely, her skirt pulled up above her waist and stark naked from there downwards.

[Image: panty-take-off.gif]

I took the panty and got shocked to see the whole panty in a very wet condition that it was almost dripping. I showed Priya's Panty to Amar as a victory over his wife. He looked so pleased that he started clapping with joys. 

Amar- That's how you do it bro, Hoohoo....yeahhh 

Seeing Amar this happy and cheerful, I let a sigh of relief as I wasn't sure how he would react. Then he directed me to focus on priya, go near her and do something more. 

Amar- Come on Aditya, don't stop now. Put on a show buddy! 

When I heard this, a naughtiness crossed my mind and I threw Priya's panty to Amar, which fortunately landed exactly on his lap. He collected it carefully and showed it to priya, who too laughed seductively looking at me and giving me fly kisses. Then he slowly crept towards Pallavi and handed her Priya's panty. To my shock she happily collected it. 

Amar slowly circled his arm around Pallavi and started groping her tits while whispering something in her ear also sometimes kissing her cheeks too. I couldn't guess what was he saying but Pallavi was shying and she kept folding Priya's panty, while completely revealing her naked tits. 

Seeing them settled, I drifted my focus towards Priya. Then looking in her eyes I licked by fingers which had her love juice?.

Seeing this Priya went wild and she pounced on me like a wild tigress with such a force that my back hit the window. Then she madly started kissing my whole face, sometimes she would bite me anywhere. 

Few seconds later she got even wild like a possessed Woman and started biting and licking my whole face, neck and shoulders. She would bite me really hard with her teeth, then lick and kiss that swollen area. I can't describe that feeling in words. It felt so different like never before. It was painful also at the same time extremely pleasurable.

Priya- mmmuahh.. Mmhh. Ohh baby, I can't control myself. What were you thinking? Licking my own cum, in front of my eyes huh! Where do you learn all this, huh!

Me- It's natural babe! When you have the most beautiful woman of your life in your own arms. You tend to go carzy, you get wild cause your just feeling the best moment of life.

Priya- awwwww don't say such lovely things honey. What more do you want from me. I have already given you my soul, my heart everything.
 (she held my face in her arms) I love you Aditya...I love you more than anything...I have completely given myself to you.

(This statement gave a chill through out my body. She is mine now.. Wow.. But it also scared me as what if she really starts loving me or having true feelings towards me)

Me- mmm.. What about Amar... How do I scale up against him.

Priya- sshhh.. Don't bring anyone between us. It's just you and me. Listen carefully, you have no idea how much I have been burning with desire. I want to be the best partner of you 'asap'. Ohhh god, see I'm talking about being best partner while I haven't even given you a blowjob yet.

Me- wait..wait before that I want to see my 'bujji'. I have earned it, you can't deny it. 

Priya- what is 'bujji', who is bujji? 

Me - ohmm it's actually 'bujji' means cute in my native language. Mmmhh I kindof call 'bujji' to your unseen beautiful pussy. 

Priya- ohh heheee honey! You have named it already hehhee. Why are you this good at everything. Uff the way you flirt and convince things is like out of this world.

Me- please darling let me have a look at her. I will go completely mad if I don't get a glimpse of her. 

Priya- ssshhh calm down love, no one is stopping you. When my soul belongs to you, who would dare to stop you. Here have your way, I can't wait to see what more naughtiness you have in your mind hehee mmmuahhh. 

Now priya sat with her back against the door, threw her left leg over the back of the front seat and the other foot on the floor board opening up so I could get a good look at her moist little slit. As I held my breath, I got the first view of Priya's cunt. She had a pouted pussy with pink glistening lips shining with her own cum from previous orgasm. 

It was a beautiful sight and the slightly pouted lips met at the top where just a little hint of her clitoris was visible. The warm aroma from her groins rose up to hit my face and I breathed in her smell. As I drank in the sight of Priya's pussy, I tried to commit her smell to memory. I was seeing & smelling my friend's wife's most private parts. I drank in the forbidden sight and breathed in of the heavenly fragrance. I had to remember her like this and I looked up to her face. 

[Image: dotg-nddqs-ddae93.jpg]

Priya was staring at me unblinkingly. The acceptance of the situation glowed on her face as she wantonly spread her knees more to give me a full view of her cunt. The wet lips parted with almost a smack as the pink depths were revealed to me. As i looked at the beautiful cunt, I lowered my head like an automaton breathing deeply of her smell. I was committing the sight of her cunt & smells to memory. I did not care any longer what the others were doing. I just had to kiss that beautiful slit. 

But Priya stopped me abruptly from kissing her pussy and she pushed me back to my seat and came over me. 

Priya- shhh not now love, you have loved me enough. Now let me show you, how much I love you and what you means to me. 

Priya slipped her hands either side of my shorts and, as I raised myself a little in the driver seat, she slid them down and under my buttocks to mid thigh, leaving me fully naked to her amazing touch which she now applied with a vengeance, stroking all down my shaft and toying with my tip. 

Priya- honey drive thru this way. Follow this narrow trail, till you find a better spot. 

Me- You want better spot for our privacy huh!

Priya- yes, privacy matters to me. But for Amar, he just wants spectators to boost his ego. By the way how far has these two cuddle bug gotten.

By driving and keeping the car in that narrow trail. I somehow managed to looked back in the mirror to see that Amar's hand was now caressing the crotch of Pallavi inside her leggings. While he continued to kiss my wife lips to decrease her moaning noise. His hands were working on her firm breasts making her writhe in agony.

[Image: (m=bKW1KNV)(mh=Dq2k_O5O2BGIOODz)41062031a.jpg]

Priya- (whispering in my ears) I think Amar has finally seduced your wife. Look at her crotch, it's shining with her love juices for amar. Just look at her, how much she likes him and enjoying it.

When I looked back, I did see it's shining. Also her moaning have increased so much that we could hear it.

Then A strange feeling came over me and I quietly flicked a switch on the dashboard, turning on the reading lights in the back. 

My wife's soaking panties were suddenly clearly visible, as was the pink flush on her cheeks. When Amar noticed the light he gave triumphal smile at me. Then he removed his hands from her leggings and showed us how much wet she is.

Priya signalled him something, to which he laughed and directed me to look at him. Now amar was acting as if he is displaying my wife's wetness to me. He widened her legs and rolled his fingers on her big labia. I could see Pallavi breathing hard. Here priya was slowing massaging my dick, making me more aroused and impatient. Then he suddenly spanked her pussy which brought a shriek uhhhh.. Ohh from her mouth.

Now he brought his mouth close to her breast and did a lazy circle with his tongue, then suddenly he bite her nipple hard right in front of me and at the same time he gave a tight spank on her pussy. My poor wife almost jumped out of her seat in pain and pleasure.

[Image: 17fafa46ff2c9c00fd7c244c0ef74447.gif]

Pallavi- ahhhhh... Amarrrr.. Slowly (she kept her eyes closed through all this) 

Here in the way ahead following the trail, a very narrow path crossed between two big trees. So I had to pay more attention to the road. But my attention was getting diverted towards back as my wife was moaning loudly. 

Then priya stopped me from looking back and asked to safely cross the hurdle. I drove carefully, trying hard to concentrate on the road and not to think about things that might be happening in the back seat.

After a short while I could not resist having another look in the mirror as Pallavi was moaning and screaming in between. She would be moaning softly, then all of a sudden she would let out a painful scream. Uhhhh... Ohhh.. Ouchhh... Hmmm... Ahhhhh...ohhhmm...Aiiiiii..Amarrr..easyy..mmmmhh.

Weird thoughts crossed my mind, as why Pallavi is screaming that loud. Is Amar spanking her or biting her tender tits or he doing something more erotic? 

So immediately after crossing the hurdle, I looked in the mirror and shocked to see Amar completely over my wife. He has gotten more aggressive by now. By now i could clearly see Pallavi also started responding to his advances by rubbing his back and pulling him more over her while moaning and screaming to each of his love bites, spanks and kisses. 

( I guess priya was right, Amar did seduce my wife. The way she is responding to his rough foreplay demonstrated, how much she liked it. Here i was feeling aroused rather than jealous. Maybe due to priya's skillful jerking my cock that she would slow it down when she felt me getting close to cum. But one thing was clear, I do liked to watch my wife's blissful expression. The fact I wanted her to be happy, made the moment very erotic)

After sometime of foreplay, sensing that Pallavi's resistance was weakening, and thinking the timing was right, Amar again gripped the waist-band of her leggings tightly.

This time he said in a commanding voice.

I heard him say "Lift up!" 

To which Pallavi opened her eyes and kept looking at him quietly. 

Then again he directed "I said lift up your ass" 

This time Pallavi did as she was told and as she raised her hips. Amar tightly gripped her leggings and deftly pulled it. To my shock, Amar wasn't only pulling her leggings but also her panties from under her. He in a jerk slided them down her thighs. As they passed her buttocks she apparently felt air on her naked ass and made a futile attempt to grab her vanishing panties, but Amar simply pulled them firmly down her legs over her feet and off, leaving my flushed and aroused wife completely naked in front of me. 

[Image: 157404e9a4ef2b5da3999172d4f25bc5.gif]

Pallavi - nooo.. Amarr.. Not this... Pleasee give it back to me. 

Pallavi instantly closed her thighs, trying to hide her trimmed pussy from Amar's eye while she folded her hands to cover her petite tits.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXLyR6UBBjz_Enf20j4kj...M&usqp=CAU]

I saw a broad and definitely victorious smile cross Amar's face as he tossed her panties into the front of the car where they landed on Priya's lap. She giggled as she glanced at them, as if proud of the progress that Amar was making with my wife. Then to my astonishment she took the black panty, wrapped them around my cock, and continued her stroking, seemingly untroubled at her husband's attempt to seduce my trembling wife. 

Priya- wow Pallavi, your stunning. Just look at those perfect thighs, flat stomach, no doubt you were able to score this hunk.

(everyone chuckled including Pallavi by Priya's remark) 

Pallavi- Thanks priya, but please give back my panties. Iam sitting here completely naked, it feels so weird. 

Priya- hehehe come on dear don't be shy. Look around, all of us are naked. I mean didn't you see how your husband ripped off my panties? Didn't you see how he shamelessly displayed my wet panties to all and gave it to my very husband, then you? completely revealing to you all how horny I have gotten for him. Don't tell me you lost my panties? 

Pallavi - ohh gosh priya you have gone completely wild. Don't worryyou panties are completely safe with me.

(now Pallavi slowly showed priya her pink panty with a smile. Then again she folded it and kept it aside. But while all this she forget to cover her naked body. To which amar was drooling on)

Amar- Uff! Pallavi, your one of the hottest woman that I have come across. Your a perfect mixture of "sexy as hell also adorable to look at'. Your beauty just puts a man into dilemma, should he fuck you to his heart or just worship you like a goddess. Honestly right now I'm really jealous of you Aditya. I don't know how you scored her but one thing is clear your one hell of a lucky guy.

Me- haha of course it wasn't easy to impress her. Guess I'm really lucky.

(now all these talks were surely taking a toll her. She was now smiling seductively all while looking at Amar while he praised her beauty. She even sometimes passed him kisses that too right in front of me. By looking all this I was pretty sure my wife has fallen to Amar's charming personality. From my part, strangely i wasn't feeling jealous at all. I felt so lively and so erotic watching these two romance. As they both looked really adorable.)
(So I was totally ready for something more erotic and to take things further. I wanted them to have fun, while we both had ours. But I still didn't think Amar would go all the way to fuck her right in front of me. Also there was confident in me that my wife wouldn't let him have his way. But She did look vulnerable though lying there, highly aroused and completely nude. Maybe things might turn out differently.)

I was fully submerged in my thoughts, but I was woken by Amar's voice. 

Amar- ssshhh just look at these perfect tits. What's her size exactly? 

Amar palms slowly circled her tits and he kept feeling her breast. As if to know its weight and shape properly. Even Pallavi didn't oppose at all rather she kept looking at him in dreamy eyes while slowly massaging his hands.

[Image: Hj3jq.jpg]

Pallavi- it's 34B. It's small compared to Priya.

Amar- Yeah she might have bigger size than yours but she is no where near to your perfect shape. For me, quality matters over quantity.

Pallavi- heehe thanks, I'm really pleased that you like it. 

Amar- liked it! I have gotten so crazy for you that my dick hurts in my pants. My whole body has stiffened up in excitement. 

Priya- Really but we can't see at all, cause you're the only one that is fully clothed. 

Amar- ohh who is stopping it. I'm all ready to get molested. Come one who wants to takeoff my clothes? Who wants to rip my pants off?

Priya- Pallavi come on dear, it's time to show these men about girl power. Go for it baby, it's revenge time. Wooohh come on Pallavi yeah, take it. Don't be shy, don't show him mercy.

Me- yeah come on honey it's revenge time. 

By hearing all cheering for her, my wife slowly went to take his T-shirt off. To which she was shy initially and struggled a bit but Amar himself took it and gave it to her. Then it was time for his vest(baniyan). This time she aggressively pulled it. Then she took his T-shirt and covered her lower half and thighs. 

As Amar being Amar he started cheering for himself and started flexing his muscles. As I said earlier he isn't muscular but athletic guy with lean muscle. But I could clearly see my wife is very impressed by his physique as she started rubbing and caressing his chest and shoulders.

Amar- so what do you think about these biceps darling? Whose physique is best? Mine or Aditya. 

Pallavi- you both have amazing physique.

(amar got sad and I don't know if he was acting or seriously he got upset that Pallavi didn't appreciate him much. I guess Pallavi noticed it too)

Pallavi - Actually I think for me, you would have slight edge over him. You are lean and not so freakishly muscular like him. Wow you got nice abs too, that's shows you do workout a lot. I like mans that are physically fit.

Priya- Most importantly he's different than your everyday husband. The fact that your feeling a different man, doesn't it excite you? 

Pallavi- yeah it's pretty exciting. Actually I'm feeling really shy right now to say this but Your husband is pretty charming. Also He is so wild like crazy. I couldn't believe he seduced me to complete nude. 

Me- you mean he's better than me (i was teasing her)

Pallavi - no not that way, I Meant he is lot different than your way of loving. You were always so gentle with me.

Priya- seriously you are saying Aditya is gentle in making love. Oh girl, Pallavi i don't think you seen his demon mode. My butts have felt it, so i know how gentle he is hehehe lol.

(It was so cheerful to hear my wife and my gf talk about my love making) 

Amar- If you thought this was rough. Then let me tell you Pallavi you haven't seen anything yet. Now I want you to remove my T-shirt from your thighs and open your legs for me. Let me see how your pussy looks like.

Pallavi- Noo.. Noo. Amarr please. Not that I feel very shy. Anything else please, I can't show you that. 

(then Amar grabbed her legs and pulled her toward him. Which startled her) 

Pallavi- ahhh Amar, not this rough, be gentle, no pulling or... 

Amar- ssshh darling you worry too much. Just relax and look in my eyes and tell me you didn't liked it. Now I'm not asking it, I'm saying it. I'm gonna be rough with you cause I like it that way and for records you like it too. So just calm down and enjoy it.

Both were looking at each other like a long lost lovers. Amar just couldn't take his eyes off her breasts and her nipples of which were quite erect. 

Now Amar Moved his arm around my wife's back to the side of the seat. He began to stroke Pallavi’s hip and then the top of her leg till down to her ankles lightly. When he moved to the inside of her leg, she began to moan and writhe slightly. 

I got so excited by watching them that I asked Amar loudly “ hey buddy, If you could do anything you wanted with her, what would it be?” Astonished, Amar looked at 'me' and after thinking for a moment said, Oh, that’s easy, I would like to make love to her. 

Priya gave me a horny look "quit sugar coating Your language Amar and say what you wanna do it with Pallavi in Amar style "

Amar- “I’d like to fuck her really hard. I mean look at her, it seems like her body is begging to get fucked.

Pallavi - issshh don't you have any shame, saying such things in front of everyone. Why do you think I will let you have your way? 

Amar- oh baby you challenged me few moments back to touch your pussy and look I have pulled off all your clothes. I'm telling you, your body yearns for my touch. I'm gonna have my way with you.

Pallavi - Your the most cheeky guy i have ever met. I know I'm attracted to you, but this time i won't let your charming Ness effect me. Hehhe no Amar as I said, stay away from me. See this time I'm gonna push you hard.

As if spurred on by her resistance Amar started his assault on my wife's exposed body, kissing her lips and nipples, stroking her breasts and thighs. judging by her soft moans and sighs, it was clear my wife liked all of this and was beginning to respond to his caresses. She immediately moved her hips up to his fingers and moaned softly by resting her head on his chest.

My chest was pounding with excitement as Amar slowly began stroking her legs. Then he slowly moved his hands to back of her body. When his hand were couple of inches away from her butt and inner thighs, he looked at me. With a pounding heart I nodded for him to go ahead. I watched with my heart in my throat, as Amar’s hand reached Pallavi’s peach shaped butt and grabbed handful of it. She responded very romantically to his touch! by moaning louder uhhhhh... Amarrr and kissing his chest in arousal. He lightly stroked her well shaped thighs and about reach her crotch but suddenly Pallavi clenched her thighs tightly.

[Image: man-fingering-another-woman-in-car.gif]

Pallavi - No Amar, not that please. I can't let you touch me there. 

Amar- Please darling don't spoil the fun. Since morning i have been dreaming to look at your big labia. Also you said you liked me and my presence excited you a lot then what's troubling you. 

(I could clearly see my wife excited a lot and from her moans it was quite clear she wanted to go further. But I could also see worriness on her face. I wanted to talk with my wife and ease her a bit. So I started to turn around and speak but priya stopped me abruptly)

Priya- (whispering)Ssshhh what are you doing. Let them have their part of fun. 

Me- (whispering)Yeah I too want them to have fun. But it seems my wife is worried and resisting to all this.

Priya- (whispering)Don't worry she is in good hands. Amar knows exactly what to do.

Me- (whispering)what do you mean 

Priya-(whispering) I mean Amar knows how to deal with "nakhrewali". I'm telling you he will eventually seduce your wife and have his way with her. So you don't worry about them and concentrate on your girlfriend.

I was now so distracted by all this that the car seemed to be driving itself. Then I brought it in between of the trail and stopped it.

Priya- Just leave the vehicle and focus on me honey. It seems like you have lost interest in me all you care is watch your wife. Look how Amar is loving your wife and how much she is enjoying it. While, all I'm doing is watching them. 

(I don't know why but all this made me little angry as it went on my ego. So I wanted to show priya I'm a better lover) 

Suddenly I jumped over Priya and Aggressively pulled her bra up till her breast came out jumping. She has a very attractive pair of breast, so big, round and firm. It was so fair as milk with a small pink nipple that I instantly felt my blood rushing to my cock. I was getting extremely horny that got mixed with anger which led to getting aggressive on her. 

I guess my aggressive attitude got her startled. She almost jumped on her seat as I ripped her bra off breaking it's pin. She was now breathing hard while looking at me. 

Priya-What happened love, why so aggressive all of a sudden? Huh! 

I didn’t reply & took her pink nipple between my thumb & index finger and pinched it hard Uhhhh... Adiii...squealed Priya. I don't know why but her painful cries were getting me even wild. I was never this rough with my wife. But there was something different with Priya. Also her scream wasn't exactly a painful rather it was like a mixture of pain and pleasure.

[Image: ExternalLink_boobies_001-5.gif]

Now i held her whole breast in my hand and crushed it with all my strength, she jumped in her seat with mouth wide open and breathing hard trying not to scream. Seeing her controlling I caught handful of her tits and pulled her towards me and instantly twisted her nipple in clockwise direction. 

Priya - Ahhhhhh!!! Adiiii.... It hurts..mmmmhh

I didn’t paid much attention to her screams and continued my assault. Then I focused on her other nipple and gave it the same treatment. I kept on pinching and kneading her left tits till she cried loudly in pain ahhhh... Adiii... And brought her both hands & forcibly removed my hands from her breast. 

This angered me even more, now I held both of her tits and started kneading roughly. I would pull and push her whole breast as if milking it. She again started twisting and writhing in agony sssuuuiii..ahhh....Pleaseee..adii..uuushhhh...adiii... It hurtss... Pleassee.

[Image: otr80-ykduy-e16231.gif]

For few seconds I stopped my activity and looked at her cute face. I could see tear droplets come out from sides of her red eyes & fell on the seat. She was still watching me in teary eyes without blinking.

Priya(in a heavy tone as she almost cried to this point) - What's the matter Adi? Don't be this harsh on my breasts. I have very sensitive breasts. Please make love with me.

Me- I'm making love. I know how to tame my bitch. Now come here and give me some sugar. 

Priya- dear lord, your so unpredictable. But you know what, this is what I like the most about you. You can be as caring as an angel to as forceful as some demon gotten inside you. 

Me- (After coming to sense and realising what i have done) I'm sorry Priya, i got little wild. Did it hurt a lot. 

Priya- Ssshh Don't worry Aditya, you didn't hurt me. I loved it, everything. I like my man to be all over me cause it shows how much he likes me. I'm really proud that I was able to make you this horny and excitement. This shows how much you desire me. 

She got up on her knees on seat and pulled me towards herself placed her lips around my lips gave a long kiss. Our tongues met inside & we licked each other. In excitement I again started roughly kneading her breast and butts spanking her in between. She again started writhing on the seat. I could hear her muffled scream in my mouth to each of my spanks on her butt. Mmmm... Ummppp.. Uhhhhkkk..sshhhh. 

Slowly she started responding by rubbing my hair and pulling me more for kiss. Now she too started biting my lower lips which excited me further. Slowly we settled down on the middle of the seat. 

As priya and I were just beginning to cuddle, we heard Pallavi giggling loudly from back. We stopped what we were doing to listen.

Pallavi- uhh.. Amarrr.. Stopp this teasing please. I'm gonna get angry uhhh...mmm.. Sshhh.. Not there.. I'm very sensitive there amarrr... Pleaseee

(we both looked at each other puzzled to what is going in the back. We couldn't resist and looked back)

Amar was constantly teasing my wife's sensitive nipples of her right breast with his tongue. While his hands kept rubbing her thighs. It seemed like she wanted him to suck it but he just kept alternating between one nipple and the other deliberately teasing them till they were fully erect. His right hand stroked her right leg from her knee up until it reached her inner thighs but stopped just before her crotch.

Pallavi kept squirming on the seats with pleasure and agony, wanting him to do something more but he just kept teasing her. 

Pallavi- Amarr...stoppp with this teasing. I can't take anymore of this 'torture'. 

Amar- This 'torture' will only stop when you will open your thighs and let me have access to your pricy cunt. 

Pallavi- I can't Amar uhhh... Please understand, not in front of my husband. 

Amar- That's what I want honey. I wanna take you right Infront of your muscular husband. I wanna show him what kind of nasty slut you are. Now just open your legs for me baby, open it for your new husband. 

Pallavi- ohh god, your such a bad person. Mmmmhhh i don't know why, I get so aroused by you. But I'm not letting you have your way.

Amar laughed loudly as if he already knew what's going to happen. 

Amar- hooo hahha This is gonna be fun darling. That's a nice challenge!

Now Amar started caressing her thighs but this time he was much more aggressive. His left hand tried to create enough space so he could slip his hand while he kept licking and nibbling her ears and neck getting her aroused. 

Pallavi- mmhhh... Nooo... Amar... Please. I can't let you touch there.

Amar with a grin on his face tried to slip his hand but Pallavi would tighten her legs and push his hand off but he would again get to it.

After several half-glimpsed attempts he eventually managed to separate her slender legs and get his hand deep between her thighs. I heard a long low familiar groan from my wife and guessed his fingers had straightaway found my lovely wife's sex. 

Priya must have heard this too because she glanced into the back seat and, seeing what was taking place, smiled to herself.

Pallavi 's moaning continued and I watched spellbound as Amar's fingers worked hard on her vulva as mine had done on his own wife's -- indeed were doing at that moment. 

When I heard my wife gasp aloud in surprise, I knew he must have found her clitoris and stared hard at them. Suddenly Pallavi 's eyes met mine again, her chest flushed pink with arousal and a look almost of pure arousal on her face as if imploring me, that she is sorry but this feel really good. 

Suddenly Her eyes grew wider and she moaned again then a little cry escaped her lips as Amar's muscles contracted and I guessed he might have slid his finger deep into my wife's vaginal territory.

Pallavi dropped her gaze from mine and she shifted her gaze to amar. Both were looking at each other, then Amar winked at her. Her eyes glazed as she gave herself over to the illicit moment and started caressing his arm that was fingering her and she herself moved her hips closer to him.

I could tell that Amar was now completely in control of my wife.

Here in the front, we both were watching our spouses and kept working on each other. I slowly pierced my middle finger inside Priya making her twist in sheer pleasure. While she kept shagging me with great skill. In between she would spit on my dick and give a quick kiss on the head, then quickly turn back to watch them. Guess she didn't want to miss any of this. 

While in the back it seemed like my wife was perilously close to submitting totally to Amar

But what's gonna happen next? is Amar really going to seduce my wife right infront of me or  will my wife be able to close her thighs infront of this Raunchy guy?
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Badminton court challenge led to unexpected wife swap - by Mortalbeast - 04-11-2023, 04:11 AM