Adultery SPY GAMES (a web of sex and HONEYTRAP.)
On a day in June in a classified year:

Aamir Chisti was a college student. He wanted to rent a big apartment at an apartment complex in the city. He went to the office on the ground floor and met the Landlord, Mr Mishra.

“Sure, but why is a single college student seeking a big apartment at my apartment complex?” Mr Mishra asked him.

“Well, I prefer to be alone and mentally free, sir–”

“You can call me Mr Mishra, son.”

“Mr Mishra, you know, it’s the college, and things can get tough sometimes, so…”

“Okay, what did you say your name was?”

“It’s Aamir, Mr Mishra, Aamir Chisti.”

“Okay, Aamir, I’d like to see some security officer verification if you have any.”

Aamir knew why Mr Mishra wanted to see security officer verification only after hearing his name, but he didn’t say anything.

“Uh, yeah, sure, here it is,” Aamir said, handing it over to Mr Mishra.

“Hmm, okay, welcome to my apartment complex, Aamir. Come this way.”

“By the way, Aamir, where would you like to rent an apartment? Top floor?” Mr Mishra asked Aamir, walking down the hallway, where the doors to other people’s apartments were to both sides.

“Actually, Mr Mishra, I was wondering if I could rent one on the ground floor.”

“Why the ground floor? People prefer apartments in upper sections because there’s a nice view.”

“Thank you for the offer, Mr Mishra, but I prefer to have very little time moving in and out of my apartment. I’ll have to spend a lot of time studying, you know.”

“Well, okay, whatever you wish for. There’s one apartment free on the ground floor. Let’s see if it fits your desires, Aamir.”

Aamir checked the apartment thoroughly.

“Okay, this one looks fine. What are the rules and regulations, Mr Mishra?”

“Well, you’ll be given the key, of course,” Mr Mishra said, smiling. “You don’t have to be home before 6 pm or 7 pm. You can bring in friends, but if you do, you have to pay the water and electricity bills.”

“Oh yeah, no, I won’t be bringing anyone here, Mr Mishra. But if I pay the bills anyway, what will happen to the rent?”

“Oh, yeah, it will decrease a bit, then.”

“Good. So, where do I sign?”

Aamir signed the documents, paid for the first month, and got the key.

“One more thing, Aamir, I won’t be at the office most of the time, but my wife, Mandira, will be there. Anything you want, you tell her, okay?”

“Sure, Mr Mishra. Thank you.”

As Mr Mishra returned to his office, Aamir went to his apartment and closed the door behind him. But before opening his backpack, he covered the windows by pulling the curtains. He then opened the door and checked if anyone was around. Aamir was not a mere college student but he was actually a recruit for a foreign intelligence agency , and Aamir was no ordinary recruit he had special training Aamir was an expert in the art of HONEYTRAP  important women, girls . As Aamir was chocolatey handsome boy he was especially trained in the art of sexual seduction of women and girls whom can be used as intelligence assets for that perticular foreign intelligence agency.
[+] 2 users Like DR.DINGDONGDING's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
SPY GAMES (a web of sex and HONEYTRAP.) - by DR.DINGDONGDING - 02-11-2023, 04:48 PM