Adultery ishpreet becomes a prisoner of her desire
I took his sticky cum and licked it. I fell on the bed with the plug still in my ass hole. He sniffed my underarms and licked them. His dick was hard again. I was horny as well. He asked me to ride him. I caught his dick with my hand and rubbed it on my pussy. I sat on it slowly.

OMG, it’s so huge, and my pussy lips widen while I sit. It is long, too and stretches my pussy. I felt pain and pleasure at the same time. He caught my boobs and pulled me down, and his dick was in, making me shout. I started to rub my pussy to ease my pain. I started to lift my ass and sit on it again.

I started to ride, and he slapped my boobs, cursing me, “You little cheap slut, do you like riding this dirty dick?” I was smiling as his slaps became harder on my boobs. I moaned, “Ah, yes, I love your dirty dick.”He slapped my face, and I liked his aggression and asked him to slap more. My face turned completely red. His slapping made me cum, and I cum harder than usual. I fell on him. He started to fuck me from below while pulling out the but plug and pushing it in.

I lay motionless as he pumped my pussy with his dick and ass hole with the plug. He then got up from the bed, pulled me to the edge, spread my ass cheeks, and started to push his dick in. As I said, it’s huge, I started to cry, but he didn’t care even a little and ensured he was in completely.

Soon the pain turned into pleasure. He did the same when I asked him to go hard on me. He spank my ass while he fucked it and made me ride him again. This time with his dick in my ass. He had that butt plug in my pussy.

I loved it and reached my second orgasm. Now he understood that my energy was drained, so he took me out and started to fuck me in the open. We are on the terrace, and I am scared as shit. What if someone sees us like that?
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ishpreet becomes a prisoner of her desire - by DR.DINGDONGDING - 02-11-2023, 04:15 PM