Adultery ishpreet becomes a prisoner of her desire
He came there and asked me, “Why didn’t you come for two days?” I didn’t reply but had my face down. He lifted my face and looked directly into my eyes. He asked, “Did you like what I did to you?” I was not sure what to tell, but I nodded, “Yes.”

He came forward to kiss me. But I stopped him by placing my hand on his chest. He understood and caught my hand. He pulled me to the other side, where there was a washroom. He took me in and closed the door. It was a small one with Indian-style seating.

The washroom is stained with a pan and a tobacco smell. It’s dirty. He started to kiss my lips. I could smell all the tobacco, but still, I sucked when he inserted his tongue in my mouth. Maybe that dirtiness is turning me on more and more. He reached for my boobs and started to press them.

He understood there were no undergarments below. I just came out to get the things My nipples were already hard, and he pinched them a few times, making me moan. I twisted myself every time he pinched them. He placed my hand on his dick over his pants, and I started to stroke.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ishpreet becomes a prisoner of her desire - by DR.DINGDONGDING - 02-11-2023, 04:07 PM