Adultery ishpreet becomes a prisoner of her desire
But there is nothing to do but lick it clean. The doorbell rings again, and he asks me who it is. I shout from inside who it is, and it’s my husband. This brings a smile to his face. He takes me to the door and lifts my leg. He pushes his dick back into my pussy.

I let out a sharp cry. My husband asks from outside what happened. I reply the door latch got struck, and my finger was in between.

I beg him to stop, but he continues to fuck, and my boobs jump. I am sweating like a pig. My pussy starts to feel the pleasure, and I let out soft moans. My husband was directing me on how to unlock the door.

But I am busy moaning and jumping on his dick. Both of us cum together, making a puddle at the door.

I hid him and opened the door with a t-shirt throwing the torn t-shirt and thong in the dustbin. My husband notices the puddle and asks me what it is. I give him some silly reason which he believes, and he goes to the washroom.

I ask the low-class man to leave. He asks me to kiss his dick and say goodbye. I do it and send him out.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ishpreet becomes a prisoner of her desire - by DR.DINGDONGDING - 02-11-2023, 04:02 PM