Adultery ishpreet becomes a prisoner of her desire
I didn’t understand what he meant and looked at him in confusion. Then he pulled his pants down and showed me his unshaven dirty, hairy dick. It was around 5 inches without getting hard. I looked at it and imagined how long it would become if it were hard. My pussy started to drip, looking at his dick and the dark hair around it. My thoughts were running like how it would taste. Would it fit in my mouth and pussy? How will it be to suck it clean and get banged by it? While I was still in my thoughts, he started to come towards me.

I started to beg him not to do anything to me. This aroused him. His dick was slightly hard and is around 6.5 now. He pushed me down on the sofa and climbed over me. He caught my hands with his hand and began to rub his semi-hard dick all over my face.

I could smell the urine and the hair all over it. A few hair strands also got stuck to my face. Then he caught my cheeks and pressed them, making me open my mouth and stuff his dick into it.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ishpreet becomes a prisoner of her desire - by DR.DINGDONGDING - 02-11-2023, 04:01 PM