Adultery He, She, Husband (Completed)
Chapter 18 continued

He

I had waited for Bavani body’s spasming and pleasure she was going through to subside before I gave her the shock that the PI was aware that she and I were having sex right now. I had to calm her down because I wanted to have a memorable afternoon with her. We were now able to enjoy ourselves without any need for wariness anymore. Her orgasm had been tremendous. That was why I saw to it that she did not go over the edge when we were engaging in foreplay. I just saw to it that her sexual tension was sustained throughout the foreplay so that when she actually had her orgasm as we fornicated the pleasure would be so great that her need for me would be even more strongly reinforced in her mind. Bavani moaning had been so great, the sounds had been so erotic that even Girja, who had promised not to interfere when I had Bavani was having sex for the first time, broke that promise. The sight of the two of us coupling with so much of passion had been too much for her that Girja had resorted to self-pleasuring herself. I turned my head to look at her. Girja was still rubbing her pussy while looking at us. She had been an audience to a fabulous erotic live performance. Too bad for her that I can’t take care of her need now .. her pussy must be boiling hot right now. It was no surprise that seeing Bavani and I making love with that much of uncontrolled intensity had aroused Girja so much. I was willing to bet that even Bavani’s husband Mohan, would have not been able to prevent himself from getting an erection if he has seen his wife whimpering in pleasure as I pounded her sweet, tight, pussy. The shock of the news that the PI knows everything was so great that Bavani was not even thinking of Girja being there in the same room with us. I calmed Bavani down by explaining to her all the precautions I had taken once I was aware of the fact that her husband had hired help to catch us at cheating. I told her the reason why I had needed and asked for the photo of the detective when she had first told me about him. She slowly calmed down as I continued to narrate all that I had done and how it was now even safer for us to indulge in our adulterous affair. Now something else happened that was not in my plan. Girja was quickly striping herself of all her clothes and getting naked. Sex with her now was not part of the scenario that I had sketched out. A naked Girja was quickly walking towards us.

"Sorry Bavani, I can't bear it, I want Vikram now."

As Girja climbed on the bed Pavani got up from the bed and took the bed sheet to cover her body. As I had not climaxed yet my penis was still in full erection as it lay on my stomach glistening in the dull light as it was fully soaked in Bhavani's viscous secretion. Girja mounted my body at the waist and held my shaft in her hand as she placed it at the entrance to sodden pussy. As she slowly sat on top of me my rod slid into her familiar cunt with practiced ease. This was not I wanted, I wanted to finish inside of Bavani not Girja. As indebtedness for her help I had reckoned to take care of her once I returned home. Luckily Girja’s next words gave me some reassurance.

“I can’t help myself, seeing you two love birds thrashing around in bed like that had aroused me too much and I just need to get off. Don’t worry I’m so hot right now that I’ll finish fast and I won’t take much of your time.”

Bavani had got off the bed still covering her nakedness with the bedsheet. She was naturally not used to lascivious behaviour like Girja. Bavani was comfortable in being naked with me as she was had developed an intimate closeness to me but that cannot be said for her with others. It would take time for her to fully lose all her inhibitions and indulge in all the sinful delightfulness in debauchery. There were so many sexual adventures I had planned to have with her. By the time Mohan gets his wife back she would be a totally different woman to the one he had on his wedding day. Girja wasted no time as she started to hump my cock with a fast tempo. As she sat up on down on my hips with our colliding bodies making a loud sound she was in turn moaning even louder. Bavani was watching all this wide eyed. When we, (Bavani and I) had sex it had elements of love and tenderness along with the lust but what she was witnessing now had none of that. This was unbridled fucking .. crude and lewd .. with sexual gratification as the only goal. All the same it must still have been an erotic sight for her. She would have had never seen such a live show in her life. I had expected Bavani to avert her eyes in shame but she forgot herself and watched us with fascination. This was in a way perhaps the first step in a woman’s path from just someone engaging in adultery towards that of sexual depravity. Life is shaped by so many accidental happenings. Even for me, if there had been no college strike that day because of which I was leaving for home early .. if Sandhya just had not happen to be passing that way in her car .. if she had not impulsively decided to stop and pick me up .. I would probably not been shaped to this type of sexual behaviour. Similarly, if Bavani and her husband had not been at the same wedding I had been .. if something had not triggered in her an instant attraction for me she may still have been a chaste housewife. Maybe in someway the path chooses us rather than we choose the path.

“Fuck me you bastard the way you fucked Bavani just now,” Girja groaned loudly.

Girja was ridding me fast. She took my hand and made me grab her swaying breasts. They were breasts with puffy nipples smaller than those of Bavani that fitted easily in my hands. I grabbed them and mashed them like dough. I want her to climax soon so as to leave us without disturbing our sexual romp.

Looking at Bhavani, she said, "Vikram fucks super doesn’t he … but then you know that too."

It was only then that Bhavani came to her senses that she was seeing me fucking with someone else. Her face flushed with embarrassment.

“Ohhh … ang.. ang .. fuckkk… ahhh…” Bavani was hearing another woman’s erotic moaning for the first time.

Girja must have fingering herself for a long time while watching me and Bavani having sex because she was approaching her climax faster than usual. She didn't even last five minutes before she reached the peak of pleasure.

"Shhh...Vikram...yes yes....I'm coming .. I'm coming ..Oooohhhhh..."

Her body throbbed above mine till she slowly came down from the high of sexual pleasure. She gave me a soft kiss. "Thanks baby, I won't bother you and your sweetheart anymore."

Girja dismounted from my body, looked at Bavani with a smile and winked at her before picking up her clothes that were strewn over the floor before going back to her room and closing the connecting door. Now two women’s lustful secretion was coated on my shaft as testament to my virility.

“Come on Bavani, get into bed. She is not going to be a nuisance to me anymore.”

Bavani was reluctant still. Maybe she was afraid that Girja may suddenly come back. As she hesitantly still stood there I needed to reassure her. “Look, I’ll go and lock the door okay,” I said as I got up and walked and locked the door on my side. Just when she was about to get on the bed Bavani’s eyes were on my swaying cock as I walked back towards the bed.

“Yhew .. go and clean your thing first .. seeing it greasy like this is making me feel somewhat ackward,” Bavani said with a distasteful look on her face.

She may feel this way now but there’ll come a time that all this would just be a part of the sexual experience for her that she would relish.

"Why Bavani, I'll only be doing you doggy style. I don't need to wash."

"Hmmm no, I won't come unless you go and wash up first."

She is being overly fussy but I won’t insist for now. First I need to fill her cunt as I haven't climaxed as yet. I went to the bathroom and washed up as she wanted to. When I came out again she was already lying on the bed.

"Okay sweetie, wet my cock with your saliva first, only then when it enters your pussy it would be much easier."

Truth be said her pussy should already be wet enough but I want Bhavani to suck my rod which had been soaked in Girja's pussy earlier.

"Come sit like this," I told Bavani.

I made Bavani sit on the edge of the bed as I stood in front of her. She had to bend down a bit to take my cock in her mouth. She started pleasuring me again with her mouth. I looked at the mirror on dressing table in the room. The sight of her full red lips wrapped around my brown skinned shaft as her lips slid up and down my shaft was a sight to behold. I held her head with both my hands as she gave me a wonderful blowjob. If I had been able to film this scene I would have played it over and over again in my leisure for my enjoyment. After my cock became fully erect from the ministration of my  lover’s sweet mouth I was ready to go for the next round.

“Bavani go on to your hands and knees at the edge here facing the mirror.” Bavani looked at where I pointed and blushed slightly. She realised that we could see ourselves in the mirror as we were fornicating. Though there was a feeling of embarrassment the greater feeling was that of eroticism.

Still she had to protest at least for namesake to show that she was not such a bad woman. “You’re terrible Vikram, I can’t .. I’ll feel too shy.”

“No Bavani It will be very exciting when we make love as we see ourselves. It will be more arousing than when you saw I and Girja fuck just now.”

I want to make her a slave to sexual pleasure and that too a slave to pleasure through me. I think she also has just a high libido as me but her protests were just for show. As she complied as if reluctantly I stood behind her fleshy arse with one foot on the ground and another on the bed. I slowly pushed my hard, erect flesh inside her pussy. She moaned ‘ahh’ as my cock went in inch by inch with her eyelids closing slightly as every inch went in. When I saw her facial expression in the reflection on the mirror my cock became just that bit harder.   

“I can feel the grip of your pussy walls on my cock Bavani. You should have been my wife darling .. well, you are my secret wife already aren’t you baby.”  

This was indeed true. I had my rod inside the pussy of a few women but none had been this good as having it inside this hot and tight pussy. Even though Bavani's pussy was so slick because of how wet it was there was still no slack in the grip her inner muscles as it held onto my shaft. My pelvis was bumping against the soft flesh of her bottom as I pumped her. Her ample breasts and slim midriff looked sexy from behind. I slowly pulled my hips back as my shaft came into view. With only the head of my penis still inside her intimate opening I pushed my entire penis in again with greater force. Her body thrust forward as my pelvis bumped into her .. her breasts rocking back and forth and shuddering with the force. The rocking of my hips was at a fast but steady pace. The largeness of my girth had stretched her pussy lips so much that I was afraid it might tear but her lubrication was so great that it facilitated the easy sliding in of my shaft.

“Is your cunt coated with honey darling .. it is so sweet. No woman has as a pussy as wonderful as yours baby. Your husband is one lucky guy.”

Our eyes met in the mirror. "Now you've taken what belongs to him, aren't you also lucky?"

True I’m luckier than her husband. He gets what he should but I’m getting what I shouldn’t. That too stealing a woman who had been faithful till then was all the more sweeter .. nothing equals to that.

“But still your husband gets it whenever he wants but I only once in a while in times like this, so he is luckier.”

We were mating in this position for quite some time. She no longer had the need to control her emotions. Her pent-up affection for me was now unleashed unhindered.

"Darling, I love you, fuck me baby ohh .. ohh fuck meee..."

"You’re going to be mine always baby." She was already mine but I reinforced in her mind by saying this.

"This body is yours now, take me completely .. make me your woman." She practically commanded me to do so.

As she came close to her orgasm and out copulation became frenzied she started moaning incoherently but still I could make out what she was saying.

“ang … ang .. no one ..ohh .. satisfies sss… me like you … ahhh … ang .. my husband .. ah.. ah.. no.. no .. sss.. only you  darling .. just ang .. ang .. want you .. ahh… ahhh..”

Her words aroused my lust so much so that my climax was also near. I was controlling myself as I wanted both of us to have our orgasm at the same time. When she finally climaxed I too let go of my control and came along with her. Her pussy muscles were gripping my throbbing cock at the same time. Both of our warm life fluids gushed out at the same time becoming one pool of viscous liquid in her cunt.

Husband

I got a call from an unknown number. Wondering who it could be I attended the call.

From the other end a female voice said, "Hello sir this is Girja here. Sorry if I’m disturbing you, are you busy? Can we talk?"

What was it she wanted to say I wondered as I said," It's okay I’m not busy now, tell me."

"I just called to thank you so thank you very much sir."

"Why this need to thank me?"

"You agreed to let Bhavani come with me, that’s why. We both had a lot of fun."

"Oh .. did you enjoy yourselves?"

"Oh yes, we spent a lot of time in the mall, that was fun but then we were happiest when we were in the room."

"I don’t get you .. why so when you were in the room?"

“It has been so long since we got together .. there were so many old stories to reminiscence about that brought back pleasant memories and laughter.”

“Ah .. you mean that .. okay, where is Bavani now?”

“She has left for home and I’m packing now too as I’ll soon be returning too.”

“Very well .. have a safe journey back.”

“Also Mr. Mohan I bought her a dress, she refused to take it but I insisted. I hope you don’t mind.”

Why should I mind? Why did she need to say this? “Is that so, why take the trouble .. why the unnecessary expense for you?”

“No trouble to me. I was always fond of Bavani then you know. As I said I hope you don’t mind.”

“It’s between friends, that’s no issue for me.”

“There is another request I’d like to make,” Girja said.

“What is it?” I asked her.

“Bavani says she has never been to my city. I would like to invite you and Bavani to make a visit to our home. My husband too would be glad to meet you. It’s my responsibility to see that Bavani has a great time here.”

“Thanks for the invite but right now and for the foreseeable future I would be tied up with my office work. It won’t be possible to make a visit.”

"Pity Bavani, she would love to come to Bangalore and visit all the interest places.  At least you can send Bhavani and your son, but it would be very good if you could also come."

"Well, let's see, everything depends on my work. Sending Bavani and Avinash alone would not be right. We will all come if possible."

"No sir you all must come, I insist … okay then it’s getting late, I have to leave now, bye."

“Okay then, once again have a safe trip back.”

Her visit here was only for one or two days. On the surface the relationship between Bavani and her seems to be that of actual close friends. I need Manogara to report back should there be anything suspicious. While these thoughts were running through my mind Mano called me and I picked up the call immediately.

"Tell me Mr. Mano, what's the status."

"Sir your wife is returning home right now and my assistant is following her. I am having an eye on Girja. She checked out alone and got into a taxi, no one else was with her. She went straight to the express bus stop and left for Bangalore in a luxury bus. As far as I can see she didn't seem to be with anyone. There were twenty passengers in the bus. There were  a few old couples and a few youths travelling alone. Nothing suspicious as far as I could see.”

“So, nothing to be alarmed about?”

“There was only one thing that disturbed me,” Mano said.

What was it that could have disturbed him? I was both eager and fearful to learn what it was. “What is that Mr. Mano?” I asked with a slight tremble in the voice.

“They were in the room for almost four hours, I had expected that they would have been there for two hours at most. Why did they spend so long just in the room?”

Was that all? I felt a bit of relieve that only this had disturbed him. Did he feel that someone else was inside with them? “Why were you disturbed? Do you think someone else was in the room with them?”

“No that’s why I was surprised they spent so long inside the room. I even checked directly through the person operating the CCTV cameras. There was no one else. Maybe as old friends they had a lot of things to catch upon.”

“Then why did you have these doubts Mr. Mano?”

“It’s just my instinct that was making me feel uneasy. It was as if I was missing something but then again instincts can often be wrong anyway. I will meet you today after you finish work for the day, we’ll talk then.”

“Okay I’ll call you once I leave the office. We’ll arrange where to meet at that time.”

It was the nature of the Private Investigators to be suspicious but it was a relieve that he didn’t find anything wrong happening so far.

He

My contact at the hotel had told me that he had seen the PI and the CCTV operator talking and had seen money changing hands. I knew then that I had to directly confront the PI then. I had been prepared for this eventuality to happen and therefore was not overly alarmed. The hotel employee knew that there was something going on between me and the two women in the room. I could see that from the smirk on his face.

“If you don’t mind me saying sir, of the two women in the room the younger woman is very beautiful .. you are lucky sir.”

Yes, after my chat with the PI I’m going to prove how lucky I am but there was no need to say anything to this fellow. I knew where the PI was and I went straight to see him. I could see the shock on his face when he saw me approach him. He would have least expected this turn of events. A greater shock awaited him when I tell him what I expected him to do. But he being an experienced PI, his confusion was just for a few moments then he composed himself. He looked at me enquiringly.

“Mr. Manogara how are you? I know that you know who I am. It’s time we talked.”

He remained calm and did not rush to volunteer any thinking of his. He wanted to know what I had in mind and so just remained silent. That was okay with me because I needed him to listen first.

“I know you had been hired by Mohan to check on his wife, well I’ll save you the trouble, she has been cheating on him from the first time I met her at her husband’s relative’s wedding. I’ve fucked her a few times since then and I’m going to do so when I go to my hotel room after we have had our little chat.”

I could see he was confused and worried. If I was volunteering all this that would mean I didn’t care if he knew or not whether I and Bavani were having sex. In his mind that could only mean two things, either Bavani did care if her husband knew about her affair or not because she had decided to leave him for me or it wouldn’t matter if he knew because he would be helpless to do anything about it. It was the latter thought that would have worried him.

“What do you have in your mind? Obviously you don’t care if Mr. Mohan’s wife cheating on him is known to me,” He finally spoke.

“That’s right, why do you need to do all this. Bavani is not getting the pleasure she wants from her husband so why stop her from getting it from someone else, namely me. She is not neglecting him or her child so why not let Mohan be happy by continuing to be ignorant of it. Not knowing would keep him happy while I keep Bavani happy giving her the pleasure she deserves.”

“Aren’t you ashamed to suggest this? You are affecting the peace and well being of a family and being selfish thinking of your pleasure alone.” Manogara saying this surprised me. I didn’t think of him as having a moralistic view on this. I expected that this was just a job for him.

“I’m not here to debate on the morality of the situation though I don’t see why Bavani shouldn’t make her own decision regarding her body. But what I want you to do is tell Mohan that you didn’t find anything and it looked like his wife was faithful to him.”

He snorted out derisively. “What? Are you serious? Why on earth would you expect that I’ll do as you say? If you are thinking of bribing me forget it. Ethics is important in my profession. If it becomes known that I’m not trustworthy then I can forget about continuing in this profession. No one will hire me.”

“Do you think I would be so stupid to think that I would believe that I can bribe you? No, that’s not what I intend to do.”

He looked at me as if to ask, what then?

“Let me tell you a little story. It was just luck that Bavani had become aware that she was being watched and she alerted me to that. You had been careless there I would have expected better from you.”

I could see the pain on his face as he realised his gross error. “Really if she had not alerted me to this I would have not prepared for this and we, both Bavani and I would have been caught and Mohan would probably have taken some sort of action by now.”

“Why do you think he won’t take any action now when I tell him what has been happening,” he blustered out but I think it was just false bravado because I could see he was flustered.

I spoke calmly as I felt I held all the aces. “When I heard that Mohan had hired someone the first thing I told Bavani to do was take a photo of you without you knowing and send it to me. From that it was easy to trace out who you are because after all you needed to advertise your services anyway to get new clientele. Then of course I had to find out all details about you, try to find out any weaknesses that can be exploited. If  I could not find any then I would have cut out my connection to Bavani drastically maybe meet her very discretely once in a very long while. Maybe I and Bavani would have settled for meeting just once or twice a year.”

I paused to let all this sink in. He waited patiently because he knew there was more to come. What would have pained him was that it was his carelessness that had led to all this. Being a professional he should have been more careful and not let Bavani become aware she was watched. As a professional that was an unforgivable error.

“Fortunately for me I got an unexpected break when I saw you once with your younger sister and her husband.”

“What about it? Leave my sister and her family out of it,” He reacted angrily.

I just smiled at him sardonically. I was not going to be cowed down by this display of anger.  “Let me show you something,” I said as I scrolled through my phone and opened a pic on the screen. I showed it to him. He was fairly dark toned but I could see the blood drain out of his face. But he tried to hide it and recover his composure.

“Are you trying to threaten me? That won’t work. I know what you are trying to do,” his words came out with biting force. “You can’t use him to threaten me .. he was my sister’s ex-boyfriend but they broke off long ago and moreover my brother in law knows about this so forget about threatening me through my sister and her husband.”

“Do you think I don’t know that?” I said with a smile and that would have sent a chill through him seeing that smile and how calm I was.

“Look at this,” I showed him something else on my phone. He took sometime to read through that what was displayed as the words were small. This time I saw his shoulders slump. He looked at me beseechingly. He and I both knew he was defeated.

“Does your brother in law know about this? Did you tell him this before he married your sister?”

“How did you get this? How did you know this? His words were no more a bluster but that of a broken man.

I looked at him without any sympathy. If not for this he would have given me a lot of trouble so why should I have any sympathy for him.  “Kumar was my friend,” I was talking about the person in the pic I first showed to him on the phone. “He got your sister pregnant but at that time had no means of taking care of her or marrying her. It was I who helped to arrange for the abortion. Payments were made by me as Kumar didn’t have the money. Then off course they broke off and your sister ended up marrying her current husband. You can imagine the shock and surprise when I saw your sister together. That was an unexpected piece of luck. I hurriedly dug through my old papers and luckily I still had the medical bills. Now tell me would your brother in law still accept your sister if he knew the extent of her relationship with her old lover?”

His pale face, slumped body told me the answer for it. He now had to do as I say and he had no choice but to follow it. I told him what to say to Mohan. I didn’t want him to give a resounding clean chit to Bavani because that would in itself raise Mohan’s suspicions. That would make Mohan think that Manogara did slipshod work or was on the take. He should talk of things that made him doubtful but eventually say that he believed that Bavani was not involved in any sort of affair with me. Even if he did not say this with one hundred percent certainty Mohan would want to believe in his wife’s innocence. He just needed some believe to hold on to. Nobody wants to think of themselves as fools. After we spoke for another fifteen minutes or so I went back to my room. I was going to fuck Bavani without any worries whatsoever and better still Manogara knew I was going to do that but he would not be able to do anything about it. After that it was three hours of pure bliss with Bavani. After a thoroughly satisfied and happy Bavani left for home I packed up ready to leave. My body was bruised by Bavani’s teeth and fingernails but they were happy scars of sexual conquest. When I took my bag went to the front desk and after settling the bill I was about to leave, the hotel assistant manager came out looked at me and said, "Hello Mr. Santhosh, are you leaving already? Where is your Mrs I didn’t see her just now."

My full name is Vikram Santhosh, so I had booked as V.Santhosh. Girja was supposed to be my wife on this trip. “Oh, she has already gone to the car and waiting for me there.”

“I hope your stay with us was pleasant, was everything to your satisfaction?” He continued.

“Most definitely I was very satisfied It was a wonderful visit,” I told him with a smile. Yes, I was very, very, satisfied lying between Bavani’s smooth and rounded thighs I thought to myself.

As I started the car I spoke to Girja who was sitting next to me. “Did you say what I asked you to? Has Bavani’s husband agreed to come to Bangalore?"

"I did but there's no telling for sure if he'll come."

"Don't worry about it. I have told Bavani what to do. She will nag him and make him agree."

"Yes, Vikram she definitely will I’m sure, in a way I feel a bit of pity for, she is in love with you Vikram. For her it is not just sex like it is for me.”

Why do you say that?"

“You see my situation is different, even if you had not been there, I would have set up someone else for my pleasure. Another thing, you staying opposite my apartment is very convenient for me. My husband is often out of town and I don't believe he is faithful to me when he is away on his trips. Maybe he doesn’t want much sex with me because of that. Bavani is not like me and her husband is not like my husband. Vikram, don’t just take advantage of her, use her and then just discard her. Even if you decide to break off with her eventually do it as gently as possible and don’t hurt her emotionally too much.”

There is much truth in what she says, that's why my desire for her is so high.

"Girja, we both have the same type of desire for each other. I will have the relationship with her for as long as she wants. I will not force her to continue if she does not want to anymore. I won’t disturb her after that. I will make sure that she does not get into trouble. Is it okay now for you?"

“Hmm .. well asking Bavani to come to my home is okay but why make me insist that Mohan should come too?”

“Obvious isn’t it. If you only ask Bavani to come all his old doubts will resurface but insisting that he come too would allay all that.”

“But if Bavani comes there you won’t be able to keep your hands off her. I’m sure you would want to whisk her off to your bedroom to enjoy her. Her husband being there would be a spanner in the works wouldn’t it? Moreover, if he finds out you are my opposite neighbour he’ll get all the suspicions flooding back.”

“That’s the thrill isn’t it, taking her from right under his nose. I’ll avoid showing myself to be your close neighbour but if happens so be it. It will be a challenge for me to continue to bang her without him knowing.”

“You idiot, you’ve got too much of self confidence … no, no, arrogance you know that,” Girja said with an admiring tone.

We had now driven out of the city. Girja didn’t know that I would only feel that my conquest of Bavani is complete after I have sex with her in her marital bed.

“Vikram, I have helped you a lot in this matter, in fact I’ve gone out of the way to help you. You my boy owe me big time. I want my repayment for that now. For the first instalment tell me how you fucked Bavani the second time around. I could hear her screams of joy in my room.”

She now wants to hear some highly titillating stories this bitch. I’ll tell her part of what happened after she left for her room. "We both went into the bathroom together and there our romance started once again. I made her bend holding on to the wall under the shower while I fucked her again."

Girja started rubbing my cock over my pants. As I recalled how I and Bavani had just fucked my penis automatically started getting erect.

"Bavani was standing with her legs spread slightly wide. Her pussy lips were well spread for me. My shaft slid in so easily."

Girja opened my zip and took out my cock. She slowly began to run her fingers up and down the shaft. "Then?" she asked.

"After a while I turned her around. I lifted Bavani up my hips and stuck my cock inside her tight little pussy. She locked her legs around my waist and hugged me and kissed me wildly."

Girja started shagging me faster. My large girth looked monstrous in her small hands. By the way she was shaking my cock I knew she was getting aroused too.

“I carried her back into the room and we fell on the bed with our wet bodies. She really became wild … like a tigress as we fucked. She snarled, bit me, clawed me on my back and buttocks as we fornicated like wild animals. She was drowning in pleasures that she never got from her husband. Every time she had an orgasm she would let out a loud scream. That was what you heard in your room.”

“Ssss … ahh … tell me more,” Girja moaned. As I recounted our wild and passionate mating Girja took my cock in her mouth and started sucking earnestly.

She

I couldn’t help but smile recalling the afternoon I had with my darling lover Vikram. I had really let go of myself. I had never been this aggressive in sex before not even with Vikram before this. Something in me snapped and I let out the real me that had been suppressed for so long. Maybe it was because of the relief that I don’t have to worry about my husband anymore. How well had Vikram handled my husband and that private detective. What a man, a real man who could go to any extent to get his woman. Yes, I was his woman. A woman he wanted so much that he did everything to render anyone who wanted to prevent him from having me into nothing. Not like my husband who cannot even directly do anything to protect what was his, namely me. He had to seek the help of a third party. That supposedly expert third party had also been nullified by my love. He had wanted me so much and I gave him all that he could handle today. Even now my pussy was pleasantly sore by the assault from his love weapon. That tinglingly feeling that lingers on even after the frantic coupling that only a real man’s joy stick could cause. My nipples still felt tender though not swollen anymore. How he had chewed on them like an animal but still had the skill not leave any marks behind as evidence. The PI would be giving his report to my husband that was going to lull him to a false sense of security. My man was going to take me again and again and I was going to give him all he wants.

I have to nag my husband so that we pay a visit to Girja’s house. There Vikram is going to steal me once more right under my unsuspecting husband’s nose. I was hoping my husband would just send me alone and not come with me. That way I can really be fully with my virile lover. I want him to take me in his apartment too. In a way it would be like consummating my love with my secret husband in his own home. That is another way he would have asserted his right over me. Fucking in the bathroom under the shower was a new experience for me. Why couldn’t my husband have been more adventures in sex instead of the straightlaced staid sex on the bed every time. I felt sexually liberated now. I’m going back to be the steadfast housewife once more. That is what my husband wants and that is what he will get. The vamp in me is reserved for my lover Vikram. I paid the cab as I got back home and entered my home. I was ready to play the role of the housewife again. As Shakespeare wrote, ‘the worlds a stage and we all are actors in it.’  
[+] 5 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
He, She, Husband (Completed) - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 01:28 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 15-06-2023, 01:31 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Fing fing - 15-06-2023, 01:56 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Eswar P - 15-06-2023, 02:20 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 02:38 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Givemeextra - 15-06-2023, 03:15 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 16-06-2023, 01:12 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Susheela143 - 16-06-2023, 07:41 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 16-06-2023, 11:10 PM