Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
I positioned myself; I eased his pants over his gorgeous ass, running my fingers over it as I peeled off his clothes.

I slid his pants down to his ankles and he stepped out of them now, he was naked, like me. I knelt before him, my face pressed close to his throbbing prick. I took his shaft in my hand and lifted it to just the right angle then I pressed my lips around the bulbous shaped head of his cock head.

Sameer Sir let out a moan of pleasure as I slid my lips down tightly until they reached the shaft; he was only an inch or so into my mouth. But he felt so good as I sucked, my mouth filled with the taste of his pre-cum.

I wanted more; I sucked harder and started sliding his cock up and down with my hand, following its every move with my mouth. Then aching to take more of his cock in my mouth, I forced my lips down tightly over the shaft of his prick.

I felt it slowly entering my mouth, spreading my lips as he lifted his hips toward me; I pressed it deeper and felt the head against the top of my throat. I curved my fingers around his shaft I'd only put half of him into my mouth.

I wouldn't let that stop me I loved having all of a him inside my mouth and throat and I was great at it and thanks to him. I straightened out my head so that my neck was at the perfect angle and then I forced him deeper.

My fingers were wrapped around Sameer Sir's luscious balls and I knew that I'd shoved all of him into my mouth, I slid my head back and then thrust it forward, fucking Sameer Sir's cock in and out of my mouth.

I started rocking my head up and down over his cock, hungrily impaling my mouth and throat again and again. He groaned, loving it as I sucked hard and stepped up the pace.

He started shoving his hips faster, meeting every thrust of my face with his cock. He was so well-hung, he was making my pussy throb just being in my mouth! I kept sucking him deep, into my mouth again and again taking him every time with a hungry little grunt low in my throat.

I sucked hard, wanting him to spurt into my mouth! I felt his cock-muscles tensing; he was getting ready! I was so good at blow-jobs that I had made him cum whenever I wanted to in office or even in public places.

But I had to have it now I simply had to get his thick load of jizz! If I didn't drink his come right now, I was going to explode with desire!

I hammered his cock in and out of my mouth, fucking him deep, deep forcing him all the way into my hungry throat every time he entered my mouth. Then Sameer Sir let out a sudden grunt. "Ohhh Smitaaaa I'm going to --- I'm going to come!" and I knew I was finally going to taste him!

I thrust faster, faster and harder as I felt him plowing into me. Then he jerked, and his cock seemed to spew in gallons filling my mouth with his delicious taste. I kept sucking, shoving his cock in and out of my mouth, faster, faster my lips clamped tight around his shaft.

I felt a droplet of come leaking out of my lips, running down my face. I sucked harder so I could get more and more of that luscious, wonderful fluid! Sameer Sir finally came his last, spewing his final semen into my mouth.

I pulled back and swallowed, licking my face to get every last drop. Then, I slowly covered his limp cock in tiny tongue-strokes; I licked off all of his come, slowly, making sure that I didn't rush so that I could savor the feeling of his cock on my tongue even soft, he was making me horny. And as I licked him, I felt him getting hard all over again that was Sameers sir’s specialty.

I kept licking, running my tongue slowly from base to head and back again, stroking his gorgeous shaft with my lips and tongue. When he was all the way hard, I pressed my lips back around his cock-head and slid it slowly back into my mouth, loving its feel in my aching throat.

Then, my pussy throbbing in anticipation of what was to come, I slowly got off my knees and back to my feet, pressing my naked body against Sameer Sir's.

"I love the taste of your cum sir love you," I whispered into his face. "It's delicious. I want you to fuck me."

“That’s what I am here for”

I almost got up from my dream as I lazed around in the couch thinking of his past by the phone ring. It was mom and she wants me to come down there.

That was a different issue that on my birthday Sameer sir did made love that one day he wasn’t the animal he was. He was a wonderful lover. He made love to me and never made me love the way he made it to me that day till early morning.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-06-2019, 10:42 AM