Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
I looked down sheepishly; Sameer Sir kept leering at me from behind the couch. He was making me really nervous.

I was quite used to being leered by him but today being my birthday and me dressed in that wonderful sari I was feeling different as I knew what I am going to get.

Sameer sir was very different that day not the usual animal obviously I loved him being an animal but it softness was killing me.

Sameer sir let his eyes slide over my body from top to bottom, starting at my ankles and the sexy anklets that I wore and running slowly up my near my stomach. The wonderful silk sari and I did found a matching blouse it was bit old but it was short too and it came till about the half of my tits and if I am sitting it would rise up making the obvious apparent.

Sameer sir slowly stroked my upper thighs through the shimmering silk sari with his gaze, making sure I was watching as he examined my fair body. I crossed and uncrossed my legs nervously, feeling my thighs rub sensuously together; every time I did I could see him trying in vain to get a glimpse of my skin on the rise of the sari over my anklets and my pallu just falling over my breast.

"I like it," I said, eyeing him flirtatiously.

"Sari or me," said Sameer Sir.

I just flirted with him telling him, "Both"

I couldn’t believe what’s happening today as if it was a different day, Sameer sir could have torn my blouse could made me suck his dick or he could suck my cunt. He could either bend me and fuck or just fuck me making me sit on some table just hiking my sari up.

“You're just well you know very beautiful” he went on.

“I know Smita you are beautiful but today you are looking but today you are just killing and very different today”

Wearing an old small blouse was killing me and was in discomfort and he asked me what’s bothering me. I told him that the blouse is pretty old and its so tight cant breathe.

Sameer sir said, “tho nikal do dheere se”

I smiled and couldn’t believe whats happening to me and to him today. I stood in front of him and reached slowly toward the top button of my blouse. I kept smiling as I pulled the top button, exposing the lace of my skimpy bra.

I opened the second button as Sameer Sir watched intently, then the third. I finished undoing the blouse and pulled it wide open over my large breasts. Sameer Sir's gaze got wider and he was looking at me and my lace-covered tits and my beautiful midriff.

I eased my way out of the blouse and slid it over my shoulders, dropping it on the floor. Sameer sir removed that too he was telling me to remove the sari which I wore few min back. I slowly teasing took off my sari and started easing it down over my hips.

I got the sari open and let it fall down my legs, letting it bunch around my ankles.

I smiled as I stepped out of it; now I wore only my incredibly skimpy panties and my tight lacy bra. Both were jet black; I knew how great I looked in them.

I turned to Sameer Sir and reached between my huge tits for the clasp to my bra. I smiled, broad and fair, showing my teeth and biting my lips.

Sameer Sir walked around behind me; I kept my arms up so he could see all of my gorgeous back in its best position. It made me feel all vulnerable to have my arms out of the way --- and that turned me on. Sameer Sir's hard-on sure looked big!

Sameer Sir put his hand on my waist, curving his warm fingers around my stomach. I turned my head and smiled back at him as he moved closer.

Sameer Sir put one hand on each of my smooth ass cheeks. He pulled at them gently, stroking them. Then he slid his fingers down in between my parted thighs and tugged at them.

"Open your legs," he said.

Then Sameer Sir took hold of my ass and held me still while he got ready to put it in.

"Mmmmm ... That feels so good ..." I sighed like a cat.

Sameer Sir chuckled. Then he pressed his finger into me. I felt it going in, stretching my soaked cunt which was already dripping. I moaned, letting out a passionate "UH! YES!" as Sameer Sir put his finger into me.

It sank slowly all the way into my cunt; it was incredible in there! I was gushing all over his hand; he'd gotten me so wet I couldn't control myself. Sameer Sir eased his finger back, and then shoved it into me again.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-06-2019, 10:40 AM