Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
I came to my house which was empty and reaching my refrigerator I saw few coins and remember the first day that I lost the toss but still went to meet Sameer sir and what a fool I was.

As I rested in my couch with a glass of cold milk I was just thinking what all happened between me and him. Did he really love me or it was just brutal fucking.

Yes brutal fucking was there but at the same as he fucked me brutally and nastily I couldn’t forget the pleasure he gave.

I knew as he use to fuck me wildly at the same time he spent lot of time and while he fucking me he dominated but others times he always did what I wanted.

I still remember many a times after that nasty wild fuck as we were hungry and he knew that I loved Chicken biryani of George Resturant or the Nile he could go almost 14-15 km after hard wild fucking to get me my Chiken biryani and Tikka Masala.

I also remember he had gone to Deccan to get my t Kulfi or Ice cream because I felt like eating.

Many a times I was so aroused that I could call him in the night and few time he did come even at 2 am in the morning to fuck me.

I don’t know there were many times he did lot of stuff to me which no one could come near in doing the same.

Sameer sir did use to come out to movies in spite he didn’t loved watching Hindi movies. He came to restaurant which he hated going came to my house on functions at my parents place and was very humble decent and even my mother loved him and treated him like a son as she had three daughters.

He always helped my father and it was him who had arranged up to 20 lak Rs at an very low interest rates for Amrita’s wedding.

I still remembered my birthday he celebrated it was one of the most wonderful gift I ever had in my life. At the stroke of midnight he was there in front of my house with my favourite cake and the most beautiful gift I ever got.

It was wonderful bracelet and very beautiful silk sari. Sameer sir knew I love wearing sari. I went in to wear my Sari and came out like the way he wanted.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-06-2019, 10:40 AM