Adultery Sexy MOM with her Official Colleague Mr. GAJENDRA (UPDATED)
Story Continues from its last part :

As per explanation given by uncle, I was sure that someone had hit him on the back head. But I didn't said anything that moment as we all were upset seeing him in such a condition. Good thing was that the blood didn't flowed a lot and have no clotting in brain. Shubhangi aunty told uncle to inform his wife and son about this incident. But uncle said "No" . He didn't want his family members to become impatient in this COVID time. His news will make them worried and there were no transportation facilities due to lockdown. Hence we dropped the idea to inform about this incident to his family members.
After half an hour uncle told he is feeling sleepy.
Mom made uncle sleep in my bedroom. At first I didn't understood why she made him sleep in my room when he is used to sleep in her room everytime. Then I realised due to Shubhangi aunty's presence it might felt awkward to her to make him sleep in her bedroom. Then Shubhangi aunty and mom talked more about this. Aunty told he have to Gajendra uncle have to visit doctor after few days as per convienience and seriousness of pain. But most importantly he have to take rest only and no stress load.
Shubhangi aunty's presence made me a little hard as my mind got diverted towards those steamy scenes that I witnessed at uncle's flat. Those erotic kissing between Gajendra uncle and her , boobs sucking and blouse tearing of hers by uncle allbthose memories made my dick raised a little. But then I controlled myself and ignored those thoughts. She had curvy figure just like my mom. That day she was wearing Green saree with yellow coloured sleeveless blouse. Her body was very sexy , not less than my mom's. As she was branch head of my mom's bank she was richer than us.
That day mom didn't prepared dinner as we all got disturbed facing such situation at our house . Mom told me to order food from outside .

Shubhangi aunty stayed at our house till 9 PM and then she left after having dinner. Mom and I both went to make uncle awake for dinner but he was in deep sleep. Mom touched his forehead , he had fever too.
But doctor had told not to worry as fever is normal to come after such accident. Injection and tablets were already given to him.
Uncle didn't woke up. I told mom to not disturb him and let him sleep. Then we came out and had dinner. I slept with uncle in my room that day. Around 2 AM night, he woke up . I was awake that time as I was busy in playing online games. When I saw him awake I asked -"What happened uncle ?"
He replied -"Feeling hot beta. Sweating a lot."
I touched his neck and forehead . It seemed his fever came down. I gave him a glass of water. Then after few minutes he went into sleep again.

Next morning uncle woke up around 10 AM. By that time I was in sofa room watching Television. Mom was in kitchen preparing vegetable soup for uncle. Uncle came out of my room. I quickly woke up and gave him support by holding his left elbow. I made him sit on the sofa .
Uncle asked -"Where is mom dear ?"
I -"She is in kitchen uncle. Should I call her ?"
Uncle -"No No..let her do whatever she is doing."
Then uncle stood up by himself after few minutes sitting on the sofa and moved towards washroom to get fresh

Few days went normal . Mom started spending whole day with him either in sofa room, or in her bedroom. Uncle got served timely breakfast, lunch, evening tea , dinner with all essential rich diet as per prescribed by doctor till his recovery. My mom took a proper care of him like a wife. She started wearing sleeveless maxis at home all of the time instead of saree and blouse,  which were highly exposing her fleshy huge cleavage and thick underarms. 
Mom also used to kiss uncle several times a day ignoring my presence but those kisses were just for a moment and didn't denote eroticness . Uncle and I slept in my bedroom. As in my bedroom there is an A.C. Uncle will feel more comfortable in my room hence mom told me he will sleep with me. 

Shubhangi aunty started visiting our house to meet uncle everyday either in morning or evening after that incident. This made us more friendly to her. Mom too started having gossips with her like a friend instead of a senior and junior type official mentality. 
I clearly remembered that one day during dinner aunty and mom were sitting on either of uncle on the dining table. I was on the right side of the mom. I noticed uncle hands slided towards my mom's blouse like he did before infront of me. I saw Shubhangi aunty noticed him doing this and she smiled. That day I realised she is shameless too and doesn't Gajendra uncle from her heart. She only meet and care him for satisfying her sexual desires with him. No doubt she had same body figure as my mom but not  nature. 

The main thing I noticed those days was that Sonam aunty who had habit to visit our house every afternoon suddenly stopped coming to us. And the most shocking and doubtful thing about her was that she had stopped coming to our house with the same day uncle faced such accident. Mom even tried to call her few times those days but her number always said switched OFF.

I was in dillema too as I had informed her husband about her wife's relationship with Gajendra uncle. Somewhere in my mind I was doubtful on her husband regarding the Uncle's accident. I wasn't sure whether I am right or wrong but the situation pointed towards Sonam aunty's husband over uncle's such condition. He never called me again and whenever I tried to call him he didn't received my calls. I started blaming myself too for uncle's accident. Neither I had told that man about his wife, not he will attack on uncle. Once again a feel of sympathy and love took place in my heart for uncle. But I whenever I thought him as a womaniser my anger again sparkled within me. 

One evening uncle was sitting with mom and me in the garden area. It had been 10 days passed to that incident. Uncle was much better by then, just a bandage was there on his head and a little weakness he had. We were drinking Coca Cola that day as it was very hot weather as of April.
Suddenly uncle's phone rang. He took out and saw the screen. Again his face turned scared. This time mom and I both noticed his face. We can clearly interpreted that he is hiding something from us. He stood up and went few steps far from us before receiving the call. 
Mom told me -"Did you noticed his face beta ?"
I -"Yes mom. Someone is calling him since last few days that made him little scared."
Mom -"Really ?"
I -"Yes mom. I noticed it few times."
Mom became little tensed too after hearing uncle's such behaviour. I wanted to listen his conversations this time too but due to mom's presence I didn't do that.

Uncle came after 3-4 minutes of talking over the phone.
Mom asked him-"Who was on the call ?"
Uncle -"Nobody dear. Spam callers."
I replied-"Uncle , stop hiding from us. I am noticing you since few days , someone calling you and making you stressed."
Uncle -"No beta. It's not true."
Mom -"Swear on me. You are telling truth Gajendra."
Uncle kept silent over this . It was a symbol he is hiding something from us .

Mom then took his hand into hers and again asked him -"Please tell what's the matter. I and Ayush are like family to you now."
Hearing mom's such words , uncle got emotional. But didn't said anything. 
Mom sensed he is silent due to my presence. She told me to go inside. I quickly went inside but hide myself behind the garden door from where their voices were coming in low frequency but can clearly heard .
Mom -"Now tell darling. What's the issue."
He replied -"I will tell you the matter...but don't ask me to disclose the identity."
Mom -"Just say now."
Uncle -"Someone wants me to get engaged into relationship with his ex wife. He had offered me 10 lakhs rupees for that. Next 10 Lakhs he said he will give me after his plan got successful.. But I refused taking his money and this plan of getting into relationship too."
Mom (shockingly) -"What ? Who ?"
Uncle -"Don't ask please"
Mom -"Ok..but why he wanted you have affair with his ex-wife ? He must had got divorced if he is using ex before his wife"
Uncle -"He wanted a reason to make her trap in an scandal and then demand money from her."
Mom -"What rubbish...Is that true ?"
Uncle -"Yes sweetheart. He is calling me again and again just to remind me if I don't helped him in this plan he will tell the truth of us infront of my wife ."
Mom got shocked. She replied -"He knew about us ?"
Uncle -"Yes. I don't know how and who told him that . But he knew that nowadays I am with you..."

I was shocked too. I never expected such matter regarding those calls. But why that man is blackmailing uncle regarding his relationship with my mother. Is that Sonam aunty's husband who is doing all this... I was confused too.

Mom then replied -"It's very much shocking matter dear. But don't get worried. You just relaxed. Does that women I mean his ex wife knows you ?"
Uncle remained silent for few seconds and then replied in low voice "No".

I was not fully satisfied with what uncle had said. Half of his words were seeming true and half seemed lie to me. But then mom made him feel relaxed by kissing him on his lips for few seconds. She told him if that man calls you again then let him talk to her.
Uncle smiled and said "Ok..I will"

Then mom asked him -"Would you like to have coffee ?"
Uncle smiled erotically and said -"Here in the garden ?"
Mom slapped him on shoulder with love and replied -"Your naughtiness is still high."
Uncle laughed -"It's in my blood sweetheart."
Mom -"I am asking about Nescafe coffee."
Uncle -"Ohh..sure..why not."

Then mom stood up and came inside. I too came forward from behind the door and moved to the garden . I asked mom in the way -"Where are you going mom?"
Mom -"For making coffee beta. Uncle wants."

After hearing coffee , my mind gota flash of few days back that how mom became shameless by kissing uncle infront of me and uncle buried his face in between her cleavage on the name of coffee. I didn't say anything and went near uncle to sit. 

Later that night we all have dinner together and uncle went into my room to sleep. I too joined him around 11PM after watching Television along with my mom. Uncle was normal by then. As it was almost 10 days passed of that incident. Just a little pain was there left on wounded part of head his.  head. 

Around 3 AM I felt hot. I got up and saw the lights are cut of whole colony. And A.C  had stopped. Due to hot weather the room was very much uneasy for me to sleep. I saw uncle was not there. I thought he must went outside due to hottness in the room . My mind didn't went towards his sexual appetite as from the last 10 days nothing I witnessed at my home regarding his that habit. I came out of my room and drank a little water. Uncle was not in the sofa hall neither in my mom's room. Mom's room wasocked from outside. It was confusing for me. But then guessed it accidentally get locked as it's lock was little loose from outside and got slided on its own if door got pushed with force. I thought uncle must went to washroom. I felt cold wind touching my body. I turned my face and found the door of our garden area was open. I clearly remembered that I closed the door. It meant uncle was outside in the garden area. I went outside . It was dark outside. But I can see in the moonlight that uncle was standing near the Swing we placed in the middle of our garden. He was behind I stepped towards him but in the middle I realised there was an another leg right infront of him and that leg was in sitting position with folded kneel. I stopped and moved backwards and concentrated on him hiding myself behind the door . His eyes seemed to be closed as per my perception.

I can see he was sighing a little too. Then I saw a head behind the swing adjacent to his loin area and that head was moving back and forth . It was clear he was getting blowjob by a woman. But who could be she ? I was shocked. In open area he is doing such activity and that was not with my mom. 
After 5 minutes of sighing I saw him he moaned a little and put his hand on the back of that women's head. He reached orgasm that time. Then that women stood up and to my surprise she was Shubhangi aunty. She came to our house this time to give him blowjob. 

Along with excitement my anger was on peak . By locking my mom's room he is enjoying with this another milf. At evening he was justifying his innocence infront of my mom and behind her he is enjoying. 
Then I saw he kissed Shubhangi aunty wildly for another 2-3 minutes. Aunty's saree from her bosom had fallen on floor revealing her juicy cleavage. Few hooks of her sleeveless blouse were also aparted from each other.

Then aunty went out from our main gate after kissing session and uncle proceeded towards our sofa room. I quickly went inside my room and laid in my bed. I saw with my little opened eyes he first went towards mom's bedroom's door and then came inside my bedroom. He came near my face and checked whether I am in deep sleep or not. I too acted like to be in deep sleep.
Then he too laid beside me. 

To be continued...

Next update coming soon...

Give your reviews guyss on this part...
[+] 12 users Like Ayush0098's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexy mom with her official colleague Mr. Gajendra - by Ayush0098 - 28-10-2023, 09:10 PM