Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
I gasped and moaned as he fucked me with his huge cock "Ohhhh uhh ohhhh uhh ohmauhh ahhhh uhh ahhhh uhhh ahhhhhhuhhhhoh uhhh ohhhh uhhh ohhhhh uhh chodh mujhe chodh jorse chodh chul aur jorse hanh uhhhhh hanh!"

I cried as I had a powerful orgasm, getting ram fucked by this rusty dominating man.

I shuddered and my whole body trembled, as Sameer kept on going "Hanh uh hanh uhh yes ... ohh yes ... fuck me ..fuck me, sirr I lovvvvee you sssirrrr ... chodh mujhe ... jorse chodh!"

I gasped. "Oh ma uh oh ma uhh oh ma uhh hanh!" I kept on grunting.

"Abhe randi chudwane ke liye kuch bhi tayar ho ti hai sali " he kept on fucking faster and faster.

I came yet again and now Sameer lost control, gasping and wincing, groaned loudly as the heat erupted from his cock in a volcanic explosion.

Beneath him, I gasped, shuddering and mewing in pleasure as the heavy flood of his hot, creamy jizz spurted and spurted and spurted into my hungry cunt.

He came up and was again inserting his semi hard cock in my mouth, “chal choos ise, kuti Sali”.

I had to open my mouth and take his cock in my mouth which had a tangy taste dipped with both our fucking juices.

He came down and kissed me for a min or more his lips were stuck to mine and he was chewing my lips inserting his tongue and it was filled with passion.

I have no words and just pushed me telling “Fuck you get the hell out of here”

I dressed the one I brought my salwar Kurta and my sari blouse which was torn off was in no condition to be taken home.

So requested sir that I keep the same out there. He was in no mood to talk as it there were many salwar blouse skirts panties bra that were torn off in our wild fucking session before and that was kept in sir house which he later gave it or threw it.

He just told that he will be waiting for Amrita at 10 AM and he didn’t cared what I tell her and get her to my house.

I was coming home with all bad thoughts what to do what not to do.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-06-2019, 10:39 AM