Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
I could sense Sameer sir was about to explode as cock surged but he stopped at the right time and pushed me.

I have lost my control when he fell on me literally mauling and biting my breast and I started caressing his back as he sucked my breast alternately.

"Oh uhh Ohhhhh uhh OH uh OH uh OHHHH ... hanh ...aur jorse uhhhh OHH!" I gasped, panting feverishly.

Sameer stopped sucking, and his hands moved down and his two fingers went in my cunt. Sameer leaned and guided his cock in my cunt.

With a deep moan, he rammed his cock, deep into my cunt. "Akhri bar le mera lund chinal Sali Bol meri raand hai na tu chinal, bol kuti bol jaldi bol Aur faila apne pair”

I loved it loved it and loved it like anything the dirty words coming from his mouth the hard gripping fuck he was giving and he laughing and I was moaning like a bitch in heat

"Ah-uh-ah-uh-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Oh ma uhhh ahh uhhhh ohhhhhhh aur jor seeeeeee ahhhh!"

Sameer was loving it, “Bol chinal Amreeta ko lekhe ayegi kay nahi kal”.

He jerked harder, “bol na”

“Yes ohhhh”

“Dekh randi lund choot me rahega to apni ma ko bhi chudewagi merese”

I was going mad and it was true that to get fucked by him I could have done anything and he kept on jerking “bhol na Amreeta ko chudwage kay nahi mere lawde se”

To be frank I don’t know it was just sex that I wanted from him or is it something else. Knew one thing there could many guys who could satisfy me in a better way, but being with Sameer sir was always different.

As I lost in thought he grunted “Ohhh fuck you Smittaaaaa ahhhh gawddddd”

Came to by my sense and literally converted into a real slut as I grunted as he fucked me really good.

“Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh ummmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhh ummmmmmmmm ohhhhhhh Sirrrr ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Ahh sir tum usko bhi chod lena ummmmm ahhhhhh.”

I didn’t knew what I said at that time, but forgot that with those powerful thrusts Sameer sir was giving me as he fucked me furiously, pumping his hips feverishly, ram-fucking me straight off.

His buttocks moving forward and backward as he drove his cock like a piston in and out of my cunt made me forget all of my dignity pride and family.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-06-2019, 10:37 AM