Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
I covered myself with my towel again still sitting on the floor on his knees holding my towel was try to cool him off.

I told him, “Sir pls don’t do that I beg off you” Suddenly he parted his legs and I could see the most wonderful thing that I always loved which gave me wonderful times in my hand in my mouth in my cunt and in my ass his dick was all erect in shining glory and I forgot what all he said.

My eyes bulged on his dick and was afraid I wont get it anymore.

I told Sameer sir “Sir ap jitna marna chate hai mujhe mariya but please don’t keep me away from you. I will try not going to US but don’t tell me that you hate me or whatever with Amrita you want to do, sir please”.

He turned me and now towel came off and his hands were on my breast and pressed it so hard.

I could feel his cock on my bareback near my neck, “Kay re chinal lund dekhte hi sab kuch bhool gay, my whore you are getting fucked for the last time today if you don’t get Amrita tomorrow here use to pata hi luga mere hisab se lekin chinal tu is lawde ka sawad aj ke bad kabhi nahi chakekgi waise bhi tu kitni bhar chudi hai lekin tujhe woh bhi kam hi hai dekh puri nangi raheti mere samne. Merese jayda tu apne apko chudwane chati hai, sahi bola na maine”.

Again turning me, his palm was on my face holding my face tightly and pulled my face close to his and started kissing and biting my lips very hard.

He kept on kissing for a min or so leaving a lot of his spit in my mouth, and suddenly stopped kissing me and pushed me down.

“Chal chus ise tujhe to mera rakheel baneka rakha ta, aur tere se pyar kiya ta, lekin abh dekh meri bat nahi mani to dusre lund se bhi chudwanga. Teri Amreeta ko to shadi se pehle hi chodke rand bane ka maaza doonga.”

Sameer’s hips started bucking at my face, and his mouth kept on going with his gutter slam talks and holding my head was moving swiftly forward and backward, again and again.

My tongue swirled rapidly over his cock-head.

I thrust my face forward and took his cock deep in my mouth, grabbing my neck he started thrusting in more making me suck his cock which was deep in my throat.

He removed spitted in my face telling me, “le chinal” and again he shoved his cock deep in my mouth which made me cough as I got choked up with his cock deep in my throat.

This was only exciting me more, as I loved the humiliation and pain, which was beyond my control.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-06-2019, 10:35 AM