Adultery Badminton court challenge led to unexpected wife swap
Bug 
                                        PART - 4

Disclaimer - Just a small request to all my fellow readers. As a Writer of this story i want you all to first complete first three parts, so that you could understand well what's going on. Please don't skip those parts or else you won't understand further which will not satisfy there by wasting all the efforts and time.

Priya- Amar do you have any drink left in that Hip Flask.

Amar- Of course honey, you will always find drinks near me. Here have some fun. 

Pallavi - Oh gosh aren't you guy's had enough already. What's the matter Priya you seem so cheerful. 

Priya- It's the best day for me. I got amazing friends and had lots of fun. But i wanna enjoy it more and lose all my inhibitions, to make this memorable for my whole life. For that drink is the best medium to remove your stress. 

Amar- you are absolutely right honey, Let's enjoy. Now pass the bottle. 

Priya-Hey Pallavi don't you think Aditya's arms are massive. Like look at it even steering wheel looks small infront of it. Even his fingers are so big compared to mine. How does you handle him? Does he finger fuck you? 

Pallavi- sshhh Priya what are you asking in front of everyone.

Priya- Goshh Pallavi you are just spoiling the fun. Amar pass her the drink.
Now Pallavi have a sip and lose all your inhibitions. There are no one other than us, you need not have to worry about your pride stuffs here. So come out of your shy and conservativeness. Be open-minded and let's have some fun. 

Pallavi- I'm sorry yar, it's just that I can't drink anymore. I have a problem. 

Me- Actually my wife gets quite a bit horny when she is drunk.

Priya- hehe, my noble sister, it's a problem with all the women. Even i too get horny when I'm drunk but I consider it a Gift in some situations. So why stop it now, it's just four of us. you have nothing to worry about. Let's get wild baby come-on. Now Don't chicken out. 

Amar- Priya is right, I do wanna see wild side of you. Also you don't need to worry, you are totally safe with me. I don't have big fingers like Aditya. 

(we all laughed out loud) 

Pallavi - oh! Amar you are such a naughty brat. 

Me- Before he gets out of control and say something crazy, just take a sip honey.

(now everybody started cheering for her)

Pallavi - That's enough of cheering everyone. It's not my first drink. But anyways let's have some. I wanna also go crazy today. 

Amar- Yehh that's my girl.

Priya- how is my little sister feeling right now.

Pallavi- I'm feeling so light, so cheerful. Hey priyyaaa play some good songs on the speaker yarr.

Priya played few romantic songs to which all of us started singing to it. Our little group was getting quite boisterous, and Priya kept it on that level by providing drinks and openly flirting with me in the car. 

Priya- Hey Pallavi you didn't answer my question. Do Aditya finger fuck you. If yes, does it feel good? 

Pallavi- hehe I mean...yes..he's pretty good at it. But when I'm drunk I get ticklish.

Amar- No way your ticklish, I always had a secret desire to grab priya and tickle her like crazy. But she is not ticklish at all. So let's see if you are saying truth or lying to us.

Pallavi- No way I'm letting you, tickle me in the car.

Amar- Please pallavi I always got a kick out of making my woman giggle from tickling. But I never got to experience it with priya.

Pallavi- You Don't know how crazy I get when tickled. I will surely fulfil your wish, just not today.

Amar- Then I'm never going to get such chance. First you need to get drunk then tickle, which is quite difficult. I'm not losing this golden opportunity.

Pallavi -Amar what are yo.." is all she got out before Amar had his hand over her mouth. 

She started to make "MMmmpphh"-ing sounds, and she seemed like she was getting panicked. I guess amar too realized that he had frightened her pretty much, he needed to show her that he was just having some innocent fun and that she wasn't in danger. With my one hand around her mouth and his other arm looped around her waist and began to prod her ribs.

The tickling had begun! Almost at once, she forgot about being panicked and began to laugh hysterically beneath his hand gag. Now he removed his hand covering her mouth and moved his hands down to her sides as well, and began prodding her body around her ribs and tummy. 
[Image: 96704f2e91785660c4c8a18ea5e4c98ab5c6cf23.gif]

Pallavi-"OOHHH...haahha....Amarr! Stophaaaaahahaha...HAHAHA..Amar!!!...STO..OOPPP!!! HEEHEEHAHAHA" 

Then he moved his hands back to her sides and holded her around the waist. With one hand, he prodded and circled around her bare navel and bellybutton and with the other he lightly began running his fingers up and down on her thigh. Pallavi exploded into hysterics, she could barely say anything, she was laughing so hard. She kept trying to tell him to stop, please stop, but it was obvious that she was actually rather enjoying the whole experience and that saying such was merely instinctive. 

With such tickling pallavi tried to move away towards the end of the door. Amar too followed her and hugged her tight. Then he moved his lips to the back of her neck. she must have known what he had in his mind, because she mustered enough strength to yell, "OH, no no no nononono.." but it was too late! Actually he didn't kiss the back of her neck; instead, with his lips ever so slightly parted, he began making little popping noises on her neck. I remembered that her neck area is extremely sensitive. So this had driver her crazy. 

Pallavi-"HAHAHAHEEHEEHEE...STOPSTOPSTOOOOPPP!!!...AMARPLEASEHAHAHHA!!.."

Soon after, Amar finally stopped tickling and let her free from his grip. Pallavi collapsed on the side window. she was still giggling slightly and had a huge grin on her face. 

(Here i wasn't upset or gotten jealous. I totally enjoyed watching my wife getting tickled and her blissful expression)

Priya- Looks like someone is having too much fun huh!. Wow yar Pallavi I didn't knew you are such ticklish. But honestly you both looked so adorable together.

Pallavi - Your husband is such a naughty brat. Even if I was out of my breathe he didn't let me go. You are such a Devil Amar.

Me- Come-on honey, just accept it amar did give you one hell of a laugh. I'm wondering why I never tried it with you.

Pallavi- No don't. You are a sweet guy, don't become like him. He is such a devilish. 

Priya- He's something, isn't he little sister. Well Amar might suck in many things but I can't deny the fact that he is extremely talented with his fingers.

Pallavi - Ohh noo let me catch my breath. I Can't take anymore of tickling.

Priya- I'm not talking about tickling. I'm just saying to give him few minutes more and just relax. You will feel like you've died and gone to heaven. 
Well I don't think, I have to ask Amar about it. The way he's looking at you Pallavi, I'm sure you're in for a hell of a ride fun heehe.

Amar- I'm not gonna do anything which you won't like Pallavi. I just want to look at your beautiful navel. I want to kiss and play with your bare navel a little, that's all. I have been dreaming about it since morning, please let me touch it.

(Well I could have said no and stopped all of this but i didn't. There was something in Amar's eyes, the way they were pleading me to let him have access to my wife navel. Also my wife was looking at him in such a dreamy eyes as if wanting him to touch her. As in morning I had fun with priya while they didn't deny so this time I let them have fun)

When I nodded my head, Amar just jumped in joy and moved closer to pallavi. He made her strechout her legs, so that her navel would be on full display. Pallavi slightly turned towards him and stretched her lower body. As she has tied a knot of her T-shirt earlier and lowered her leggings so her bellybutton was quite visible. They both were looking at each other and giggling. Amar kept his finger tip on her navel and started circling around her belly button. At first Pallavi giggled but later gasped in pleasure as Amar expertly worked on her navel. The mood was getting markedly different with everybody loosened up by the drinks and atmosphere was getting quite tensed. Then Priya decreased the volume of the song and she came closer to me and kissed on cheeks.

Priya- whispering Thanks for accepting me honey. I have waited for this moment for such a long time. 

Me- What do you mean 'long time'. We just met today morning itself. Its just been few hours. 

Priya- Yes in these few hours, it felt like I have lived my entire life happiness. But everytime I tried to get close and share my feelings, you would leave to your wife getting worried. Every second of waiting felt like a day long. But now that you have accepted me, I can kiss you, play with you openly infront of everyone. 

Me- awww I'm sorry darling for letting you down. But I promise I won't leave you alone anymore. Now come here and give me some.

I stopped my SUV and put it on park. Then I caught priya's huge breasts and pulled her toward me and made her sit on the hand rest. I could feel her size and such softness that I went wild and crushed her tits with strength. This brought a shriek from her mouth. I guess it was loud enough to grab our spouses attention. We all stopped our activities due her loud scream but again we all got indulged in our activities. We both were kissing as if we met after ages. Then I heard my wife's loud gasp, to which I stared from side eyes trying to get a glimpse of them. I guess priya also noticed it.

Priya- They both are totally on each other. Doesn't they look cute like newlywed couple exploring each other ever so slowly. While we both are pouncing on each other like wild animals hehehe. 
Do you wanna watch them. I nodded in yes. To which she came to my seat and sat on my lap and we both started watching them while kneading and grinding eachother.

Amar lifted Pallavi 's Tshirt up over her belly. He pulled it up right upto, where it covered the bottoms of her tits. Pallavi let out a sigh! as Amar kept pushing her t-shirt to higher up. True to his word, he only revealed her navel and stopped before her tits were uncovered. 
[Image: actress-dimple-hayathi-jigarthanda-remak...777&crop=1]

Now he looked at her navel for some time as if admiring it's shape. Then he began kissing her all over her navel. His lips started on her bellybutton, and moved all over, gently and softly kissing her skin. Pallavi was now gasping and kept looking at his actions as if trying to anticipate what would be his next move. His tongue once again darting out now, which added to tickling sensation. I could tell my wife was once again feeling tickling and she began giggling. 

Amar lifted his head and looked at Pallavi. He kind of paused and both kept looking at each other. Then suddenly he opened his mouth wide and took a deep plunge into her navel and took a mouthful of her navel flesh. Pallavi instantly jerked and writhe slightly. She came to her senses and pushed his head back. Amar too responded and backed himself with a huge grin on his face. Both of them corrected themselves and sat as if nothing happened. 
[Image: navel-kiss-navel-lick.gif]

Now Priya too wanted some action so she took my hand inside her tank top and placed it on her bra. She encouraged me by massaging my arms. That was enough motivation for me. I instantly started kneading her breast and her butts roughly. Priya had gone completely wild. She was constantly moaning and nibbling my ear and neck which aroused me a lot. As she was sitting on my lap with her knees folded and her butt protruding outward. This gave me enough space to spank her butt hard.

Our actions again grabbed the attention of our spouses as I could hear them giggling from back. I wondered what was happening in the back seat, so I adjusted my rear view mirror so I could clearly see them, and I wasn't surprised to find Amar holding my wife closely. They both were again watching something on phone. Amar was saying something to her to which she was shying and hiding her face in her palms. Then Amar removed her hand from her face and kissed on her side cheek. The two of them were giggling, and it seemed like harmless fun, but it wasn't long before he turned her head towards him and kissed her lips, which surprised her. She quietly said no, pushing him away.
[Image: Dimple-hayathi-Veeramae-vaagai-17-hot-li....jpg?ssl=1]

Priya has stopped her actions on me and she was looking at what was happening in back. she just grinned at me as she kept grinding her crotch on my erection through my pants. Then we both heard noises from back. To which we both turned slightly. I saw Amar has again managed to hug Pallavi from side and he kept constantly kissing her cheeks and saying her something. Pallavi was constantly nodding her head, using her strength she pushed him. Then she turned towards window with upset expression. 

Amar again sat close to her and kept his hand on her thighs. Then he slowly started to move his hands in upward motion. Pallavi instantly removed his hand, but it soon found its way back to her upper thigh and kept kneading it slowly, I could see my wife's eyes closed. She removed his hand again, but soon it was on her upper thigh almost near her pussy. 

Amar kept moving his hand expertly on her slender thigh. He would crawl his finger tips down till knees and kept going up till her hips. Then he started slowly massaging her inner thighs which brought muffled moans from her mouth. Amar constantly kept murmuring something in her ears while her face got flushed with pleasure. Amar kept doing this for few moments getting Pallavi completely aroused. But still I didn't get his intentions. Like what he is upto. 

Now Amar stopped his action and gave a smooch to my wife. Then he told her something and paused. Suddenly my wife, who was facing Amar, turned her face towards front. She reclined her head and placed it on the head rest of the seat. Then she slowly spread her thighs like 'spread eagle' till her pussy lips in leggings was in complete view. 'Ohh' now i get it, Amar did say that he wanted to touch my wife's big labia which looked like a camel toe. But I didn't knew he would be so determined for it. Also now i can't stop Amar from feeling my wife's pussy as i have permitted him earlier. 
[Image: meldrago-y2blp-e82850.jpg]

Here I could feel my body shivering with excitement as Amar hand was moving towards my wife pussy. I could see her faced flushed with arousal. I understood Pallavi was so much impressed by Amar that she has offered her most sacred part completely for him to enjoy. 

Amar slowly circled his fingers around her labia making her impatient. After circling for sometime Amar suddenly grabbed her pussy mound with handful of his hand which brought a louder moan from Pallavi uhhh..ssshhhh. He slowly kept rubbing her pussy, then gradually kept increasing the speed. Pallavi has opened her mouth wide, sometime biting her lower lips to lower her moan. 
[Image: th?id=OIP.Ght9C1-eW1IhINKUwTlJFAHaFj&pid=15.1]

Amar happily continued his assault on her pussy and started to nibble her ears. This act made Pallavi made with lust that with one hand she was trying to hold his arm that was assaulting her pussy while her other hand was trying to grab car sheat, as her body twisted in pleasure.

Priya- Looks like Amar's finger skills are doing Wonder's on your wife. 

As Amar heard our conservation, he turned forward and saw us looking at his assault on my poor wife. She looked so vulnerable with legs spread apart and her face full of sweat. Amar saw me looking at my wife. Then he showed a smirk on his face like a 'fisherman smirks when he catches a big fish'.

Amar came forward and directed in his eyes to look at my wife crotch area. Then all of a sudden he roughly grabbed her whole pubic mound which brought a painful scream from my wife and she tried to close her thighs to stop his assault. Now Amar with big grin on his face turned towards my wife, who was writhing on the seat and had opened her eyes slightly and looking at him with open mouth anticipating his assault on her. He kept rubbing her pubic mound and kept licking her cheeks till her lips and gave a smooch. Then to my disbelief pallavi opened her mouth letting Amar push his tongue inside her mouth and they both kept French kissing with so much eager that it created loud slurping noice mmm...Slupp.. Uhh..mmm.. Sluppmm.

Priya- Honey could your fingers give me same pleasure like Amar is giving to your wife.

Me- Time to find out! 

My attention was drawn towards Priya as she slowly crawled back to her seat giving me a good view of her naked ass and her pink panty stuck between her huge butt cheeks. As she sat on her seat, she lifted her hips slightly, so that to give me glimpse of her wet panties that got stuck to her bulging mound. Just the glimpse of her pink panty, i completely forget about Amar and pallavi. My whole soul just wanting to touch her wet snatch. 
[Image: 4fa3d8123f.jpg]

I guess she understood what i want so She spread her legs more and pulled my hand and kept exactly on her wet cunt. My hand was halfway up her smooth thigh, but my cock was completely hard and straining at the crotch of my shorts. 

She looked directly into my eyes. I met her stare calmly and smiled at her. I don't think I ever wanted a woman so much. I'd never been with a woman this bold. My hand crept slowly toward the goal line. I began to feel in control and slowed down, easing the pressure of my hand to gently stroke her inner thigh, moving my palm and fingers back and forth in soft circles.

Priya removed her hands from mine. I leaned into her ear and said huskily, "priya, you are so exciting. I'm going to give you an orgasm sitting right here, in front of Amar. You can make as much noise as you want, but I'm not going to stop until you "cum all over my fingers." 

My index finger brushed against her soft mound and continued until it pressed against her soft cunt lips. She jerked up in her seat slightly and inhaled sharply at my touch and I continued to press against her lips. She shifted her legs around and spread them further, lifting her left leg slightly and moving her right leg toward me to open herself to my touch. My finger pressed in between her lips at this movement, and I immediately felt the heat and wetness of her cunt flow across my fingers and palm.

[Image: Fingering-her-wet-pussy-while-driving.gif]

Me-you're so sexy Priya, I'm going to give you something that you've never experienced before. Just relax and enjoy the feeling."

Priya gave out a little cry and I leaned forward and kissed her cheek as my middle finger slid up and down between her wet lips. I moved my finger slowly to the full extent, rubbing across her clit with my fingertip, circling it gently, then gliding down between her lips, past her vaginal opening into the space between her pussy and her asshole, pressing gently into that sensitive area then drawing my hand up again to caress her clit. 

I moved my lips from her cheek and she turned her face to me and we kissed deeply. She grabbed my wrist with her left hand and pulled it urgently into herself while her right hand grasped my bicep and pulled my upper body into our kiss. I knew she was into this, so I rewarded her by suddenly jamming my finger into her soft pussy to the hilt. She moaned and exhaled into my mouth as we kissed. I inhaled her breath, breathing her air as I pressed my middle finger fractionally farther into her wetness. I used my thumb to tease her swollen clit. She moaned louder into my mouth and pulled harder on both of my arms. I began finger-fucking her harder and faster, taking care not to use too much arm action, so we wouldn't be noticed.

Me- I've got my finger up you honey. Right in front of your husband. Your skirt is pushed up to your waist. You feel the air on your pussy? Huh! Feel that?" 

Priya- "Uh-huh," she whimpered.

Me- "You have been very bad girl honey, now I have to punish you." 

My finger slid back and forth, my thumb plucking her hard clit. "You are being finger-fucked by your boyfriend in his car". I can feel you wanting this. You are so bad, you letting your husband's friend make you cum huh! But now I want you to cum all over this seat and my hand."

Now my thumb plucking faster and faster at her engorged clit, my finger sliding faster and faster, my voice chanting into her ear. Priya's eyes widened and she let out a short, animal, burst of air. I slid my index finger into her next to the middle and making a "come here" motion inside her cunt, gently raked my fingertips across her sensitive G Spot, my thumb never stopping the strumming of her clitoris. Her legs convulsively widened a fraction, then clamped together hard around my hand and wrist. Her left hand again yanked against my wrist, pulling me into the vice-like grip of her thighs. 

[Image: Fingering-her-wet-pussy-while-driving-3.gif]

Me- I whispered directly into her ear. "Cum you nasty girl. Cum on my fingers you Slut." 

Priya made a noise like "Ohhhh eiiii," and her thighs clamped together. Her pussy closed completely around my fingers as she spasmodically grabbed at my wrist with her other hand. She closed her gorgeous eyes and her body jerked silently for several seconds before she began to relax and breathe once more. She inhaled deeply, held it, then let it out slowly. Her thighs relaxed, her hands let go my wrist, her pussy released both my fingers and a flood of wetness in a torrent. 

I leaned into her ear once again. "I think I'm in love with you Pussy." And we both started to laugh.

"Whew!' she exclaimed, " I...I...haven't had this good an orgasm sinceee....since....never!" woah and she again breathed deeply. 

Priya- Woah that was fucking amazing!! I have never cummed this hard before. Uff! If your fingers are this capable of giving me crazy orgasm, i wonder what would your big boy do to me. 

Me- That's a interesting question. But for this I can't explain it honey. I have to...you know show it practically. 

Priya- wait you god..damn.. Monster. Let me take a breathe at least.

Amar- Damn dude! You brought her to shaking orgasm with just your fingers, that's crazy.

When I looked back, I saw both of them were looking at us while sitting closely and Pallavi resting her head on his shoulders and Amar kept rubbing her shoulder and her cleavage portion. Amar looked very excited, that he gave a thumps up to me like carry-on, my wife kept smiling and gave me a flying kiss. Here I got little shy seeing our spouses watching our actions so I turned front and stopped all my action and tried to remain calm.

After few minutes of silence, Priya pulled my hand and kept it on her wet snatch. From the Smile on her face I knew what she wanted, So I kept my fingers slowly working inside her. Then I heard muffled action from the back. When I looked back, I wasn't surprised to see Amar had managed to slip his right arm under her T-shirt. I could clearly see Amar's hand slowly circling her outer line of her breasts. His left hand was trying to pull Pallavi's hand and keep it on his crotch but Pallavi kept pulling it away. So next he caught her hand and forced her to touch his groin. All this while Pallavi has closed her eyes and her head was still resting on his shoulders. 

Then suddenly Amar and mine eyes met each other. He stopped all his activity and asked what happened. Maybe, I must be watching them with open mouth, as he was working on my hot wife, in front of me. But to my disbelief my head automatically nodded in no nothing, as if I myself wanting to watch him play with my wife's body. 

Later, Priya gained her strength after her orgasm. She saw my attention was at back, so she too turned to have a look. After seeing, She just grinned at me and gave a quick kiss on my lips and said thanks for the amazing orgasm honey. 

Then we both heard a soft moan of Pallavi. When we turned back we saw Amar has bend his head down and was licking her navel. Then surprisingly he started upward motion like kissing her navel, tits over her T-shirt, neck lines till her ear lobes. My wife was trying to push him but he was adamant. He kept kissing ignoring her attempts to fend him off.

Here I was getting little concerned by seeing Amar all over my wife. Seeing me concerned Priya pulled my head towards her and gave me a quick kiss. Then she started stroking my erection through my pants.

Priya- Don't worry honey, they are just having some fun. We all talked about this, right. Now you concentrate on your girlfriend 

( Yeah, we did talked about it like having some fun and enjoy our partners . But we talked about flirting stuff not this far)

As I was busy in my imagination, I saw Amar was in the process of pushing up her T-shirt, exposing her Black sports bra. Then I heard him ask her to lift up her arms to which Pallavi resisted and tried to pull her T-shirt down. But Amar didn't seem like he would give up that easily. 

Now Amar used his strength to lift up her top till her neck while holding her in a grip. There by He started to kiss and suck her tits over her bra. Pallavi had opened her eyes slightly. She was still trying to push his head off her chest but Amar was persistent in his act. He would slowly circle his tongue around her tits, then at once took whole of her tits in his mouth with loud slurping noise, this caused Pallavi to grab his head in sheer pleasure with loud moan. My wife's resistance was weakening by his acts. when she would try to slightly push his head off, he would bite her nipple making her squeal in pain and grab his head onto her chest. Then again it continued like a cycle of arousal and regret.

Few moments later, Pallavi stopped resisting and she started rubbing his hair and pulling him onto her chest. Seeing this the right moment he successfully pulled her T-shirt over her head and threw it aside.

Now Amar was completely over her which blocked my view. I could only hear my wife's gasps and light moans ohhh...uhhhmmm..sshh..aauu..mmm. while her hands lightly kept rubbing his head and his back.

(Amar did seem like a proper 'Khiladi', he perfectly knew how to arouse my wife to get his wish fulfilled)

Few seconds later, Amar turned towards us and threw something upfront. Priya picked it up and giggled while showing it to me. It was my wife's black sports bra that she wore today. I was dumbstruck seeing it. When I looked back, Her proud jet-black nipples were swollen and pointing out what seemed like at least half an inch from her firm little mocha-coloured tits which was out in Glory. 

My poor wife was completely nude from above. Amar starting sucking her breasts like a hungry child making loud slurping noises. Pallavi didn't seem to resist much now, as he caressed her exposed nipples which rapidly stiffened then quickly put it in his mouth. 

Then Amar said something in her ear. As I watched desperately, trying to keep one eye on priya. My wife's flushed face lifted and her eyes met mine. For a second we just stared at each other; then she lowered her head and leaned back against the seat to give more room to her boyfriend to knead her breasts. 

I looked across Priya, whose knowing smile told me she was very much aware of what was going on behind us. i guess Pallavi would have noticed me fingering Priya, while she was stroking my hardon. Then Pallavi dropped her head and closed her eyes. Amar constantly kept sucking her bare tits while massaging her pubic mound.

I was getting worried as well as very horny as it seemed like Amar has totally conquered my wife's feelings. I was starting to oppose when Priya stopped me and gave loud sloppy kiss and whispered in my ear "ignore them-they're just having a little fun.

Me- But this is going out of limit. We have to stop this.

Priya- sshh calm down honey. If they are going out of limit. Then what are you waiting for.

Me- I don't think Priya, I can handle watching my wife like this. 

Priya- For records, I know every man has a inner desire to watch their wife getting pleasured. Amar has too. I'm pretty you must also. So keep your jealous aside and look how blissful and hot she looks. Now tell me seriously you didn't get excited watching them. Cause your hard-on says a different story.

(I couldn't say anything as its true that I'm indeed enjoying watching Amar seduce my wife. The way he was gliding through her resistance ) 

Then Priya started to pull my cock out of my pants!!!

Priya- "Don't you want me to relieve some of that pressure?" 

Me- yes honey it needs your immediate care.

She slid her hands inside my waistband, and slowly eased my shorts down. 

Priya- she stammered. "I want to get fucked by this huge cock ." This is totally mine now.

She ran her fingertips around the head before grasping it firmly and began to stoke it feeling it and watching it as it got even harder in her hand. After a few pumps I could see little drops of moisture leaking out the opening and watched as she rubbed the pre-cum all over the big purple head.

Getting on her knees on the seat, she bent down underneath my arms and started running her tongue around on the enlarged head, she slowly pulled it into her waiting mouth sucking gently at first using her tongue to tease the head. 

Starting at the root, she worked her way up to the sensitive underside of my cock, right under the head. She gave that area some licks, and then teased me a bit with some long slow licks up and down the shaft. She then started to suck harder and faster. She would stop in between to take a breathe.

(Frankly speaking Pallavi was never quite comfortable accommodating my dick in her mouth. she gagged the first time she blew me. As a result, her oral efforts were usually pretty desultory and unsatisfying to me. She would try her best but then she will resort to kisses on my cock or at best shag me to orgasm) 

When I glanced in the back I found that Amar had moved so that he could swing her legs around behind him on the seat. He now had her fully reclined. His mouth on her erect nipples, pulling and nibbling it. Down there, one of his hand was trying to invade her most sacred part, her pussy. He was constantly trying to get his hand under her leggings but Pallavi kept resisting his advances by holding his wrist. 

To Amar's luck he did manage to insert his hand under her leggings. When his hand got in contact with her pussy. Pallavi instantly jerked from her seat and let out a loud moan ahhhh. She was trying to remove his hand with a pleading eyes but Amar had a winning smile on his face. He held her face and French kissed her, while his hand worked on her wet pussy. 

Here i wasn't sure, if his hands were inside her panty or just above her panty. Then he stopped kissing her and moved his mouth on her erect nipples, playing with it. She was still resisting his advances, but she was becoming more and more aroused. I heard her moaning softly, I think being careful not to let me hear, but she couldn't totally control her response.

Suddenly Priya tapped me asking me to focus on her as she was about to give me head. 

Priya- Don't you think we had enough break honey. Now let's focus on us. I promise you Aditya I'm going to give you the best head of your life. 

Priya's big brown eyes looked directly into mine as she finally wrapped her soft, full lips around the swollen head of my cock. With almost excruciating slowness, she slid more and more of me into her mouth. In just a few seconds, she'd already taken more of me into her than my wife ever did. I could feel my dick swelling as she swallowed more and more of my massive erection. I could feel head of my cock sliding all the way down her throat, feeling wetness and warmth of her mouth.

I loved watching the contrast of my caramel-coloured cock and her white face as she took all of me into her hot, wet mouth. She was trying hard to take all of mine due to which she was coughing and gagging, Releasing lot of saliva. She looked so fucking hot.

Suddenly Pallavi groaned and kept saying ' Oh noo Amar I can't do that!!!!!
[+] 9 users Like Mortalbeast's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Badminton court challenge led to unexpected wife swap - by Mortalbeast - 28-10-2023, 05:50 PM