Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Sir then dropped my legs and turned and I just told him I could like to have some water.

I went mad when he grabbed my hairs in his left hand and slapped me with his right hand telling me, "mera mooth pe rand Samajh mai nahi aata bhenchod abhi mein teri gaand marunga, chal ab jaldi se kuti banke mare samne jhuk rand sali."

I bend down my sari petticoat was crushed my blouse was in a mess he lifted my sari and petticoat and with no mercy just shoved in his cock which was hardly wet with his fingers and spit as he sucked when I was upside down.

The first thing was 2-3 spanks on my ass and he squeezed it and shoved in is cock which was unable to enter with one go, “Teri maa ki chut saali, bhenchod meri randi hoke tu mere se permission bhi nahi liya chali US kay wah pe kale lawade se chudwane ke liye haramjadi Yeh le chinal tere gand ka bosada ban dalta huw aj”

He in fact gripped my sari and petticoat in such a way as if I was horse and he was riding him.

Holding so tightly and moving in and out of my ass so fast as literally torn of my body into 1000 parts. I was in pain as my petticoat knot was near my stomach and as he was pulling it backwards.

I felt my body was being cut into pieces after 2-3 min he let me go off and it felt so good only to find his hands came on my blouse and his hands held tightly making me suffocate.

I was pleading him but there so no mercy then hard fuck and after 5-6 min of non stop banging of my ass 40-50 slaps on my both my ass cheeks he stopped as he came in me.

I just laid down in the same way out of breath whole body crushed beaten and my ass was burning.

After 30 min I got up and went to the bathroom and as I poured water on my body I could feel relief as burning sensation on my ass as there were few cut marks because of continuous slapping

All said and done I went out in the living room just in wrapping a huge towel and sir was sitting and drinking his beer on the couch He too was in towel. I went on his knees and asked for forgiveness.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-06-2019, 10:33 AM