Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
I loved he forcing himself and in that process has already tore 15 -20 dresses few salwars my blouse panties petticoats were torn off as if there were nothing and after that he could fuck me like a animal with all the gutter slamming words coming out from his mouth as he fucked me.

In fact I thought of going and meeting him and telling him the same Sameer sir too was busy with work on a new contract and his sister and brother in law as come over for few weeks from Australia. So I was not able to go to his place.

I got busy with my husband for the Visa work had gone to Mumbai a couple of times and no matter Mahesh my husband has changed when it came to sex.

But I had gone too far from the normal sex and the pleasure which he gave me was ok and in fact if I wasn’t with Sameer sir this few years then what my husband was doing to me could be outstanding for me as he has learned a lot.

Sometimes I thought what Sameer sir told me that he too might be fucking American bitches really made me feel as he too started having oral sex with me, but didn’t thought of digging it out with my husband.

October 27th 2007 on a Saturday I had time to meet Sameer sir and it was the first time after my first sex with him on that rainy day that I was way for him for 21 days 3 weeks.

In fact Mahesh too was going to one of his cousin’s place for 3-4 days.

So I was really excited to be with Sameer sir. When I called him he was nasty on me in fact he was very upset as I had not even called him and I didn’t called him because Mahesh was always with me and I knew if I start talking to sir and disconnect in between I could be thrashed for it.

I started for his place excited and afraid not knowing in what way he is going to treat me.

I had taken a pair of clothes as I know sir could tear of my clothes when he is in a nasty mood. So in spite of wearing a sari I had a brought a pair of Salwar with me.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-06-2019, 10:31 AM