Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
I am not a story teller but telling whatever I remember Smita.

Ok he had gifted special Salwars and you won’t believe what kind of man tailored them. All Salwars he gifted had a zipper right from crotch to my ass and told me to wear in the office without panties so whenever he feels hot or whenever I want his cock in my cunt it was simple for us.

That was really weird of him without opening anything he just have to unzip the same fully which had bigger zip from the normal pants.

It was always for office purpose whenever he felt hot just called me unzipped me from front or back and if before anyone could realize what I was doing in with him we could finish our rapid speed fuck.

Everything was ok till October 2007 when Mahesh returned back actually for my second sister Amrita’s wedding which was going to take place in November 20th but he wants to take me along with him to USA and he told that we can get direct contract of Medical transcription work from USA.

The profit too could increase along with the same and once it does he too can start a business out here in Pune with respective to consultancy. Father too agreed when his bells rang stating of increase profit.

We knew we were paying a dowry of 25 lakh and another 7 lakh in jewellery and on top that wedding alone was going to cost 10-12 lakh as Amrita’s husband was an engineer and his father owned few restaurants and Construction Company.

In fact Sameer sir had given a huge amount of loan to my father for her wedding and my father knew he had another burden of Reema my last sister who was 17 years and in college.

So it was decided that I could go look out for contract along with Mahesh and the work could be routed out here in Sameer sir’s company and my son Vansh could too have a new experience with US school for a year or two.

I was damn worried about Sameer sir what to tell him as he was really possessive about me.

He has also warned me in spite of giving me holiday for 2 weeks I have to come and meet him if possible and when it comes to sex even after a year he was animal and the bottom line was that I loved it.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-06-2019, 10:31 AM