Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
After the first fucking day we were inseparable I too want Sameer sir and he always wanted me. No doubt he was true gentleman he always respected me in front of my friends family and coworker nobody had a hint anything could be happening between us.

He gifted me stuffs what he like to see me in sometimes he could be very romantic nice but when in bed he was a fiery wild animal.

We were so close that I have to keep my son at moms place most of the time telling her some lie or the other with respect to work and as dad too was the partner who had financed Sameer sir’s company there was a never no from their side.

Samer sir stayed over night at my place many a times and at other times I could be at his place as he was still a bachelor and his family was in Bangalore. .

Funny things happened as father allowed me to go with him on business trip which only ended most of the time either at Mahableshwar or Loanvala.

One thing I loved at about Sameers sir as he could start arousing me anywhere when we were alone and I still remember the first so called business trip at Lonavala where he had sex in most of the place at Bushi dam where sir got tempted seeing me there at Dukes point on the hotel terrace in the car park in spite we had booked a lavish room.

The other wonderful time which always excited Sameer sir was when I talk with my husband Mahesh which was very rare.

In fact this incident took place after three or three and half month after our first encounter Sameer sir was fucking me in his kitchen around 7 am in the morning as I was preparing tea for him.

Mahesh had called me up on my cell and I was on the kitchen table with my legs spread wide and Sameer sir was fucking me.

I went mad because if I didn’t picked up the call he could call up mom so picked up and Sameer sir slowed his moment.

I was breathing heavily to which I have to tell lie to him as I was in the bathroom came running and so on and this excited Sameer sir as he slowly fucked me and I was talking to my husband routine.

Sometimes Mahesh could be romantic telling me did I miss him and all that stuff to which Sameer sir told me to tell that I have to be more romantic with him as he is loving to fuck a randi like me while I am talking to my husband.

Once Mahesh told that he has planned to get few vibrators and didlos to me so that I won’t miss sex when he is away but he didn’t knew that a live dick was already in me while he is away.

After that Sameer sir sometimes use to force me to call Mahesh and he use to slowly undress me kiss me and fuck me and this really created a new dimension in our sex life.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-06-2019, 10:30 AM