Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
I really didn’t know what I was into. We both slept together. I always wanted to sleep the way I slept with Sameer sir.

We both were complete nude sleeping together and I was sleeping sideway and sir was holding me from behind skin to skin and moving his hands slowly on my hairs putting me off to sleep at time kissing my shoulders biting it very slowly arousing me yet again.

But I knew we both were tired and I didnt knew when I went to sleep. I woke on my first morning as his sex slave nude. Sameer sir was not around and I just saw Silk lungi and Kurta on the bed.

I thought was it for me and wore the same and nothing underneath and came out. Sir was in one of the room chatting on his laptop with the clients.

Seeing him in his boxer shorts I was again in a trans and I started breathing heavily. Seeing him get up from his chair and coming near me made my body heave.

Sameer sir smiled and coming near me put both his hands on my boobs and massaging and pressing them told me, “Aare Smita kay huwa”

“Nahi sir kuch nahin”.

I was still a little afraid and with Sameer sir's hands on my boobs I don’t know why I became little nervous. I told him "Sameer sir mai shadi ke baad pahle baar woh sab kiya jo maine aaj tak sirf mere pati ke saath kiya hai isliye kuch ghabrat abhi hai”

Crushing me against the wall with his body, rubbing my cunt with his cock and pinching my nipples Sameer sir said, “Wah chinal, tumh auroton ke yehi ho toh problem randi jaise rat bar chudwane ke bad sati savitri ke tarah bat karte hoon. Aur sun rundi tunhe apne pati ke sath kuch bhi nahi kiya waise bhi tera pati waha kay rang raliya kar raha hai tujhe kay pata. Waise waha woh rang raliya manate waqt tu yahan mujhse se chudegi. Bada maaza aayega behanchod aaj ke baad haar baar tujhe chodne.”

Saying this Sameer sir lifted me and putting his head in between my boobs took me back to his bedroom. I also pressed his head on my chest. Biting my tits softly Sameer sir then dumped me on the bed.

He then opened my lungi and pulling my kurta put from my stretched hands now just had me.

Sameer dropped his boxer and sat on my chest telling me “Chal khol apna muh aur le aapne muh mai.”

Sameer sir sat on my chest and then put his cock in my mouth. I accepted his cock and started sucking him.

Meanwhile Sameer sir put his hand behind and l started playing with my cunt. He was now finger fucking my cunt and cock fucking my mouth.

Sameer sir keeping his cock in my mouth turns around. He bent down pulling my cunt lips apart started sucking and eating my cunt. Lapping up my juicy cunt when he softly bit my clitoris I was sweetly shocked.

Lifting my ass up and pressing my cunt on his mouth I said, "Uuuuuufffffff Sirrrrr"

Stabbing my cunt times with his tongue Sameer sir said, “Maderchod you learning it fast choos aur jor see………ahhh Smittttaaa”

Sameer sir got up and then spreading my legs sat in between them, he played around with my cunt moving his cock head on its cunt lips and jertked it fully in and feel on top of me.

I caught Sameer sir crossing my legs over his back and said, "Uuuuuaaaaaaiiiiii maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Sameer sirr"

Sensing that now I was a toy in his hands and Sameer sir was really fucking me good. He fucked and came in my cunt gushing up his viral sperms in my cunt like never before.

We had a shower and yet again a new thing to me. I never thought I could be under the shower with a man who could soap me make him soap and rub his back.

But whatever he was I was in a different world. Though he was bad mouthed bastard when it comes to sex the rest of the time he was pretty cool.

We went to restaurant had our breakfast and reached office we had our routine work.

He called me when he was free around 2 in the afternoon when most of them were out for lunch.

He fucked me making me sit on the table in his cabin. He told me from now on no pants as it was really difficult to undo.

I was told I should be in a skirt or a sari while in office or a salwar with a loose kurta which couldn’t be crushed or else office people will come to know what we are doing.

Evening he told me to go home as I might be requiring hell of a rest after what all we did.

Reaching home I passed through the kitchen where the coin was kept in dining table. Just saw it and went mad it was tails. I was shocked but then thought its ok he will just fuck me and then do what.

(That’s not all Smita but the toss was right as it told me again and again it was not right to go. I came to know my mistake in fact after 3-4 years will let you know as I proceed)

I hope I had given a platter of series and there shouldnt any complaints from your readears for regular update. I am trying my best and please do let me know if you all loved reading the same and all let me know if you were excited aroused happy or unhappy reading the same.

Another thing this is a original story and it wont be found anywhere in the net as it is written by me Smita Nair as told by Smita Jadhav. There were few sex parts I added to arouse you wonderful readears.

Do let me know if it is ok or you want me to stick to the original Contents
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-06-2019, 10:29 AM