Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Sir pushed me back a bit and thrust his hand under my belly and his fingers entered in my cunt.

I moaned and I couldn’t believed as my whole body trembled and I couldn’t believe as I was having my first fucking orgasm, my body shuddering and trembled to his mighty thrust.

I still couldn’t forget the first sensation I had in my whole life.

He fucked me for another 2-3 min and pulled me and made me sit on the chair, "Chal choos ise ". I didn’t have any option and sucked his cock again, taking his cock deep in my mouth.

I could feel a different taste of his cock, from what I sucked before smeared with Amul butter my cunt juices my ass juices his cock juices and mostly it tasted like Amul butter which he had scooped almost three full spoons in my ass and his cock.

The salty butter taste mixed with his juices wriggled in my in my mouth and I went wild.

Sir moaned, sensing his orgasm and holding back, took his cock from my mouth and jerking it very hard and he was moaning like a child “yes baby ahhhh commeee onnnn ahhh come oooonnnn Smitaaaa ahhhhh baby take it ahhhh” saying he shoved his cock in my mouth and I could feel his jizz spurt from his cock shot into my mouth and he gripped my neck so hard I just swallowed it.

I just couldn’t believe what I did just in one day I sucked my first cock in spite of me married for 5 years I had my first ass fuck, my cunt was sucked for the first time in fact even finger fucked other then me for the first time and above all my ass was sucked.

I too did sucked an asshole of a man who made me his sex slave and I could hear him say which was simply unbelievable, "Fuck, that was good AJ PUNE MEIN KAI LOG BARBAD HUWE IS TOOFANI BARISH SE AUR ISI TOOFANI BARISH NE TUJHE MERI RANDI BANA DIYA”.

I didn’t said anything as I was still in a dizzy situation with my ass burning and the jizz which I just had couldn’t open my mouth, but sir pulled me making me stand, “Kay bhol didn’t your body like each and every bit of it” winking at me.

He let me go off and I rushed to the bathroom and saw my face in the mirror it was different it was flushed with joy. I knew I loved each and every bit of it.

The orgasm which hit me was so joyfully I couldn’t express in words. I have heard it a lot but never had it till now with my husband.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-06-2019, 10:29 AM