Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
"Ohh yes! Ohhh fuck yes! Yes! "aah aaahh aaaahhh aaaaahhhh aaaaaaahhhhhhhh aaaahhhhh aaaaaaahhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhh Ohhh uhhh Ohhh uhhh Ohhh uhh OH OH OH OH OHH uhhh OHHHH!" I panted.

"Maza a rah hai, Okay, bitch, enough. Chal teri chut ki to mast chdui abhi. Abh teri gand manra hai?" he said spanking my butt and making me bend on the dining table .

I didn’t understand what he said, and told him "ahhh sir”, but as his fingers entered in my ass I was damn afraid and tried to move ahead.

He spanked me “abhe rukh wasie hi” and I to be very frank I never knew thought this too was pleasure full place but his fingers felt great in my ass.

“Gand marane mein jo maza hai, tu kay jane abhi to choot chudwane mein maza nahi aya, lund choosne mein maza nahi aya, waise bhi teri gand marne mein mujhe jayda hi maza ayega”.

I was afraid, as his fingers were hurting when he finger fucked me. I said, “Please sir not there, aur waise wah pe koi kuch karte hai kay, gandha hai”.

Laughing he said, “kisne bola terko, waise bhi tu kaunsa acha kam kar rahi, randi Sali meri rakheel hai, aur jo boltu tujhe karma padega”.

“Ware waise bhi Smita don’t worry harek cheez ka first time hota hai, tu pahlei bhar kiski ki rand bani, paheli bhar lund mume liya, waise pahlei bhar gand bhi marwangi aur ek bhar chodne ke bad you will only tell me to fuck your gand more and more”.

He tried inserting another finger in my asshole. I tried to wriggle but he held my hips tightly and I was pleading him, “please sir not there”.

“Come on Smitaaa darti kuy ho, randi jaise chudwane dari nahi to gand marne kay problem hai. Aur maine to jarur chata huw ke maine apne randi ka mast gand mar du, tu kay bolti hai, mujhe pata hai tera chutiya pati ne to hath tak nahi lagaya hoga, maine to bahut kuch karnewala hoon, thodi deer paheli tuche acha to laga meri gand chatne mein apni gand chatwane mein, abhi jayda nakra mat kar. You know mein tujhe chodnewala nahi hoon so get ready baby”.

I was going mad dizzy hearing all those words coming from his mouth also knew there is nothing I can do about the same.

Squeezing my breast with his other hand and two fingers still in my asshole Sameere sir groaned at me, “Chal ab bina koi jyada natak karke mera lund apni gand mein gusa sach mein maza ayega tujhe. Todha dukhega pahlei bar hai na"

"I want your ass, whore! Teri gand marna chata huwn!” I again pleaded, “nooooo, pleaseee”

He was finger fucking my asshole as well as pressing and squeezing my breast. The next move really shocked me as he made me bend on the dining table and removed his fingers and parted my butt.

I could feel his mouth stuck between my ass cheek and his tongue was trying to insert my asshole licking it rapidly.

I started loving it and went wild that this was really something wonderful I just lay flat as I could barely handle the same, as it was so amazing and wild.

He kept on finger fucking my cunt and licked my asshole.

He removed his finger from my cunt, and dipped the same finger in my asshole; making it moist with my cum. I knew Sir was not going to leave me without fucking my ass.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-06-2019, 10:28 AM