Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
“Dekha mere bat man ke tujhe bhi fayda ho raha hai na, saala chutiya hai tera aadmi to, pata nahi uncle teri jawani ek namard ke hath shadi karwake tere jism ko banjar bana diya hai”

He groaned as my tongue swirled over his cock-head, trying to pierce his cock-slit. He moaned thickly, his head bent, watching me.

"C'mon ... suck it ... yeh ... that's good ... suck it harder, honey oh fuck yes ohhh yeh! Mm ... yeh ... that's it ...yeh... suck it, cunt ... suck my cock!"

I couldn’t believe what he was saying, but at the same time I loved it. I sucked his cock eagerly, as soft as I could and my lust was mounting with the same.

His cock started to feel wonderful between my lips and under my tongue. I could taste his pre cum and the slimy salty taste aroused me further.

My body was hot and cunt was already wet and ready. I never felt the strange sensation before

Sameer sir grabbed my hairs and pushed me back and all I could see was my salvia all over his cock and I could feel the same on my hands and cheeks

"C'mon baby you are learning fast and I am loving it you are turning out to be a pro” I couldn’t understand what I am and I pushed my head down and I could hear him saying ,"Aahhhh accha lag raha hai tare muh mai lund dalne raand. Ab bol mera lund chahaye,chudegi mare laude se”.

He lifted it up again, “ Aare Smita, ab sharmna kis bat ki aaj to tujhe jee bar ke chodne wala hoon, Aaj tu asli chudwane ke maza bata deta hoon, Tujhe to lund chahaye aur mujhe chut isliye... sit on my prick,"

I rose and he pushed my gown from my shoulder and that straddled on my feet. He inserted his finger in my cunt removed it and he entered the same finger in my mouth making me taste my juices.

He made me turn my back against him and made me part my legs wide on either side of his thighs. Holding my ass Sameer sir started to pull me down as my cunt was near his cock Sameer sir told me, “Chal mera lund pakad, aur dal teri gili choot mein, taras rahi woh mera lund nigalne ko”.

I could understand what language he is using but loved it. Rising on my toes, I lifted my cunt over his cock, holding his cock in my fingers and guiding it to my eagerly waiting cunt.

With a deep-throated moan, biting my lower lip, I impaled myself smoothly and deeply on his bloated penis in one long rushing thrust, forcing my cunt on his cock till I had it all inside me.

His cock seared in my flesh, hot and hard and thick and long, filling my cunt. I ground my hips on his lap and he pulled my face behind and started to kiss me sensuously, licking my ear, sucking my lips, parrying his tongue with mine.

He squeezed my breasts and his hands slid down to my buttocks, moving my hips in tight circles on his lap.

Holding my knees, he raised me and his cocked pulled out completely and he pushed his prick
in. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH UUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNGGGGGHHHH".

I wailed as I felt his thick spear stretch and fill my cunt. I wailed, " uuff chhoddooo jjoorr ssee cchhooddoo".

"aah aaahh aaaahhh aaaaahhhh aaaaaaahhhhhhhh aaaaaaahhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Sameer sir squeezed my breasts, sucking and biting my ears shoulders back and making me move up and down on his cock.

I was hissing in pleasure, moving and writhing faster and faster.

"C'mon baby c'mon c'mon c'mon ahhh yes Smita you are on hell of a slut yes Smitaaa ahhh!" he cried.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-06-2019, 10:28 AM