Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
I went crazy and too be frank I never thought till date and one could like to kiss or lick at such a dirty place, but I was loving it as he sucked in my asshole for the second time within hours. I just stood still waiting what is going to happen

I could feel his tongue deep in my cunt and his nose pecking on my asshole made me crazy. "Oh ummhhh ahhhh sirrrr ahhhhh" I was groaning like a slut unbelievable for me.

I could sense Sir was pretty much excited as he heard the same and he spanked my ass cheek and briefly stopped sucking telling me, "yes baby that's what I want to hear from you, you wet cunt".

His tongue again probed my slit, darting in and out of my cunt. His finger slid between my buttocks and I whimpered and went mad as I felt it at my anus.

I never thought that this is also kind of a sex and as he sucked my clitoris I went mad in pleasure and started to scream in pleasure

"Ohh sirrr ahhhh plssss OHHHHH yes". Sir then flipped me making me lie on the dining table and again pushed his head between my legs pushing my gown up.

It was heaven never felt that kind of sensation in my whole life and my hands went on his hair and gripped it and moved his head round and round between my thighs, my face was flipping from side to side, with the exciting I was getting from him.

"OhmaunhhhOHHHHH!” I cried as he jammed two fingers in my cunt and moved it in and out as if he was fucking with his cock and at the same time, his tongue was flickering rapidly on my cunt lips.

He moved his fingers in and out pretty fast and when he finally stopped; I was panting and moaning like hell.

“Kaisa laga chinal ?”

“Now get up” telling that he grabbed my hair and made me sit on the dinning table but later on grabbing my hairs in his hand he sat on the chair and with the other hand moving his cock out up and down looking at me raising his eyebrows told me “Chal choos ise.”. He commanded

“Mahesh ka lene mein masza aya hoga abh yeh mere lund chusne mein aur maza ayega terko”

“No Sir unhone kabhi nahin kaha.”

“Saala chutiya hai milna chaiye kabhi use, isme bahut mazza aata hai, didn’t you like it, ek bar iska maza ane laga tujhe to badmein mujhe bolne ki jarurat nahi hai, tujhe bhi aayega le muh khol jaldi kar nahin to pura maza chala jayega”

Sameer grabbing my hair pushed my head forcing to take his cock inside.

“Not your teeth’s baby just your lips, aur thoda mu khol”. I couldn’t believe the stinky smell was really making me dizzy with the first day of my unorthodox sex.

I loved it as I was sucking it and I love more then the first time I did it to him.

“Now suck it slowly ahhh dheere dheere.” Sameer sir ordered bringing down one of his hand over my breasts and caressing them softly.

I started sucking on his dick as good as I can and he was loving it.

“Aaah good Smita aise hi yes baby suck it, I will make you nice fucking cock sucking whore”

I couldn’t say anything to what he told and was enjoying something very different for the first time in my life.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-06-2019, 10:27 AM