Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
I was hungry and told him to which he told “go find in the kitchen what you can get”. I picked up my dress to which he told no dress and held my hand and took me out in the living room and opened a pack and removed a packet.

It was flimsy bloody red satin nightgown above knee height. Seeing the same I knew he had a weird imagination.

Giving it to me, “mujhe malum ta you are going to come to be my whore so brought you” and winked at me

I went out and searched for the kitchen it was at the other end. Finding out there was a packet of bread and some eggs.

That was the easiest of all stuff to make omelet and as it is I was very hungry as I was preparing Sameer sir popped in after finishing his cigarette with his wine bottle and sat near the dining table and was watching me as I was flipping the omelet. He has wrapped a towel on his hips.

I also made one for him and gave it to him he tasted it and told me, "Hmmm, that’s good just like you” winking at me. “Just like me sir”.

“Yes Smita hot and tasty. How do you feel being my whore Smita”

I didn’t know what to tell, “Sirrr”

“What you liked, getting fucked with my hard fucking cock in your cunt”

I could see his hand inside his towel and he just moved his towel sideways showing his dick which was almost erect with some pre cum and said “Look at him, yeh bhi bukha hai, and he is hungry for you and he wants to eat you again”.

I too was tempted seeing his huge cock shining in bright tubelight with his pre cum.

Standing up he wrapped an arm around and kissed hungrily thrusting his tongue deep into my mouth. "Ohh Smitaa I really love your body," Sameer Sir murmured.

I was unable to think anything else and was just enjoying what I never thought of. Sex within hours for the second time was way too long or even came in my dreams before.

Sameer sir breathing and panting with excitement turned me around and my back to him.

My hand was on the dining table and he went on his knees. Lifting my short gown he gripped my buttocks and thrust his face between my ass cheeks into my wet dripping cunt.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-06-2019, 10:27 AM