Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
"Sirrrrrrr!" I gasped, and my hands moved on his head. "Ohhhhhh ahhhhhhh!"

Hearing me say the same he stopped and looking at me, “Kay huwa raand, tujhe dekh kaise chodta hoon Smita roj khud chudwane mere pas ayegi. Bhol mera lund dal du tere choot mein, bahut baichan hai teri choot mera lund ko nigalne”

Sameer sir put a pillow under my buttocks and raised my legs apart and above his shoulders. With one hand he guided his prick near my cunt and said, "Chooduun tujhee".

I was wet with anticipation and replied, "Hain sirrrr plllsss”, he was teasing me moving his cock on my cunt lips telling me, “bhol na rand kay chaiye tujhe” I raised my buttocks in anticipation as Sameer sir continued teasing me.

"Sameerrrr uuunnnhhhh ttadppaaoo nnaahhii muujjhheeeeee cchhooddooooo chhooddoo pllleeasseeeee sirrrrr", I wailed in frustration turning into a full fledge slave of his as he wanted but Sameer sir continued to rub his prick, but not penetrate inside but tease me. "Dekh rand, kaise apni gannd hilaa rahii hai".

Sameer sir as he teased me moving his prick in and out of my cunt and moving it on my cunt lips suddenly with a sheer pressure pushed his hips very hard and his cock surged in my cunt like a knife slicing in a butter and I grunted the loudest "AAHHHHHH UUMMMMMM
OOUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII MMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAA", I wailed as my body felt like splitting by his penetration.

"Ahhh yehhhh huwiii na batttt randi, maaza aa raha hai na chinal saali kya mast chut hai teri, Lagta hai Mahesh ne peti pack chut ka rakha hai meri liye Koi baat nahi raand, ab jab tu meri laude ke swad chak liye hai tujhe pat lage ga rand ke chudai kaise ki jati hai”

I started loving his dirty talks and I was moaning and grunting with every hard push he was pumping his cock in my cunt and I too went beyond my imagination telling him, "Haaiinn
Sameeerrrrr ooouuiiiiiiiiii mmmaaaaaaaa cchhooddoooooooooo ccchhhooddooooooooo muujjhheeeeeeeeeeeee aaauuuuuu hhhaaiiiiii hhhhhhhhhhhhhiuuunnnnnnnnnhhhhh", I was wailing with each and every stroke as he pounded my cunt powerfully.

“Yee lei, saali ye lie uur lei”, Sameer moaned as he continued to fuck me hard and fast, and I kept on loving it "ouuiiiiiiiiiii mmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mmaazzzzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaa
aahhh raahhaaaaaaaaaaaa hhaaaiiiiiiiiiiii cchhooddooo auurr ccchhooddoo jjoor sseeiii oouuuiiiiiiiii mmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa", I wailed as I had orgasm after orgasm, enjoying the fucking I was receiving.

I went mad when Sameer sir lifted my legs, with my jerking buttocks, flinging in the air as he lifted me with his strong hands and kept on fucking me at a furious pace now.

"ah aah aaahh aaaahhhh aaaaaahhhhhhh ooohhhhhhhhhh oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Ooooouuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiii. fuck me! Fuck me, aur jorseee ahhh chodddd ahhhhh!"", I went as Sameer went on and on.

Only my head and a small portion of my back was touching the bed now as Sameer furiously kept fucking me.

"Ahhh rannndddddd chodddd rah huwwwww le aur leee ahhh randiiii... chul rundi... lele ... le mere lund koha uhhh ohhhh uhhh hanh uhhh ahh-uhh-ahh-uhh-ahh-uhh-ahhh-uhhh hanh uhhhh chul saali rahnd kuttiii lele le mere laved ko bol accha lagta hai na meri rundi banke Bol saali rand BOL!"

"Yes, Sameerrrr sirrrrr, yes ... hanh ... uhhhh hanh uhh ... bahut accha lagta hai ... hanh uhh ... oh yes ... oh god yes ... it feels so good, Ohh uhh ohma uhh yes ...chooddddooo sirrrr aur jor seeee Hanh uhh ahhhh uhh ohma uhhh hanh uhh OHHHHH!" I cried in reply.

His fucking was more hard and I could feel his cock bulge and his grunting harder and was now sweating with exertion "Behanchod yeh leee randi mareee laudee ka paniii apni chut mai.Aaaahh Le smita rand, harami chinal,bahut chudwana chahati thi na raand.Yeh le mare lund behanchod, aaj ke baad hamesha mare liye apni chut khuli rakhna, teri behan ki chut chodu, saali yeh le, yeh le, yeh le mera lund ka pani saali haarrrrrammmi raaaaaannnnddddddddd.Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh Smitttttaaaaaaaaa rrrraaannnnnddddddiiii”

I gasped in pleasure as I felt the sharp, hot stinging shards of jizz spurt in an endless flood in my cunt. “Hhaaaaaannnnnnnn siiirrrrrr yeeeesssss ahhhh fuccckkkkk mummyyyyy”.

It kept on cumming and he dropped me and fell on me and was smooching as if he was kissing a lost wife and he was too good still slowly moving in and out. I could feel his jizz fill my cunt like hell.

He broke the kiss telling me, “Fuck you bitch I love you Smita” and turned on the side and lay panting for breath.

I too lay back breathing heavily. After 10 min or so he got up and went out and came back with a bottle of wine and looked at me, and telling me, “what the fuck is this” I just lifted my head only to see his bed was filled with our fuck juices in between making a dark creamish patch exactly in between and it was in plenty.

I got up went to the toilet and sir was drinking wine and having his cigarette. I came out wrapping the same towel that I had in the morning and as soon as I came out of the bathroom Sameer sir was next to me removed of my towel.

Looking at my nude body telling me, “You want me again bitch”. I said “No sir abhi nahi everything is paining”. Slapping my cheeks lightly he showed my tits, “You don’t want me, but they want me” and again kissed me lightly.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-06-2019, 10:25 AM