Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
The moment I held it I went mad feeling the size the heat it had and it was wet with his pre-cum and made me jerk it off.

My head on his shoulder made him suck my breast and in fact he was too good as he was just licking my tits with rapid force and then slowly sucking with his lips and again sucking them made me give a powerful orgrasm and the next unbelievable stuff for me was his mouth was on my cunt licking of my juices and at the same time grabbing my ass cheeks and shoving his tongue deep in my cunt.

The first time a tongue in my cunt the sensational movement triggered and my body trembled and I fell on him he was still holding me and sucking my cunt not letting me go and I was grunting as Sameer sir’s mouth were sucking my clitoris and then nibbled at it gently at first and then hard.

"AAAAAIIEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH", I cried feeling pleasure and pain but Sameer sir inserted his tongue deep inside my throbbing cunt. "OOHH OOHHHHH OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYEESSSSS", Sameer sir hardened his tongue, "OOOOUUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMAAAAAAA".

I cried reaching yet another shattering orgasm within 2-3 min. I went mad as Sameer sir clenched my buttocks and pushed his two fingers in my asshole to increase my pleasure. "OOOHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHAAIIIIIIIIIIIIII
MMMAAIINNN MMAARR GAAYYEEEEEE", I cried pleasurably. "UUNNGGHHHHH AAIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE", I was wailing in pleasure

He looked at me and he took his fingers and started sucking the first and then the next telling me, “Mast rand hai re tu”.

I was lying on his bed and he was on his knees coming on top near my mouth proudly moving it up and down telling me, “Muh khol chinal, aur choos mere lund ko”

It looked great to me I went mad looking at it and so close to my mouth moving his hands slowly on my cunt “You got nice pussy Smita you look like a teenage fucking slut”

I couldn’t take of my eyes from his cock and he sensed that telling me “Ahh rand de raha huw tera hi hai abh zindagi bar Chal muh khol my fucking slut and suck it. I know tu baichan hai mera lund tere mume lene ke liye”.

I didn’t know how he guessed but I never sucked a cock in my life and I really wanted to suck it. He came on top next to my face and grabbing my neck made me suck his cock.

I was eagerly sucking his cock, and Sameer sir was groaning “Choos, rundi aru jorse choos hanh uhhh hanh. uhhh hanh uhhh aise hi ahhh Ahhhhhhh aur chus meri jaan,tare muh ki garami mare lund ko aur betaab bana rahi hai.Bahut garam jism aur muh paya hai tune.Dekh mera lauda aur tight hua tare muh mai jake. Lagta hai tera pati ne tujhe sab baat sikhaye hai Aur chus aur aandar le mera lund, acche se chus ahhh aur jor se”

I was sleeping on my back lifting my head and sucking him. I tried to turn to suck it better he stopped me doing the same telling me, “Kay kar rahi teri choot ko dekhne de mast dikh rahi aise hi choos”.

He started moving his hips to and fro in my mouth and his hands were all over my body and sometime bending himself and finger fucking in my cunt and ass.

He kept on finger fucking my cunt and ass so harshly I was fully tempted with his orginess. He kept on finger fucking making me suck his cock.

Sameer sir was finger fucking and making me suck his cock and he made me suck his hairy balls and as I sucked it with all his hairs in my mouth making me uncomfortable still sucked him, which tempted him more telling me “Are randi tu mast cheez hai tujhe to bolne ke jarurat nahi kay karne ka aur kay nahi karneka, chal lage hath meri gaand bhi chat”.

I was stunned hearing the same is he really going to treat me this bad. His cock was still in my hand as he parted his legs more.

I pleaded him to which he grabbed my hair and kissed me in fact bit my lips telling me, “Listen bitch I am you master and you are my slave so better do what I tell you or else I will throw you out of my house nude, samjhi rand”

Saying he grabbed my head and pushed it down. His ass too was gleaming and he forced me to lick it up. Holding my hand on his cock and making me licks his ass made him pretty much pathetic his hands came on my hand that was holding his cock and he was moving up and down gutter slamming his mouth as I moved my tongue on his asshole. "Ahhhh saaaliiii kya mast chat rahi hai ahhhh Aur jor se hila apni jaban meri gaand mai uuuuffffff".

After 2-3 min Sameer sir turned grabbing my hairs started kissing me again. He was so randy while kissing I could believe the way he kissed me with his tongue deep in my mouth and lifting my naked body as if I was small child. He stopped kissing me and started licking my face telling, “I will show you hell and heaven Smita jan”.

Saying he made me lie on my stomach and started kissing my back giving me small bites as he started the night and in the same way he went down and was on my ass cheeks.

I was lying on my stomach and he was on top of me in a opposite 69 position and I could feel his cock on my cheeks and he parted my ass and I could feel his tongue deep in my ass. "AAAAAAAAAHHHH UUUUNNNNNNNGGGGHHH", I never thought a tongue in my ass could give me so much pleasure; he kept on licking me and taking his hand underneath finger fucking my cunt.

He was very different he went on his knees and lifting my hips he started licking my cunt and ass and the feel of his hard cock on my back was very different. He made me cum yet again just by sucking and finger fucking and then left me.

Making me turn he started moving his wet face on my face which was smeared with my cunt juice. He rubbed his face on mine and then again started licking and kissing me.

Then making me sleep perfectly on the bed he came on top of me and was on his knees and started again flicking my nipple under his tongue scbangd it across his teeth and the roof of his mouth.

It was good my head swam with delight. Sameer sir nibbled on it, rolled it between his teeth, sucked on it slowly at first and then with increasing pressure, and then slowly let it go. He moved to the other breast.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-06-2019, 10:25 AM