Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
I switched of the light and tossed the coin in the dark thinking if its head I will be with Sameer sir and if it tails I will not go.

I tossed the coin in the dark and kept it in the middle of dining table without seeing the result.

I closed my house checked the time it was already 9:40 pm and left for Sameers sir house in his scooty.

I was thrilled and a bit afraid too but reached his house and when I opened the steel grilled door and his main door and was trying to search for him.

There was a note on the back of the door as I closed the main door. “I know Smita honey you will be hear as told to you in the afternoon get in my bed nude. I will be in the bed screwing your fucking cunt like never before and making you my whore right after 11 as I am out with my friends. WELCOME HOME BITCH".

I didn’t know what to say again after reading the same should I wait or leave. I said to myself this is not what you wanted.

I came out and closed the door and stepped down and started the scooty.

But as I was near the gate again I felt as I myself telling me what the hell are you doing.

You are getting more then what you ever thought. Just get back where you want to be.

After doing all the funny stuff of coins and going back and front I was in front of the door I thought I want the most.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-06-2019, 10:17 AM